Love me 'cause I'm honest even though I'm f***ing toxic

WOW an actual update to this book so happy for you yay. 

I just threw up in my mouth ;) 

~

The house was silent and dark. The only sound that could be heard were small whimpers coming from Gee's room. He laid on his bed under a soft pink blanket. One hand held it over his mouth as the other stroked his hard dick. He was trying to be quiet, using the blanket to muffle his moans. His legs twitched, and his toes curled. "F-frank." He couldn't help but moan the name of the man he was fantasizing about.
"What?"
Gee sat up with the speed of light. A look of horror spread across his face as he stared at the floor next to his bed, where he thought his best friend had been sleeping. Frank had a smirk on his face as he stared up at the other. His hands were behind his head, and an obvious bulge pressed against his blanket. He knew Gee had a bit of a crush on him, but this was a shocker.

"Y-you were awake?" Gee grabbed his blanket with both hands using it to cover his now red face.
Frank sat up, and Gee rushed to pull his underwear back over himself.
"What were you doing under there?" Frank asked as he tugged at the pink blanket. Gee stared down at the man's tattooed hands, wishing they were touching him. His eyes darted towards Frank.

 "Nothing." He pleaded a lie as his grip on the blanket tightened.
Frank gave a soft sigh before he stood up and sat on the bed by Gee's feet. "Don't lie to me, Gee," Frank said as he grabbed the blanket again and started slowly pulling on it. He spoke quietly with a teasing tone. 

"Fran-" Gee couldn't finish before the blanket was quickly ripped away from him. Luckily, he was covered. However, he still had a very visible hard-on. Frank's eyes explored his body as he ran a hand up Gee's thigh. It wasn't unusual for him to sleep naked, but Frank knew he had gone to bed tonight with at least pajama pants on.

"If you don't tell me, I can't help you," Frank said with a smirk before giving Gee's thigh a firm squeeze. Gee let out a small whimper. His face was red and his heart was beating out of his chest. He took a shaky breath as he stared into Franks's eyes. "I was thinking about you.. While.." His words were soft and quiet. He really did not want to say it. At this point, it was just embarrassing. Frank leaned forward with his hands running up Gee's thighs. "Hm?" Frank said, pushing Gee to finish the sentence. 

"Touching myself." Gee used his hands to cover his blushing face. Frank smirked and leaned back. 

"That's kinda weird Gerard."