XVIII - vanilla cherry

"You have so many shoes"

Billy nosily surfed through Kat's wardrobe as she lay on her bed working on a project for their chemistry class. He was supposed to also be doing work but had found himself distracted by everything and anything and had barely written two sentences.

"I'm a girl" She replied.

She should've known that he would spent the entirety of the time doing anything but his designated work but it was still better than having to work on it alone.

She had once again fallen into his trap, getting with him every day in some form for the past few nights. Every time he left she swore to herself it would be the last and she would start putting her foot down but once his lips touched hers, her mind would turn into mush.

He got up off the floor, ditching his notebook on the floor without a second thought as he climbed on her bed and pushed her own books away, pens and pages falling to the ground.

"Seriously?" She asked trying to pick them back up.

He threw whatever papers he could get his hands on across the room so they were out of her reach and pulled her body into his, he was becoming quite the expert at this motion by now and no matter how much she would protest, he knew she secretly loved it as he watched the goosebumps raise on her skin.

"It's a Saturday night" He stated "Let's do something more fun"

"Well when are we gonna finish these projects?" She asked.

"Tomorrow" He replied in an obvious tone "Isn't that what Sundays are for?"

She didn't have an argument against that one, she had zero plans for the next day so she could easily finish it then. She would have rather get it out the way sooner rather than later but once again, her body overruled her brain.

She felt like she knew every crevice of his body by now; the small, almost faint scar on his left eyebrow, the mole on his shoulder, the ticklish spot on his thigh that he swore he didn't have. If she had a test on Billy Hargrove, she would pass with flying colours.

His lips melted into hers, Billy was almost convinced they were made especially for him from the way they interlocked so perfectly. He hadn't kissed another girl on the lips in weeks but he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that little fact. He was trying to be as nonchalant as possible about their whole situation, convincing himself he was still in control but given the fact that he was working overtime for Kat's attention, that denial was starting to slip.

She moved up to a more comfortable position, straddling his legs as his hands instinctively grabbed her hips as she leant down and deepened their kiss. She smelled like vanilla mixed with cherry, a deadly combination that lingered on his clothes whenever he left. It was just like her; innocent and sweet but with a playful side that always kept him on his toes.

"You're so fucking hot" He breathed between kisses.

He didn't like the reliance he had built on her, he prided himself on not getting hung up on girls and risking his heart being broken. He was the heartbreaker and he liked it that way. His recurring hook ups with Kat were bordering on dangerous, how his mind trailed to her when he was bored in class or lying in his bed trying to drown out the noise of his father shouting. He figured if he fucked her enough then he would eventually get bored and he could get back to his usual ways however that wasn't showing any signs of happening soon.

She peppered chaste kisses along his jaw, a few lingering by his ear as he tried to hold back the moans from escaping his lips. He loved it when she did this, the gentle motion equal parts soothing and a turn on. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she noticed the goosebumps arise on his skin from her touch and he dismissed her with a lazy 'shut up' that only made her giggle more.