Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POV

⚠️WARING⚠️
There is suicide being described in this chapter, if you're sensitive to it please this is your warning processed with caution, or leave.

As I woke up I expected to see Byron's face, but I panicked when I didn't and I was in my bedroom. I groaned as I leaped out of bed, and put on a sports bra and some sweatpants to chillax in.

But I couldn't so I put on my fav hoodie and went outside, as I felt like just singing my frustration out.

As I begin my journey music starts playing as the rain turns into thunder.

Singing

You - tilted
Duo (person singing their line) - bold
Both - tilted bold

As I walk to the beat a few tears start to fall, as lighten strikes.

All my life scramble and scurry, take your time rather than hurry.
I sing as I see that some lights went out, dude to it being dark outside.

Never too late, to write the best of my story. Remember to breathe, or else you're gonna be sorry.
I laugh as pain struck my head and chest, as I've had built up anger that I forget to release. More like can't, as I have to be happy and fake for the sake of other people...

Life's no race, it's a companion!
I walk along as puddles form bigger and bigger every second, as a few lightening strikes in the background followed by thunder.

Always face, with reckless abandon... The ticket to life, as my mother once told me.... Stick with your pride, and you're gonna be lonely... (Gonna be lonely...)
I scream out in pain, as my nose begins to bleed again. I can't take much longer, of this hellhole...

Everybody says that life takes patience, but nobody wants to wait!
I crumble my hands into fists, as I look up at the pouring sky.

Everybody says we need salvation, but nobody wants to be saved...!
I say as I fall to the ground, as I start to feel a headache come...

The light in the tunnel, it's just another runaway train. The blue skies, we wait on!!! Are gonna have to come, After The Rain!!

I scream to the sky, as blood gets washed and mixed in with tears and rain as it pours down.

Spend your days happy and grateful, avoid the taste of wanting and wasteful...
I cry as I get up and just start limping down the hill, as I carry on..

Every good thing, will come in moderation! Envy and greed, will only lead to frustration...!
I sing out as I get looks, but I didn't care. This has been building inside me.

Choose your friends, care-free and kindly! Choose your words, careful and wisely!!

I laugh, as I really gave up on friends and choosing words wisely I don't give a fucking about any dickheads or cunts anymore!...

Always be there to lend a comforting shoulder, one will be there to share a day when your older!!! (Day when your older...)
I laugh, as I scream to the sky and curse. As I lost the comforting shoulder, as I felt as if I was gonna pass out I continued on.

Everybody says that life takes patience, but nobody wants to wait!
As I look up at the sky, I could visibly see a greyed out version of my dreams and hopes. Just for them to get, crumbled away...

Everybody says we need salvation, but nobody wants to be saved!
I scream as a part of me wants and needs to be saved, but at the same point my head goes back.. Who can save me now...? I thought, as more blood gushed from my nose.

The light in the tunnel, is just another runaway train. The blue skies, we wait on... Are gonna have to, come After The Rain!...

I cry as I felt as if there was no hope, for my soul. Redemption wouldn't work on earth, or in hell for how much pain and suffering I've caused...

All mistakes commuted upon us, always take a toll on the conscience...
I cry as I fall to the ground, at the entrance of the forest once again.

Every regret is a debt, that you live with... Never forget to remember, forgiveness!..

I scream, as all I've done is forgive and forget. I always had thoughts, that being a stuck up bitch or cunt. Would be better, at least I wouldn't be the one getting hurt...

Everybody says that life takes patience, but nobody wants to wait!... Everybody says that we need salvation, but nobody wants to be saved...!
I cry as I try and stand, even though since my bloody nose hasn't stopped I'm just making it worse by moving around...

The light in the tunnel, is just another runaway train! The blue skies, we wait on...
I cry as I walk into the forest, looking for the perfect spot.

Are gonna have to come After The Rain! Rain! Rain!!!
Gonna have to come After The Rain! Rain! Rain!! Rain!!!
Gonna have to come After The Rain! Rain! Rain! RAIN!!! Rain, Rain, Rain!! Rain!!!

I scream into the dark abyss, as I search for a sign to stop. But nothing happened, might as well get my death punishment over with..

Are gonna have to come After The Rain....

As I took another look around a few more tears fall as my nose gushes, as I hold my pocket knife to my throat. As I swipe with one quick motion, then I do my wrists trying to stop my brain from thinking.

As my hands try to cover up the freshly made wounds, I try and stop it but it's a natural instinct for trying to stop the bleeding. My brain is rushing now, telling me to think about my mother, brother and niece.

It's so stupid I made up my mind, I'll die slowing and wait to appear in hell. Nobody could've stopped me anyway, Byron or Travis.