Chapter 2

As I walked down the street with my earbuds in playing Hey Brother by Avicii, as I'm having those moments of disbelief that my brother is gone not like dead. But that we're apart, sometimes I think we should've been twins... I thought to myself, walking along as rain started to drip from the sky lightly making its presents known.

As I went in the woods where I found the swimming spot where all the teenagers come to get high, drunk, smoke and vape. Even skinny dip, so thank god nobody was here. As I come here to just get my mind off stupid shit, I'm just shooken up from Byron's passing is all it happened recently. I miss him, but I see him in spirit almost everyday.

This gift I have makes it hard for me not to look death in the face, as I can see demons, angels and earthbound spirits. Buuut it's not like I'm from Ghost whisperer, so I only intervene if necessary.

As I chilled taking a puff from my vape, I kinda felt bad that I've been keeping this secret from my mom and brother. But I mean, I don't have many opinions of painkillers that actually work for mental pain.

Then light flashed beside me, I looked to see Byron. He seemed pissed, probably saw me vaping but it's a whatever anything to end the pain faster is enough for me.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?! You promised me, you promised you would stop all this bullshit!" Byron yelled, I just rolled my eyes as a few tears ran down my face.

"Byron I know I broke your promise, but things are getting worse at home. I became a dropout, im trying to get a job. But life isn't lifing for me, so what's the point?"
"So what if me and mom have a better relationship, she can't take back all the pain and hurt that her and Travis inflicted by not helping me!" I screamed, as a few more tears ran down my face. Then of course the worst slash perfect timing, my nose started to bleed.

"(Y/n) I'm not asking for much just-" I cut him off, as I looked at him in pain as tears and blood ran down my face.

"Yes you are, I'm not perfect. I'm trying to numb the pain, I'm already numb outside... Why not inside too, things are changing. This is the result of people's actions, I've been bullied my entire childhood and long behold still am!" I cried, as Byron looked down as he didn't know what to do.

"Travis is up in Fort McMurray with that little cunt, he didn't listen to me none of you fucks did! More hurt, what do you guys think I go through, my father left and I was bullied. I numb the pain with alcohol, weed and nicotine!" I scream, as Byron looked away as I could feel his energy it was unsettled.

"Look (n/n) I know how you look at things, the world is cruel-" I cut him off, as more blood spewed out my nose from anger.

"No you don't, my father wasn't supposed to be my father it was Norman! Mom's husband that passed, God took away you, grandpa everyone that loves me for me!" I yelled, then Byron grabbed or we'll teleported tissue in his hand and helped me with my bloody nose.

"Mom and Trav still don't know me, shit I can't even open up enough for them to even get to know me anymore. There's been too much damage, done to the relationships to me. Nobody but you and grandpa, could see past that.." I cried out, as Byron caressed my cheek as he whipped away the freshly falling tears.

This went on until I passed out, Byron couldn't leave me. So he took on his human form, so that he could stay with me until I woke up again. As he couldn't risk anyone he knew, when he was alive seeing him with me.

As he smiled he missed this time we had, just goofing around and letting me open up to him like he was my best friend before anyone else. He helped raise me along side my mom and brother, making life easier for my mom so she could make money.

Byron's POV

As I bring (y/n) to a sheltered place which was under the trees, I snapped my fingers as some blankets and pillows appear making a comfy little nest.

Of course when I get comfy along side my (n/n) Sera appeared, she seemed worried as I'm still new to heaven. I guess Norman, must've known something was up.

"Byron, what are you doing here??" Sera asked, which I just simply suggested a gesture to (y/n).

"I'm with (y/n) it's okay, I was in spirit until now." I spoke, which Sera facepalmed.

"Byron you cannot keep doing this, she needs to move on." Sera spoke calmly, I just sighed.

"It's not my fault her soul spirit can travel from heaven, hell and earth." I spoke, which Sera tilted her head in confusion.

"What do you mean by that? She can't be a medium, not for her age she's too young." Sera laughed, which I facepalmed.

"She has been around people that talk to spirits, the only difference is she can travel between all realms and still be alive. Just as long as she knows her limit, so she doesn't get trapped." I spoke, which Sera seemed stunned.

"So that's why Norman always went down to earth, because of her. He said he was visiting his daughter, I didn't know it was her." Sera spoke, which I chuckled:

"See now your catching on, she different she has a real gift. But she always says to me, that she doesn't deserve judgment when she dies. She knows she belongs in hell, she thinks all this stuff and she's harmed so many people." I spoke, which Sera looked at her with empathy.

"Very well, when she comes to the golden gates for judgment she'll have a surprise." Sera spoke, as she flew back up to heaven.

As I look at (y/n)'s sleeping form, I knew I had to get back to heaven soon so I snap my fingers and I teleport her to her bedroom. So she can get some sleep, so thank god we got her bloody nose to stop so it's not a bloody mess when she wakes up.