Gee cries so much in this...

That's what Gerard is wearing in this...
I love this so much but my heart broke while writing the beginning...

Warning! (Non consensual acts.)

~

I sat on the floor playing with a few toys when I heard the door slam.

"Gerard!"
The voice was loud and terrifying.

Oh no... Master is home.. And he's drunk.

"Gerard! Get over here slut!" He yelled and walked into the living room. He was covered in rain and his disgustingly greasy hair was a mess.

I quickly put all of my toys in a nice pile and stood up to face Bert.

"Yes Master?" I mumbled. I didn't like that he made me call him master. I want something nicer like maybe daddy.

He just grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch.

He sat down and pushed me onto my knees.

"Suck." He demanded after unzipping his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers.

I hate it when he does this.

I immediately took him into my mouth and he grabbed the back of my head shoving deeper inside making me gag.

He pulled my head up and down on to him and I felt tears in my eyes.

He continued to use my mouth while I cried and gaged.

He eventually pulled my head off of him and pulled me onto the couch. He pulled my skirt off along with my panties and shoved inside me without prep or lube. Just my spit.

I cried loudly at the pain and felt tears stream down my cheeks. He's been doing this a lot lately.

He shoved in and out at a fast pace fucking me harshly.

"P-plea-se st-Stop!" I cried and he put a hand over my mouth making my yells and cries quieter.

He slapped my but really hard making me scream into his hand.

"Oh fuck." He groaned as he pounded into me.

When he came he pulled out and shoved me onto the floor.

"Clean yourself up. Disgusting slut!" He said and walked to the kitchen to get more beer.

I slowly collected all of my clothes and ran to the bathroom as best as I could without hurting to much.

I shut the door and locked it before pulling my clothes on and opening the small window.

It took me some time to push the screen out but as soon as I did I climbed out and fell onto the muddy ground.

I started hearing banging on the bathroom door and quickly got up and started running.

I couldn't see well with the rain and not a lot of moonlight.

As I continued to run a few cars past me but none of the people were kind enough to stop and even ask me if I'm ok.

But that's what I expected... Who would even want to look at me. I'm a disgusting slut...

I ran and cried in the rain without shoes.

I'm pathetic.

I fell and scraped my knee and started to cry more.

I'm a cry baby.

My shirt was soaked and my skirt and socks were covered in mud.