Chapter 17

As Adam pulled me closer, my finger tips traced on his back making him shiver. Then the door swung open, which caused me to teleport to the couch leaving Adam on the floor. Then we both looked, at the door way to see who barged in.

Long and behold it was Lute, and she seemed fucking pissed not just at Adam but at me. She was about ready to kill me, right then and there. As she gave me the death glare, she looked at Adam almost heartbroken

"Lute what did I say? Call or text me, and if I don't answer I'm busy." Adam bluntly spoke, which Lute rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well I left my helmet here, and I was texting and calling you. I couldn't wait, but sorry if I intruded on fucking another bitch." Lute spoke, which I looked at Adam and my heart broke into a million pieces.

As Adam was trying to speak, I shushed him. As I looked at Lute, then back at Adam.

"So I guess I'm another fuck toy, to you huh?" I spoke coldly, which Adam glared at Lute.

"N-No you're not-" I cut Adam off, as I didn't want to hear any excuses.

"Sorry if your ego, or being the original dick got to you! But I'm not some bitch, who fucks and leaves!" I yell, as I storm out of there.

"(Y/N) WAIT!!!" Adam yelled, but I was already gone and out the door.

As I was crying all the way home, I passed the entrance and exit to heaven and I turned down there as I snapped my fingers to become my demon form and left heaven. I won't go back, I just won't... I can't, fucking hell why am I such a stupid cunt... I thought as more tears fell down my face, I landed in an alley way.

Which was unsafe but at least being here, I wouldn't have to deal with Adam and Lute... I just wanted to be I don't even know if I'm sure, what I wanted me and Adam to turn out to be. But it sure in hell wasn't this, maybe I am better off alone... I thought, as I cried out my pain.

Then I heard talking familiar talking, it sorta sounded like Angel. But I didn't want to go back, to the hotel...

Third Person POV

"Oh get this Cherri, so Val thought he was getting a new co-worker and-" Angel Dust was cut off, by Cherri Bomb as she pointed down the alleyway the one (y/n) was in.

"Angie there's someone down there." Cherri spoke, which Angel looked in the direction of the alleyway.

His eyes shot open as he recognized the person, as he ran down the alley Cherri followed close behind.

"Oh shit (y/n) you okay?" Angel asked, which (y/n) looked up at Angel and shook her head no.

"I don't wanna talk about it Angel..." (y/n) spoke coldly, so Angel didn't argue.

He picked the crying form of (y/n), then Angel and Cherri walked back to the Hazbin Hotel.

Upon arriving Angel and Cherri managed to dodge Charlie and Vaggie, Husk seemed concerned and helped the two with (y/n). They ran into Alastor and Nifty, all three of them begged to Alastor not to tell Charlie or Vaggie until (y/n) wants to be known.

So Alastor couldn't argue, and he agreed. As they got (y/n) to Angel's room, Angel Dust placed her on his bed.

As Husker left he knew (y/n) was in good hands, as Angel stayed and did Cherri. They stayed until (y/n) fell asleep, and then Cherri left and Angel slept on the couch.

~the next morning~
(Y/n)'s POV

As I woke up in the hotel, I couldn't go back to heaven and I just had to live as a demon or sinner whatever their called. I'm gonna move on, and get a life. Maybe I'll take, that moth demon on his deal... What was his name again?

Valentino or something around that, I know it had like a Valentine theme around it. Might as well work for something, I hate with my whole being to try and get myself to forget about Adam and boys in general..

I couldn't handle this on earth, what makes people or the divine think I can handle this when I'm dead. I can't, my souls only growing colder with more hatred...

As I got up I realized I was in Angel's room and he was asleep on his couch, so I got up and left his room making my way down to the lobby. Which I left something cold against my throat, as I was thrown to a wall.

As I opened my eyes I saw Vaggie, which I scoffed and chuckled.

"Is that how you greet new people and people you've already met Vaggie?" I tease, which Vaggie took another look.

"O-Oh (y/n) it's just you, I haven't seen you in awhile. But doesn't mean you haven't been on the news..." Vaggie spoke, which I looked at her confused.

"You've been raising hell, in all the rings of hell. How can a sinner like you, have access to that?" Vaggie asked, which I shrugged with a smile.

"I have my ways Vaggie, now would you excuse me I have some business to tend too." I spoke, which I was stopped by Charlie.

"Oh my god (y/n) where have you been?! You have been on the news, from how much trouble you have caused." Charlie spoke worriedly, which I shrugged.

"I don't remember, I was drunk and stoned out. Now would you excuse me, I have some business to tend to cya!" I exclaim, as I snap my fingers.

As I'm in the part of the pentagram I was in when I first arrived in hell, as I walked around. I saw some demons give me strange looks, as you know being an overlord is tough.

Especially with all the trouble I caused, I've came up in ranks when I was drunken stupid. But I guess I did know, what I was dealing with anyways.

As I walked around and saw some TVs with a I don't know, a tv dude? On them it seemed like an ad or something, so I just pressed on.

As I did, I felt like someone grab me as I tried to resist them they put a wet cloth that covered my nose and mouth.

As I tried to not inhale, but it didn't work out for me. As I inhaled it just a little bit, and I felt everything around me go fuzzy then black...