Chapter 23

As me and Adam arrived at his place, I took off my boots as they were making my feet sore. Which me and Adam didn't feel like flying, he had to carry me halfway to his place. Which I didn't mind, I loved making him feel strong ya know like a man.

As me and Adam are teasing each other, we make it to his bed. Which Adam picks me up, and gently placed me down on his bed. Then he gets on top of me, which I blush.

"How about we end this night, with a little fun?" Adam teased, which I cocked my head to the side like a puppy.

"What do you mean?" I ask, which Adam snickers.

"Let the dickmaster show you a good time." Adam smirked, which I blushed.

As I was frozen, Adam noticed this and got off me. As he sat beside me, he looked at me in confusion.

"Are you okay babe?" Adam asked, which I sat up as I looked at him.

'I-I've never had sex before...' I whisper to myself, which Adam narrows his eyebrows.

"You what?" Adam asked, which I felt embarrassed to tell him...

"N-Nothing...!" I squeak, which Adam pulls me closer to him.

"No no, tell me. You what?" Adam demanded, which I exhaled.

"I've never had sex before..." I hide my face in Adam's chest, which he seemed stunned.

"W-Wait wait wait, you're a virgin?? Oh god, what else have you not done???" Adam asked, which I inhaled and looked at him.

"You were my first for everything, I didn't bother with men. I was innocent when I was birthed, and I was innocent when I died..." I say, as I hide my face again.

"So I was your first kiss?" Adam asked, which I nodded.

"So I'm your actual first date?" Adam teased, which I nodded in his chest.

"Well that's fine with me, so if you want to... Do you want me to be the one to take your virginity?" Adam asked, which I looked at him.

"Y-Yes.. I do." I say, as i look into Adam's eyes.

⚠️Warning⚠️
This is a Smut/Lemon! Please beware that there will be sexual talk, like sex, dick, pussy and etc! If you're uncomfortable with this topic, then please skip this chapter!

As Adam pulled me in for a kiss, he took off my leather jacket and his hoodie. As he pulled away, I wanted more so I pulled him back for just one peck on the lips.

Then he takes off his shirt, and he has abs.. Which makes me blush, this makes Adam smirk cockily.

"Your turn babes." Adam winked, which I turned red. As I didn't wear a bra with this dress, which I looked at him.

"You want help?" Adam teased, which I nodded.

So Adam helped me out of my dress, and he was mesmerized by my boobs which makes me cover up. This causes Adam to stop, as he doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

"Baby it's okay, I just can't help how beautiful you are underneath all your clothes." Adam teases, which I roll my eyes.

"You promise to be gentle?" I asked, which Adam nodded.

"Of course." Adam gently grabbed my waist, as he slipped me out of my fishnet and panties.

I blush, and cover my pussy when the cool air hit it. This made Adam smirk, as he gets up and takes off his jeans and boxers.

"Baby it's okay, I don't bite." Adam teases, which I smirk.

"That's a lie." I giggle, this makes Adam chuckle.