Snowball :)

Hey. I'm not dead. This story sucks.
Sorry you guys deserve better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank sat on the couch while Gerard sat on his lap comfortably watching tv.
The two had a long day and just wanted to calm down.

Gerard had a very hard time concentrating on a certain character he was drawing for his latest comic and Frank's company has been extra busy in the past week.

Frank wrapped his tattooed arms around Gerard and softly kissed his neck a few times as he watched tinker bell.

"Daddy No neck kisses." Gerard said and Frank chuckled.

After a few minutes Frank rested his hand on Gerard thigh and started kissing his neck again.

Gerard ignored it at first and continued watching his movie until Frank started softly sucking.

He let out a small quiet moan and tilted his head to the side giving Frank a little more room. Frank slid his hand further to Gerard's inner thigh and rubbed his leg.

"Shh kitten.. Just watch your movie." Frank said and continued to suck and bite Gerard's neck.

By the time the movie was over Gerard was a moaning mess and Frank had gotten a lot more aggressive.

"N- No. S-stop.. Daddy please" Gerard whined and Frank pulled away smiling at Gerard.

"What is it kitten?" Frank asked and Gerard stood up and turned to look at his daddy.

"My princess parts hurt." Gerard whimpered and Frank chuckled.

"Wanna go to the play room?" Frank asked and Gerard nodded.

Frank grabbed Gerard's hand and pulled him upstairs and into their play room.

This room was used for the littles sexual needs. The closet had many different toys hung along the wall and even some pretty outfits Gerard liked to wear for Frank.

Gerard often came in here and played by himself when Frank was busy or at work.

Frank laid Gerard on the bed and climbed over him before attacking his lips. Gerard whined and moved his hips up trying to get some friction.

Frank reached down and gripped Gerard's butt in his hand. Gerard whined softly.

Frank pulled away from Gerard and unbuttoned his shirt throwing it across the room. He then pulled Gerard's shirt off of him along with his jeans throwing them away.

Frank pulled his jeans off along with his boxers before sitting on the bed and resting his back against the headboard.

"Come here kitten." Frank said and pulled Gerard on top of his lap.

Gerard whined when he moved his hips down onto Frank's. Frank wrapped his hand around Gerard's already leaking cock and started to pump.

"No Daddy please.. I want you.." Gerard whined and got off of Frank for a second. He reached over to the bedside drawer and grabbed the pink bottle of lube.

He squeezed a reasonable amount onto his hand before wrapping it around Frank pumping softly.

After Frank was lubed up he held onto Gerard's hips before slowly lowering him.

Frank slowly pushed into Gerard and made the boy moan loudly when he bottomed out.

Gerard started to slowly rock up and down onto Frank and eventually started to move faster.

This went on for a few minutes before Frank grabbed Gerard's hips tighter and flipped them so Frank was on top.

"D-daddy please fuck me harder.." Gerard begged and Frank slammed in harshly hitting Gerard's spot.

Gerard moaned loudly and gripped the bed sheets as Frank pounded into him.

The room was filled with moans grunts and the smell of sex.

"Da-ddy I'm so... close." Gerard said between loud moans as Frank fucked him.

"Come for me baby... Come for daddy.." Frank whispered into Gerard's ear and Gerard released onto both of there stomachs.

It only took a few more thrusts before Frank was coming inside of Gerard.

Frank pulled out and started licking Gerard's stomach. Cleaning all of the come off and savoring the bitter taste on his tongue.

He then started kisses Gerard with the come still in his mouth. Gerard was shocked at first because Frank had never done that before but he eventually kissed back and took all of the come from Frank's mouth.

Frank pulled away and smirked at Gerard. "Swallow all of your cummies for daddy." Frank said and Gerard swallowed all of the come. He opened his mouth to show Frank that there was no more come in his mouth.

"Good kitten." Frank said smiling at the proud boy.

"Now let's go take a shower." Frank said pulling Gerard up.

----------------------------------------------

Yay I finally updated... I didn't check for mistakes so sorry if you catch one... Sorry this is pretty bad :(