Mikey's Ways

@British_hottie_10 has helped me greatly. They gave me some great prompts so please thank them for making this little thing possible. 💕💕💕
(^that was like a year ago so idk if that's still their username so sorry if it's not;-; and I'm writing again so yay!)
-------------
For those of you still reading and voting I'd like to thank you.. I've even got some messages from people asking if I've been doing okay. It makes me really happy to know that there are people who care about me and what I create. THANK YOU

~ Taylor

__________________________

~Frank

~Anthony

~Anthony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikey sat at the record shop with a comic in his hands as he listened to his friend talk about something that Mikey wasn't even listening to. "yeah we'll do anything I guess. So if you need help with something just call me. Anothy is pretty handy. But Anyways. How are you doing Mikey?" Frank asked as he stared putting away the new records.

Frank had helped him get a job at the record shop when he came home from college for the summer.

Mikey sighs and puts the comic down. "Honestly I'm kind of stressed about something that I don't think you can fix..." He mumbles. "Why?" Frank asked curiously.

"Well you know my brother Gerard?" He asks and Frank just nods. Frank has heard a lot about the boy but has never met him.
"Well I'm a bit worried about him. I mean I've been there for him through everything and I haven't even told him that I'm leaving for college again next week. But once I do leave he'll be alone and I don't think he's ready for that.." Mikey said truthfully.

"Why don't you get someone to babysit him?" Frank asks and Mikey sighs. "To be honest I don't think anyone would babysit him. He's a grown man after all.." Mikey said and put the comic down.

You could tell when Mikey was having trouble with something when he set a comic book down to discuss it.

"Well.. oh! Maybe I could look after him! I am looking for a job after all!" Frank says with a grin.