Dress up

He.. I'm actually kind of happy today...

~~~~~~~~~

The music was loud and there were people dancing and drinking. I had some chick wrapped around me while my tongue was down her throat. She was wearing a sexy nurse costume.

I was pulled away from the girl and turned around to see my friend ray standing there with a huge smile. He looked a bit drunk. "Frank this party is wicked! Happy birthday bro!" The curly haired man yelled over the music.

I chuckled as my friend got pulled away into a group of people. I slightly waved bye to him.

Tonight My plan wasn't to drink and get waisted. My main plan was to get laid. I turned back to the girl who was now passed out in my arms. I groaned and carried her to the couch. I set her down and continued my hunt.

That's when I saw the perfect girl. She was tall and was wearing a black skirt and shirt. Her breasts practically hanging out of her shirt.

I pushed my way through the people till I was close enough to talk to her. "Hello beautiful." I said smoothly. The girl looked at me in disgust and pushed me away with a hard shove.

I groaned and started to walk up the stairs to go to the bathroom. I opened the door releaved to not see anyone having sex. I did my business with a sigh. I was about to walk out of the bathroom when I heard a small snore.

I looked at the tub and pulled the shower curtain back. I was shocked to see a young boy sitting in the tub covered in nothing but toilet paper and a pair of black lace panties. He had cat whiskers drawn on his face and there were a few torn pieces of black clothing near his feet. I was confused but oddly turned on.

I placed his hand on the boys shoulder and shook him softly. "Hey. Wake up kid." I said. The boy moved around before slowly opening his eyes and groaning as he sat up from the uncomfortable position in the tub.

"What happened to you?" I asked trying not to look at the boys chubby, pale body. He blushed as he came to realization that he was naked.

"I-I wanted to be a cute kitty for Halloween b-but those meanie guys ruined my costume and pushed me in the tub!" He said as tears started to swell in his eyes. "I worked so hard on it!" He said as he picked up the ripped clothes.

I smiled softly noticing the small red spot on his forehead. He must of passed out when they pushed him in.

"Hm.. maybe I could buy you a new one." I said helping him out of the bath. It would be no problem for Me to spend some money to have a new costume made. My family was very wealthy. My dad did work in the drug business and I would eventually have to take over.

The boy sighed and blushed as he looked down at his naked body. "I-I don't have anything to wear.." He said and whimpered as he wrapped his arms around himself.

I got a great idea and told him to wait here. I went to my over sized room and grabbed something out of the dresser before running back to the bathroom.

"You can wear this.. It should fit you." I said handing the boy a skeleton onesie

He held it up and smiled. "Wow! Thank you!" He said and stepped into the pajamas. He zipped it up and looked down at himself. He put the hood one and smiled.

"Do I look scary?" He asked Me and I nodded. "Very scary." I said.

"What's your name?" I asked and he looked up at me with a blush.

"Gerard Way.. but you can call me Gee." He said and I stood there in shock. "Your one of Donald's sons?" I asked and he nodded.  Let's just say our parents aren't on each other's good sides.

"But you can't tell him I'm here! Mikey said that we were going to a party but I didn't know it was the Iero's house." He said.

"Hm well I won't say anything... sweetie" I said and watched as his face became a darker shade of red.

"T-thank you.." he said with a stutter. "It's a shame I never saw you in that sexy outfit." I said with a smirk.

"I-I should probably go find Mikey.." He said but I stoped him. "Maybe if you come to my room you can dress up in some other pretty costumes." I say thinking about the amount of lingerie random girls have left in my room. Gee's face lights up forgetting about his brother.

"Follow me." I say and walk out of the bathroom and into my room. I lock the door behind us. I walk into my closet and grab some random black lacy thing.

"Would you try this on for me baby?" I ask and he just nods. "S-should I go Into the bathroom?" He asks.

"No. Right here is fine. I won't look." I say and turn around.

I hear the zipper to the onesie unzip as he gets dressed.
When he's done I turn around and see the outfit. He has his hands folded in front of him and his face is red.

"Give me a little spin." I say and he twirls around. I love the way the lace hugs his body perfectly.

"Mm very nice. You look gorgeous sweetie." I say and take a seat on my bed. He just nods and blushes deeper.

"Come here. Let me touch." I say and he does as I say. He's probably the perfect submissive.

I run my hands up and down his sides. I reach around and grab his ass. He jumps a little and gasps. I turn him around and make him bend over a little showing off his perfect ass. I squeeze it gently and he lets out a whimper. When I turn him back around I see the small bulge in the panties.

"Hm.. does the little slut wanna be touched more?" I ask and he nods. I reach down and grab his crotch. I squeeze softly making him cry out.

"Use your words baby. Call me daddy." I say. "P-please touch me d-daddy." He whines out.

I let go and pull down his panties. "Have you ever been fucked little one?" I ask and he shakes his head. I turn him around again and lean down to place a soft kiss to his ass.

"Then I'll have to make this a night to remember."

~