Chapter 22

As Lute left, me and Adam were just walking. Then Adam pinned me to the wall, which made me blush as I look at him in shock.

"A-Adam what are you-" I was saying until I got cut off, as Adam seemed to be a bit pissed off...

"Do you know Miss. Cupcakes and rainbows?" Adam narrowed his gaze on me, which made me shiver.

"Y-Yes okay I do, when I went down there the first time. She took me into her hotel, I know who's all there I swear." I squeak, which Adam smirks.

"Alright start talking." Adam demands, which I nod.

"Okay so there's an overlord and two ex overlords, that is staying there. Alastor is known as The Radio Demon, then there's Husker and Nifty."
"There's a porn demon named Angel Dust, and then of course there's Charlie. She has a girlfriend named Vaggie, she's more like security for the hotel." I explained, which Adam got really pissed when I mentioned Vaggie's name.

"Vagie is fucking there?" Adam groaned, which I looked at him confused.

"You know her?" I asked, which Adam sighed.

"Yes she was one of my exorcists, she went against the rules on an extermination day. Lute tore her eye out, and her wings. We took her halo back to heaven, we left her to die yeah whatever." Adam smirked, which I just looked at him with disgust.

"Adam that's-" I was saying, until Adam cut me off.

"She broke a rule (y/n), it was her fault not ours. You think I like seeing that one of my exorcists fall? If you say yes, the answer is no!" Adam explained, which I just looked at him.

"I'm going for a fly." I scoff, which Adam knew I was angry at him.

"Babes come on, don't be like this." Adam pleaded, which I just flipped him off.

As I was about to take off, Adam grabbed my ankle and held me down. Of course I struggled, until I lost all my energy.

"Are you done?" Adam snickered, which I just scoffed.

"Well how about this, to make it up to you. How about we have a real official date, hm? I'll get us a table at seven tonight, how does that sound?" Adam asked, which I blushed.

"W-Wait are you asking me out, l-like for real??" I asked, as I was flabbergasted.

"Yeah I am, so fly home babe. I'll come pick ya up at 6:30, which is enough time for you to be ready." Adam smiled, as he let me go.

As I looked back he smiled, and so did I. As I flew off the balcony, to my house. My heart was racing, as this will be my first ever date I've been on. Yeah I was the type to always be busy, and avoid boys even being a teenager. I really haven't had any experience, shit Adam was my first kiss... Maybe being all innocent, was the MAIN reason I did get into heaven...

As I get home, I had a decision to make. As I wanted to be extra cute, I was gonna wear a dress. I mean I hate dresses, I was a full out tomboy still am to this day. But for Adam, I'll make him feel special.

Hair: