CHAPTER 2 - Did He Just Ask Me - Am I Sure About This?

Did he just ask me am I sure about this?  A question that I haven't had asked of me since I lost my virginity.  I decide to answer him by bringing his mouth down to mine with a kiss. Our lip's part and his eyes lock into mine as he begins to unbutton my coat to remove it and toss it onto the chair in the hallway. I proceeded to undo the buttons on his white linen Henley shirt and slowly peel it off of his body. Exposing his unshaven pecs and rock-solid stomach. And those tattoos! I swallowed hard at the sight before me.

"Oh my God," I quietly whispered as I raised my fingers to place upon his pecs.

Chris smiled as my fingers began to travel around his chest. He pulled me in closer and softly kissed me. "If you want to stop at any time. That's ok." He says suddenly.

I look up at him, "Oh no." I reply, "I'm not wanting to stop this at all."

"Good." He replied as he then took hold of the bottom of my blouse and removed it over my head. My red lace bra prominently displayed my chest before him. "So beautiful." He whispered as he traced his fingers along the lace. Goosebumps began to form all over my body beneath his touch.

He leaned down and placed soft, wet kisses on my breasts. His hands instinctively went behind my back, and he fumbled for a few seconds to unhook my bra. The straps on my shoulders loosened, but I still found myself holding the bra in its place with my arms crisscrossed upon them.

He took hold of one of my hands and then the other and slowly moved them outwards, allowing the bra to fall to the floor. His eyes met mine and they had a twinkle to them, and he smiled warmly at me, "You're gorgeous Y/N." He whispered as he captured my mouth in another sweet and gentle kiss as one of his hands cupped my breast and I could feel it pebbling beneath his delicate touch.

I let out a tiny moan between our parted lips. His mouth began to travel down my neck, to the upper part of my chest. Planting soft kisses along the way. He approached my areola and flicked his tongue upon it.

I tilted my head back the moment as he latched onto me, slowly tonguing my nipple as he suckled on it. "Fuck." I softly growled which emitted a low chuckle from him as he continued to suck.

I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, grabbing a firm hold on it whenever he nipped me. His hands then began to roam to the front of my jeans. I quickly kicked my pumps off. He then proceeded to unbutton my jeans and slowly slid them down. I moved one leg up and then the other as he removed the jeans and tossed them aside.

He then stood up slowly as he ran his hands up my entire body until he reached my face again. He cradled my cheeks in his hands and applied tender and loving kisses to me. My hands found their way to the front of his jeans. The red belt he wore was next to come off. Followed by me seductively bending down to undo the top button on his jeans, then taking the zipper between my thumb & index finger and slowly pulling it downward. I slinked my hands into the top of his jeans and started to pull them down. Somewhat of a task to do it seemed due to the impressive hard on he had. Once I got the jeans over that, he then kicked off his shoes and I removed his jeans for him.

He then gently placed his hand beneath my chin to signal to stand up once more. "Still, okay?" he asked.

I nodded, "I want this to happen." I whispered temptingly.

"So do I." he replied with a sexy smile as he lifted me in his arms, "Bedroom?"

"Top of the stairs, to the right." I replied as he carried me upstairs into my bedroom. Oh my god, this is seriously happening right now. Remember to breathe Y/N.

He gently placed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me between my legs. He gazed at me from above and I found myself getting totally lost in those dreamy blue pools. He slowly lowered his lips upon mine and kissed me lovingly.