#31

"Sniper on board! Aim at the black ship 30 degrees North!"
"Yes, sir!"

Aiming the rifle at the mentioned ship, Moon skillfully took down the storage space of the vessel transporting illegal goods. Her posture was always straight and proper; her shots never amiss by far. As much as she hated shooting humans, attacking inanimate objects was a piece of gum for her. After responding to the command, she cowered behind in position again, taking in a deep breath.

2 years.

It's been two years since her childbirth, and the crazy balancing of being a marine, teacher, and lover to a pirate. Many people have questioned her on the father, but all she gave was a sad smile, and everyone let her be. Iah had a healthy mix of both of their features, so it was nothing too suspicious. There was, however, one time she panicked a little.

"Hey, nice heart tattoo. Which reminds me, have you heard of The Heart Pirates? Apparently, the captain has removed and taken 100 hearts to a marine base before."

Moon choked on her saliva, waking the poor child that was in her embrace. Petting both him and herself down, she got to explaining that she was so shocked because of the cruelty of the pirate rather than the person at hand. A fellow female recruit frowned at her big reactions and scratched her head as Moon internally planned for another tattoo of a moon on her hand so that it would look intentional.

Apart from that one incident, she could hold her reactions in pretty well. The hot pirate was talked about quite often, but she simply maintained a poker face the entire while, which was believable given her cold attitude to most male marines.

To no one's surprise, the children she was teaching were trained to be marines as well, so she had to take on teaching the children the fundamentals of marine life. This meant she was quite familiar with the standard of procedures of the marines and was also tasked to teach new recruits. The students were often distracted by her femininity, but once she held Iah in her arms during class, their attempts at wooing the attractive teacher had dropped a lot only after she had clarified he was indeed her child and not her student.

She had to "make it up" for standing in front of so many men while looking "this way," as quoted from Law, by being his private teacher one day. Law was still possessive over her, but the unhealthy obsession was decreasing just a little.

Now, she was a sniper-marine-pirate-teacher-mother, a title she coined proudly to match Law's long list of identities. She could still feel Law pinching her nose as she declared that to him, and she smiled to herself for a short while before being directed to use her devil fruit powers to allow the marines to sneak onto the ship.

"Go go go!"

Dude, with your shouting, my powers will be redundant. Rolling her eyes before tapping some marines on their shoulders, she used her powers before putting out her gun to shoot some flying objects down. Urgh, they are persistent. Gritting her teeth, she took a more offensive position to wait for orders to drop. Her instincts told her to just continue shooting, but being a marine, she could not fire without substantial reasoning or ranking.

"Sir, permission to—"
"Go onboard their ship and seize their possession!"

Rolling her eyes again, Moon rushed to the smaller raft that she had already silenced with her powers, pushing the cap further into her head and jumping on bravely. She had to face her greatest fears of being so close to the waters, but she had no choice other than to follow orders. As she was on the huge vessel, she sneaked up on some of the sailors that were assumed to be pirates and blew punches at those standing around.

"They're quite strong! Be careful."

Warning the other recruits who were still shaking from fear, Moon took the lead to fight as much as she could while injuring them the least as well. What if they had a good reason to do so? What if they were someone's child? Everyone is someone's child, though. As her mind got distracted thinking about Iah, her punches got slower, and she had to shake her head a few times to get back on track. Ever since she has bore a child, harming others became even harder for her, as if it wasn't already difficult to begin with.

[Law x Reader] Silent Room | One Piece Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें