Needy Gee

~~~~

"Jack!!! Where are you!!??" Gerard yelled as he came jumping down the stairs.

He had been taking a nap while Frank was working in his office.

"Gee why are you yelling?" Frank yelled from the office.

"I can't find jack!" He cried as he entered the room and crawled under Frank's desk.

Jack was his pink kitten stuffed animal.

"Are you in here jack?" Gerard said looking around under Frank.

"Baby come out from there." Frank said and Gerard started crawling out but he hit his head.

"Daddy!" Gerard cried as he gripped his head.

Frank got down on his knees and hugged Gerard close to him.

"Are you okay baby?" Frank asked as Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank.

"No.. I need kisses." Gerard sniffled and Frank sat up in his chair and put Gerard on his lap.

He kissed his forehead and hugged him again.

"Daddy I need kisses here." Gerard said pointing to his cherry lip gloss smothered lips.

Frank held Gerard's head and lightly kissed his lips.

"Are you better now?" Frank asked as he pulled away.

"Mhm. Thank you." Gerard said.

"Ok. Well I have to finish my wo-" Gerard cut him off.

"Daddy! Help me find jack!!" He cried and Frank told him to quiet down.

"Alright baby. When was the last time you saw him?" Frank asked As he followed Gerard to their room.

"In here! I was taking a nap with him and when I woke up he was gone." Gerard said and looked around the room in search of his stuffed animal.

"Did you check under the bed?" Frank asked as he got on his knees and looked under the bed.

He saw the pink fluff and grabbed it. He pulled it out and gave it to Gerard.

"See you should look around before you freak out." He said.

"Ok... Sorry Daddy." Gerard said and sat on the bed.

"Daddy? Can I have more kisses?" Gerard asked as he hugged jack close.

"Just one. I need to get back to work." Frank said and kissed Gerard's lips. Before he could pull away Gerard grabbed Frank's head and kissed him harder.

Frank finally pulled away and gave Gerard a confused look.

"Daddy I need more kisses!" Gerard whined.

"I'm sorry Gerard but I need to finish my work." Frank said and walked out of the room and into his office.

Gerard curled up on the bed and hugged jack.