Chapter 20

~8 months later~

Well I've been dead on earth for a year, and I've been switching between heaven and hell for the first couple of months. Since me and Adam have been sorta dating, I really felt no need to go down to hell. Well of course when we get into fights I go down there, which isn't often.

But Adam had a meeting he had to go to, so I decided to tag along. He actually had Sera make me a rob with my first initial on it, just like his I got to pick the colours so I picked of course white, then (f/c) and gold.

It was beautiful and Adam made sure it had rock stuff like spikes on the neck like his, oh and Adam has yet to teach me, the powers I withhold as he has said some winners hold incredible powers. He said that he isn't sure, what powers I have since I'm half winner and half sinner.

Then I almost forgot to mention, he made me a helmet like his expect the horns on mine are smaller and it does look intimidating but at the same time not really.

As me, Adam and Lute get ourselves in a room as we just went down there a week ago to do an extermination. Yes this time Adam brought me, and made sure I stayed close to him. I didn't like seeing anything die, but I was glad to be by Adam's side.

As I looked at the thing, I looked at Adam as he smiled.

"So we're not going down to hell for the meeting?" I ask, which Adam nodded.

"Yeah it's just easier to do it from here, plus since Lucifer chickened out. His brat is coming which means she's filling in for him, which I have no idea why." Adam groaned, which Lute sighed.

"Let's just get this over and done with," Lute scoffed.

Which I tensed up, as I knew who was coming to the meeting... Charlie, oh fuck what happens if she knows... I thought to myself, as she has told me her hotel was to redeem sinners...

As Adam pressed the button, we were like teleported to the hourglass part of Hell. We were like in a meeting room I think, I couldn't tell from how dark it was..

"Hello? Hello? Hellooooo...? Creepy..." We heard a muffled voice, and I knew it was Charlie.

Then we heard a ring of a bell, then a little bit a of a muffled voice. Then the door opened, where we were just STANDING. In the dark, Adam said he just wanted to have some fun with it.

"Uh hello? Is anyone here?" Charlie asked, which Adam nudged me and I snapped my fingers. Then not long after, the lights came on.

"Sup." Adam smirked, as Charlie fell over from being scared.

'Ohh shit!' Charlie mumbled under her breath, but I could still hear her I think we all did.

"Ah, hi I'm Charlie. My dad asked if I could meet you," Charlie spoke which Adam snapped his fingers. As he had forgotten his ribs in his office, he teleported them in front of him.

"Yeah I know." Adam exhaled, which Charlie looked at him as she played with her suit.

"Okay well, it's nice to meet you!" Charlie extended her hand, so Adam could shake it. As Adam ate his ribs with his mask on, which Charlie then looked at me then back at Adam.

"Totally, nice to meet you too!" Adam exclaimed, as he extended his arm so they could shake hands.

Then as Charlie was about to shake his hand, her hand fazes through his hand. As Adam laughs, which I just chuckle as that was pretty funny.

"Ha! I fucking got you, did you fucking see that?" Adam laughed, as he looked at me and then Lute.

"Yeah that was pretty fucking funny." I giggled, which Adam gently grabbed my hand and smiled. Which Lute nodded, as I look at Charlie.

"Good shit." Adam snickered, which Lute kept a straight face.

"Uhh so wait, you're not here?" Charlie asked, which Adam rested his head on his hand.

"Uh no, you think I'd come down there? Aha! Don't get me wrong, I love the vibe totally I love your tunes." Adam spoke, as I grabbed one of his ribs he gave me a side eye but smiled.

"Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong! But it's such a bummer man, everything down there is just so ugh! Yeah know? Heh heh, ew..." Adam spoke, which I nudged him and gave him a glare which he chuckled.

"Right... So I'm happy we got this opportunity to meet, there's a project I've been working on! That I really wanna talk to you about-" Charlie was saying until Adam cut her off, which I snickered.

"Hey, hey, hey! Slow down, we got time. How about we get to know each other a little, hm? How about some lunch, you hungry? I've got you!" Adam says, as he grabs his rib dish.

"Here's my personal favourite, you'll love it!" Adam smirked, which I was tryna hold in my laughter if she fell for it again.

"Uhh thanks...?" Charlie spoke, which she tried to grab a rib and her hand fazed right through the plate. Which me and Adam, just howled with laughter.

"I got you again bitch! Hahah! Fucking hilarious!!" Adam laughed, which Charlie seemed a little annoyed.

"So since when did you get a new recruit?" Charlie asked, which she gestured to me.

"Oh her? Yeah she's my bitch, and no not like the exorcists. Nah nah, she's all mine." Adam proudly spoke, as he grabbed my thigh from under the table.

"O-Oh I don't believe we've met." Charlie spoke, which I began to breathe heavily under my mask as I looked at Adam. He knew I felt uncomfortable, he gave me a look that says we'll talk later.

"She doesn't want her name being said, next question." Adam scoffed, which Charlie backed off and nodded.