Chapter 12

Adam's POV

As I flew away from mis cunt face who thinks she knows it all, there was definitely something suspicious going on. There was a demon in heaven, and now (y/n)'s actually like a total cunt. I mean she had spice to her to begin with, but this? This was over the top, pushing everybody away.

I mean I get being pushed away I lost Lilith as my wife, and Eve it was never going to last with Lucifer still sticking around... I get it, I'm always going to be second best. I'm never the first choice, that's why I am the way I am...

Michelle's POV

As I look to the sunrise, I began to cry Luna hasn't left my side. Mully stopped eating, and Luna hasn't been herself since my beloved daughter has left our side. I miss her just as much as they miss her, I just wish I could say more before she left...

(This is a musical book, shit up. There won't be a song for every chapter, but in parts I think fits.)

(Y/n) - tilted
Michelle - bold
Travis - underline
All - bold, tilted and underline

As I look up at the sky a few tears fall, as Luna put her head on my leg and Mully laid in my lap.

Third Person POV

As Travis laid in his bed, with his daughter as she slept peacefully next to him. He hasn't slept, in seven hours...

I miss you so, so I do...
Travis sang quietly, as a few tears fell...

I miss you so, so I do...
Michelle sang, as the sun came up. She hasn't slept all night, and she's drunk like no tomorrow...

I miss you so, so I do...
(Y/n) whimpers out in pain, as her heart breaks, and her energy is strained...

I miss you so, so I do...
The two sing from being far apart, as they feel each others energies...

I miss you so...
The older brother cry's silently, as the little sister screams.

I just woke up from a dream today, time gone by but you still look the same...!
The mother and son, sing as they cry...

Felt so real, to have you back with me..! It's just too bad, it's just another dream...
They cry in-sync, as the little spirit feels the pains of her loved ones.

Give me just one wish!
They both plead, as Travis jumps out of bed making sure his daughter is still asleep running upstairs.

If I could give it all away, I'd do it just for one more day...
The brother pleads, as he's fighting a war with his emotions...

I thought I had the time to wait, now it's too late to tell you that I!!
The mother pleads for her baby girl, as she feels her heartache and crack.

I miss you so, so I do...
As they sing, Travis opened the back decks door to see his mother in the worst state she's ever been along with his sister's dogs...

I miss you so much...
The little sister sings, as she gets the courage to open a portal to earth. To see her family, as she sees them she wants to make herself known but doesn't know how to...

I miss her so, so I do...
(I miss you)
God knows I do, I!!!
I miss you so, so I do... (I miss you)
I miss her so much...
I miss her so, so I do...
I miss you so, so I do...
As they sing, they can feel the warmth and comfort that (y/n) always brought...

After dark, laughing in the rain.
They laugh, as (y/n) loved the rain which made Travis and Michelle crumble in sadness...

Silver heart, locket on a chain.
Travis held (y/n)'s sliver locket, as it had a picture of Michelle, Travis, Byron and her. When she was a kid, they bought an additional silver locket for Byron's ashes...

Well pictures fade, and silver turns to grey...
Michelle crys, as (y/n) sits next to her mother and hugs her. Which sparks a memory for both the mother and daughter, as she looks to her side and looks at her son.

But the best of thieves, couldn't take my love away! Give me just one wish!!
(Y/n) sings, as pure light forms around her and she left alive again. Not really, it felt how she normally saw the world...

(Y/n)'s POV

If I could give it all away, I'd do it just for one more day. And trade it in, for one more moment! Tell you what I never told ya...
I sang, as my mother burst into tears as I could actually feel human again. My brother swooped in, and hugged me and mom.

All the things we left unsaid, we meant to say before you left. We thought we had the time to wait, now it's too late to tell you that we!!
My mother and brother held me close, as they cried and sang to me.

I miss you so, so I do...!
I miss you so much!
We miss you so, so we do...!
(I miss you) God knows I do, I!!!
I miss you so, so I do!
I miss you so much!!!
I miss you so, so I do!
We sing as we rock each other while singing, as we cherish this moment...

If there was someway , you know I would.
I'd do it today, I wish I could...
We'd call out your name, it does no good... Wish we knew what would!!!..
My brother and mother cried, as I hugged them tightly not wanting to let go.

I... I miss you so much...
God knows I do, I...
I wish my wish was enough...
Give us just one wish!!!
We sang as we held each other close, as I felt myself slip away from earth again.. I got scared to leave them again, I wanted to stay my dogs, my niece, my brother, my mom...

If we could give it all away, We'd do it just for one more day... And trade it in, for one more moment!! Tell you what we never told ya...
My brother and mother sang, as they started to cry again as I disappeared into a soul again... Nothing more, than a spirit...

All the things I left unsaid, I meant to tell you before you left...
I thought I had the time to wait, now it's too late to tell you that I!!!
I hear my mom and brother plead, as I watched.. I cried, I fell to the ground in pain...

I miss you so, so I do...
I miss you so much...
I miss you so, so I do...
(I miss you) God knows I do, I...
I miss you so, so I do...
I miss you so much...
I miss you so, so I do...
I miss you so...
We sang as I opened a portal back to heaven, where I was in my house where I was in my bathroom.

As I cried, I could still feel the pain of my mother and my brother. I could feel our hearts beating as one, as our pain is the same...