Chapter 15

As me and Adam were just chilling, I was actually enjoying his company he was actually a pretty nice dude underneath all the ego he has. He's actually really sweet, still a dick though but in a nicer way.

"So I should probably get-" Adam was saying until, I looked at him with my big eyes.

"P-Please don't leave me, I d-don't wanna be alone..." I say, which Adam looked at me confused.

"So you don't want me to leave but then, what you want me to leave?" Adam teased, which I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Adam!" I giggled, as Adam got up and looked at the CDs I've collected.

"Wow you um love Nickelback and Three Days Grace, huh?" Adam spoke, which I giggled.

"Yeah I do, I haven't played guitar in awhile so I'm not so sure I can play as good." I say, which Adam looked at me.

"Tomorrow you're coming over to my house, and I'll teach ya all over again if I have to!" Adam spoke confidently, which I gave him a warm smile.

"Sooo if you don't want me to leave, then where should I sleep?" Adam asked, which I looked around.

"Well I can turn my couch into a bed, or we can sleep in my room." I spoke, which Adam looked at me with a smirk.

"Sooo you're telling me you want the original dick to sleep with you?" Adam teased, which I shoved him a little and nodded.

So he picked me up bridal style, to my room as I was directing him. Once we made it, he looked around and smiled.

"Your room looks fucking badass, looks very teenage garage band room." Adam spoke, which I smiled as Adam placed me down on my bed.

As I scooted over to the corner of my bed closet to the wall, I was on my phone while Adam looked around memorized by my room.

"Hey you don't mind if I take my rob and mask off?" Adam asked, which I sat up.

"Wait you wear a mask all the time?" I asked, which Adam snickered.

"Yeah, because it looks badass!" Adam exclaimed, as he removed his mask and gently placed it on my desk.

Adam then looked at me, and my jaw dropped... Holy fuck h-he's ahh he's sooo fucking hot!" I thought as blush rose to my face, which Adam chuckled.

"What's running through your mind, babes?" Adam teased, which I blushed and covered myself with my blankets.

"N-NOTHING!!" I yell at Adam, but to him it was muffled.

As I heard shuffling, which I peaked my head up and Adam snapped his fingers and he was in jeans and a black t-shirt. He looked so hot, as I went under the covers when he showed signs of turning around.

"Are you checking me out?" Adam teased, which made me blush so much I was turning into a tomato.

"N-No... W-Well maybe, just shut up!" I say, as Adam jumped on the bed.

"Ohhh come on I know you were!" Adam laughed, as he gently took the covers off me.

I turned around and looked at him, he was so close and he was hot. My heart couldn't handle it, as I just hid my face in Adam's chest I could physically feel him snicker.

"Not so tough are you now?" Adam teased, which I just squeaked.

"Don't. Say. A. Word." I exclaimed, which Adam just chuckled.

As Adam laid flat on his back, I sat up and looked at him with just these eyes of 'how dare you moved ya dickhead.' Then I proceed to lay my head on his chest, then I could feel and hear his heartbeat and his breathing.

As I smile, I could feel myself falling asleep. Then Adam started playing with my hair, which sent shivers down my spine in a good way. I then felt his hand on my ass, which I smirked and fell asleep.

Adam's POV

As I could feel (y/n)'s breathing slow I knew she was asleep, I smiled as she was just so small and precious... But why was something so precious as her, know what it's like to feel like the second person..

Sure she's a bitch, but her letting that happy self out makes her seem so wholesome. I just wish I could do more for her, I mean teaching to play guitar again will be one of them.

Maybe just maybe, she will be apart of my band maybe more to me... I know Lute will be jealous, I know she loves me more than a friend... I've given her hints, and I've told her straight out.

Jeez she's gonna be pissed when she finds out, when (y/n) knows about the exterminations... But what if she was in hell, when the extermination happens?... I couldn't live with myself, well maybe things would go back to being normal...
Ughhh what am I saying?! I thought to myself, as I look at (y/n) I smiled as I began to fall asleep.

~the next morning~

As I woke up, I realized I was left alone in (y/n)'s bed. Which I panicked then I smelt bacon, so I got up and went downstairs to see (y/n) cooking breakfast.

"So you're cooking for the dickmaster huh?" I teased, which (y/n) looked at me with an actual genuine smile.

"Well yeah for both of us silly, need to have energy for playing guitar." (Y/n) smiles, which I smirk.

As I looked she didn't have the table set up, so I grabbed two plates and forks. Then I place them from across from each other, then I walk up beside (y/n) as she's humming. Then she takes all the food off the burner, which he made kind of an omelette with bacon, eggs of course, hashbrowns and lots of cheese. She put the frying on, on a handheld looking cutting board.

"Alrighty dig in." (Y/n) spoke as she ruffed up my hair, which I smiled.

"Oh by the way don't do grace, I hate it." (Y/n) spoke, which I smiled.

"Don't worry I hate it too." I snickered, which made (y/n) smile brightly.

As we just dug in, and we talked and fooled around. It felt like I don't know, she left more alive then she did yesterday.