21-30

Chapter 21 Yan Yu: I have a friend2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 21 Yan Yu: I have a friend

  who made a "bang" sound.

  The car window was smashed with layers of snowflakes by Yan Yu's fist. Brother Yang, who was still talking in front, was frightened by the loud noise and immediately braked to stop the car.

  "What's wrong? What's wrong? Ah Yu, if you really don't like that kind of occasion, I won't arrange it for you in the future. If you have something to say, please talk to me. Don't smash the car window with your fists!"

  "..."

  Just Seeing that Yan Yu's handsome face was a little blue at the moment, his always dark eyes were filled with unbelievable emotions.

  Dislike value, 1000 points?
  Why? !

  Obviously the guy in Luoxinian has a favorability value of 5 points, so why does his dislike value only reach 1,000 points?

  Why did Xixi treat him like this? !
  "A Yu?"

  Brother Yang couldn't see the display panel in front of Yan Yu, but he could clearly feel that the temperature in the carriage dropped by more than ten degrees instantly, almost making him shiver from the cold.

  Emma.

  Brother Yang is a little panicked now.

  Didn't he just chatter a little more? Although he also knew that he was annoyed sometimes, he wouldn't smash the car window to protest, right?

  Now Brother Yang is afraid that his Ayu will hit him. It doesn't matter if he hits him, but if Ayu's hand is broken, which is comparable to a hand model, he will be heartbroken!

  A long while.

  Yan Yu, who had been silent all this time, spoke up and asked in a low voice: "Brother Yang, there is something I want to ask you about."

  "Huh?"

  When Brother Yang heard that his Ah Yu actually wanted to ask him something, he immediately called He was very energetic and said: "What's the matter? Just say it! As long as Brother Yang knows, he will tell you everything he knows!"

  After thinking for a while, Yan Yu slowly spoke and said: "I have a Friend..."

  Brother Yang: "..."

  Ah Yu, tell me honestly, is this friend of yours actually you?
  "He has been approaching a girl with good intentions, but the girl is prejudiced against him. Even though the friend has not done anything, the girl is already disgusted with him. What should he do?"

  "Ah this ..."

  Ayu actually has a woman he can't handle?
  Brother Yang was secretly surprised. He thought that as long as his Ayu thought about it and casually hooked his fingers, a large number of women would be fascinated by him.

  What kind of woman could be so hard-hearted to reject his Ayu, causing him to go crazy?

  "Well, Ah Yu, I think if this is the case, why don't we persuade your friend to find a woman to express his kindness to? What do you think? There is no grass anywhere in the world, why hang on a tree? ?"

  Brother Yang suggested.

  After Yan Yu listened, his face turned a little darker. He frowned and said, "My friend wants her. It has to be her. She has to be the only one. I don't want to hear you trying to persuade my friend to give up now. If you don't know what Good countermeasure, then just shut up and drive."

  "Ayu, don't be angry!"

  Brother Yang said hurriedly: "You give me too little information now, and I don't know how to give your friend advice. How about you? Tell me first, how is the girl your friend is showing off to? For example, is she someone who holds a grudge? Is she narrow-minded? "

  Yan Yu stared at the value in Luoxinian's column, worried about it. Huai said: "My friend has never seen anyone with a broader heart than her. Her brother obviously sneered at her when they first met and wanted to shut her out of the house. Later, he pushed her downstairs for another woman. It hurt her, but she still doesn't hate her brother, and even has a good impression of him."

  Brother

  Yang was surprised after hearing this, "Then his heart is really unparalleled . Yu, the girl your friend showed his affection to, doesn't she have any fondness for masochism?"

  Hearing Brother Yang ask this, Yan Yu started to think again.     He lowered his eyes and said thoughtfully: "She really lacks love. She wants to give everything she has for a scumbag. She refuses to listen to advice no matter what. The scumbag hurts her heart in every way, and she still... She feels that as long as she pays enough, the scumbag will understand how good she is."

  "..." Brother Yang was secretly surprised.

  Oh my God!

  Why is there a scumbag in the middle? Isn't this still a love triangle?
  Brother Yang tried his best to control his desire to gossip, turned into an emotional master, and analyzed: "It seems that the girl should be easily impressed. Ah Yu, what did that friend of yours do to make that girl You misunderstood him so much?"

  Yan Yu said: "Nothing has been done, but the girl thinks he will kill her whole family."

  Brother Yang: "???"

  Hold the grass!

  Don't be too outrageous! Isn't it an emotional column? Why did you suddenly jump to the rule of law channel?

  "Ah, this, how on earth could such a misunderstanding arise?"

  Brother Yang was so curious!
  Yan Yu frowned: "I can't say this, just tell me how to get the girl to open up to my friend."

  Brother Yang asked helplessly: "A Yu, does your friend really want that girl? Yan Yu said with a cold face: "

  Don't let me say the same thing a second time."

  Brother Yang could only sigh and said, "Then your friend can only use actions to prove to that girl that he will not do the right thing." Something bad happened to her and her family. As the saying goes, a virtuous girl is afraid of pestering her husband, and that girl seems to be the type who is easily moved by being soft-hearted, so she should always show her presence around her and be nice to her, so that she It will naturally loosen up."

  "Really?"

  Yan Yu closed his eyes and murmured in a low voice: "As long as she keeps pestering her, will she open up to me?"

  But Brother Yang has a sharp ear. Yan Yu's words were still heard by him.

  Brother Yang was extremely shocked, as if ten thousand grass and mud horses were galloping through his mind.

  Hold the grass!

  Hold the grass!

  Hold the grass!

  Ah Yu, you still said he was your friend, but you've already revealed your secret! !
  **
  "Ah Jiu! Ah Jiu!! Ah Jiu!!!"

  Luo Xixi sneezed three times in a row.

  Luo Xinian glanced at her and said, "Why do you keep sneezing? Take medicine if you have a cold."

  "I don't have a cold, but my nose is a little itchy." Luo Xixi rubbed her nose and muttered.

  【Gan! What kind of thief is talking about me behind my back? Couldn't he be the second male lead? It must be him! This guy doesn't play his cards according to the plot. He should be surrounding the heroine, but he always gets close to me. It seems like he has ulterior motives! He is indeed the ultimate villain, so vicious! Don't let the cannon fodder live, right? ! 】

  the other side.

  On Yan Yu's panel, the disgust value on his attribute column, which was originally 1,000 points, suddenly changed to 1,100 points.

  Yan Yu: "!!!!!!"

  Why did it rise another 100 points? !

   Dear babies, please vote. If you like this book, vote for Thirteen. Thirteen will add more updates for you. I love you~ (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭~

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 22 The Luo family began to become suspicious of Luo Shiqing2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 22 The Luo family began to be suspicious of Luo Shiqing.

  "Honey, how are you? Has Shiqing's phone been connected?"

  After Luo Xixi's recognition banquet was over and the guests were sent away, Luo Zhennian and Bai Fengxia began to call Luo Xixi. Shiqing called and wanted to ask her where she was now.

  Bai Fengxia looked at the call that automatically hung up because it timed out, shook her head helplessly, and said to her husband: "It can't be connected, no one answered, and I don't know where the child has gone now."

  After hearing this, Luo Zhennian frowned and said softly: "Shiqing always informed us first wherever she went. She ran out so late at night and the phone can't be connected. What does this kid want to do?"

  Bai Fengxia looked at her husband. She actually wanted to tell him. She seemed to be able to hear it. The thoughts of her daughter Xixi. At the wedding reception just now, Xixi said in her heart, is Shiqing looking for some "male protagonist" now?

  But the fact that she could hear her heart was too fantastic. Even she was not sure whether she was hallucinating, so it was hard to talk about it.

  After thinking for a while, he said: "Husband, do you think Shiqing has someone else in her heart? This time when Xixi comes back, she just takes this opportunity to break off the engagement, and now she goes to find her true love?"

  Bai Fengxia's words Exactly what Luo Zhennian was hesitant to say!
  While sighing that he and his wife really had a good connection, he nodded and analyzed: "Wife, actually I feel this way too, because her performance at the banquet this time was too suspicious. If she really loves Yanqi so much, how could she be so determined? Did she want to push her beloved to another woman? If it was because she was worried about Xixi, she didn't ask for Xixi's opinion. This was entirely something she did on her own initiative, and she left too hurriedly this time. , as if you have completed some task and want to leave quickly."

  "Husband, so you feel this way too?"

  Bai Fengxia said in surprise: "I was worried that I was worrying too much. If you feel the same way, then I I think we should investigate carefully where Shi Qing went tonight and who she came into contact with."

  "Well, but the investigation cannot be made public, otherwise it will be too hurt for the child to know. I have a detective agency here. Please call them and ask them to investigate. I believe they will have an answer soon."

  "Okay, then you quickly call the people at the detective agency."

  Luo Zhennian and Bai Fengxia were secretly planning upstairs.

  **
  downstairs.

  The two brothers Luo Xichuan and Luo Xinian were not idle either.

  "Brother, have your people found out where Shiqing is now? I couldn't get through when I called her."

  Luo Xinian was worried that something would happen to his sister alone at night. She originally wanted to go find her, but she was like a headless fly . , I don't know where to go, so I can only ask my elder brother to use his contacts to investigate.

  Luo Xichuan said, "We've already sent someone to look for him. Don't worry, there should be news soon."

  "Yeah."

  Luo Xichuan nodded and glanced at Luo Xichuan again. He couldn't say that he could hear Luo Xichuan. Regarding Xixi's innermost thoughts, she can only test it out: "Brother, tell me, does Shiqing have someone else she likes outside? Will she not be as sad as we imagined if the engagement is broken off tonight?"

  "Why are you so? Think?"

  Luo Xichuan raised his eyes and asked.

  "This..."

  Luo Xinian choked. He couldn't tell his elder brother directly that he could hear Luo Xixi's heart, right? After hearing this, the eldest brother was afraid that he would think that he had lost his mind and gone crazy.

  So Luo Xinian could only find a reason to excuse himself, "There is no special reason, I just have this feeling, because Shiqing's behavior was a bit weird tonight. She didn't seem that sad about the breakup of the engagement..."

  Luo Xichuan Said: "If you have doubts in your heart, just wait until Shiqing comes back and ask her face to face. Don't we, brothers and sisters, talk about everything? I think if Shiqing truly treats us as family, she will not hide it from us. ."

  "Too."     Luoxinian nodded slowly.

  He convinced himself in his heart that Shiqing was an honest and sincere girl, and she would never do anything to deliberately frame Luo Xixi and bring hatred to Luo Xixi. Luo Xixi must be suffering from hysteria to think that Shi Qing is not good, and so on. When Shi Qing came back, he asked Shi Qing to find out and completely dispelled any doubts!

  There will never be a gap between them brother and sister because of this kind of thing!
  **
  Luo Xixi stayed in her room. She didn't know that her parents and brothers were trying to confirm whether the "spoilers" she heard from her were true.

  At this moment, she was still scolding the second male lead, Yan Yu.

  [The second male scumbag, what kind of hatred does he have against me? Why are you always hanging around me? Doesn't he feel uncomfortable seeing that I'm not dead yet? It's so vicious! ]

  The little baby system came online and comforted Luo Xixi and said: [Host, don't be so pessimistic. Let's think differently. The second male lead always appears next to you, so this is a good opportunity for you to conquer the second male lead! ]

  [Haha... Strategy for the second male lead? I can't even open his attribute panel. You want me to guide him? 】

  I believe that anyone who often binds to the system knows that if you want to capture someone, the most basic thing is to have a property panel about the capture object, because only in this way can you check the progress of the capture.

  But because the second male lead is a high-level character, if you want to conquer him, there are points requirements. Only when the points are reached can the strategy option be opened. So now, to Luo Xixi, Yan Yu is just a high-level NPC without any bonuses, no matter what you do to him. Nothing will affect his opinion of you. Luo Xixi will not do this obviously futile thing.

  The little baby system encouraged: [Host, we only need three points to open the strategy option for the second male, and one point will be dropped after the favorability level is reached. In the current strategy task, Bai Fengxia's favorability value for you is 85 Point, Luo Zhennian's favorability value for you is 60 points, and Luo Xichuan's favorability value for you is 35 points. You work harder, fill up the favorability of these three people, and you can start the strategy for the second male lead! ]

  [Forget it, how can it be that easy? ]

  Luo Xixi lay down on the bed, rolled around, and said: [Even if I finally manage to capture them, it is very likely that the heroine will make all my previous efforts in vain with just one word. Will I cry to death by then? ]

  [Host, no, don't worry. ]

  The little baby system also didn't understand why her host was always so pessimistic, and always wanted to show off. It comforted her by saying: [When the favorability value reaches a certain level, it will not be so easy to lower it. 】

  【Then please explain to me, why is the third brother suddenly disgusted with me? ]

  [Ah this...]

  The baby's system choked.

  [Look, there are exceptions, right? If your efforts are still useless, then you might as well not work hard, just like that, I'm going to bed, good night, Tong'er. ]

  With that said, Luo Xixi closed her eyes and began to fall asleep.

  [Host...]

  The little baby system is helpless. She feels that her host must have been hurt inside, so she is so afraid of giving her sincerity and letting herself be hurt again.

  It doesn't want to force the host to do something it doesn't like. The system's mission is to do its best to assist the host, and it is also their job to keep them in a good and healthy mental state.

  So if Luo Xixi doesn't want to do anything, the baby system won't force her.

  It was discovered that Luo Xixi was not sleeping well. After falling asleep, her brows would wrinkle up unconsciously, so the baby system turned on the sleep mode to help Luo Xixi get rid of nightmares.

  [Good night host, I wish you a good dream. 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 23 Sorry, it seems I won by lying down2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 23 Sorry, I seem to be lying

  in the Black Gold Club.

  Luo Shiqing and Sheng Tinglan are also making rapid progress.

  At this moment, the two of them were already preparing to book a room upstairs in the club.

  According to the plot, Luo Shiqing clings to Sheng Tinglan because she is drunk. Sheng Tinglan will take her to his presidential suite and then stay with her to take care of her all night.

  So far, so good.

  Luo Shiqing secretly rejoiced. Sure enough, as long as she wanted to, there was nothing she couldn't do. Even the male protagonist who was extremely difficult to conquer was easily captured, right? Fall under her pomegranate skirt?

  Arrive at the presidential suite.

  Sheng Tinglan immediately threw the person on the bed as if he were throwing something.

  There was no tenderness at all at this moment. Luo Shiqing, who was thrown onto the bed unexpectedly, almost screamed out in pain. However, because she was in drunken mode, she naturally would not be awakened, but she was still extremely shocked and unbelievable.

  【Is there any mistake? This man actually threw me into bed? Does he understand what it means to pity the fragrance and cherish the jade? ! How could a male protagonist be so mean? ! 】

  The heartthrob system began to find love for Sheng Tinglan, "Host, please understand that Sheng Tinglan's personality is cold and violent. Because of his tragic past in his youth, he is extremely cold and cold towards others. You can get close to him now, Even being taken back to his suite by him is a success, and as his love for you deepens, you will also experience his completely different attitude towards outsiders and towards you, and all his tenderness only exists because of you. 】

  Hearing the description of the heartthrob system, Luo Shiqing was indeed a little moved, "Well, for the sake of his good performance in the future, I won't care about him this time." 】

  She must conquer the male protagonist as soon as possible and make him completely crazy about her!

  On the other side, the system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life issued a warning to Sheng Tinglan: [Host, you are too rough with the heroine, please pay attention. 】

  Sheng Tinglan didn't like to come into contact with women, and she was a woman he had only met once. If it weren't for a mission, he would not have come into contact with Luo Shiqing at all.

  He endured his boredom and responded: [Anyway, the plot that needs to be completed is over. Luo Shiqing is still drunk at the moment, and it will not affect her favorability towards me. What happened if she fell? 】

  It seems that there is really nothing wrong with it.

  The system to help you reach the pinnacle of life checked the attribute panel, and the data was all normal, and then said: [Anyway, the host please pay attention to your behavior in the future. 】

  Sheng Tinglan was too lazy to bother with the system and walked out of the room.

  The system detected abnormal behavior and went online to ask: [Host, please explain your behavior at this moment. ]

  [I don't want to be in the same room with this woman. ]

  The system was very formal and said: [Please abide by the plot arrangement. ]

  Sheng Tinglan said: [Isn't the plot just for Luo Shiqing to wake up the next day and find traces of being taken care of by me? At this point, wouldn't it be nice if you just pretended to be a little bit? ]

  [This requires one point. 】

  【use. 】

  Sheng Tinglan has a lot of money. Unlike Luo Xixi, who has zero points, Sheng Tinglan performed the task very well, and during this period, he also gained a lot of points.

  Sheng Tinglan currently has a total of 1,000+ points, which is quite impressive.

  The heartthrob system noticed that Sheng Tinglan left, and just in case, it immediately hypnotized Luo Shiqing to sleep, so that she would not feel any resistance to the male protagonist again.

  But forcibly changing the host's will is actually a violation.

  But so what?

  In order to ensure the title of "No. 1 in Performance", the Heartthrob System naturally has its own methods. If it is executed exactly as specified by the headquarters, who can complete the task perfectly?

  Those who work in systems must know how to be flexible.

  **
  the next day.     When Luo Shiqing woke up, according to the plot, Sheng Tinglan had left. At this moment, she didn't know Sheng Tinglan's identity. She just felt that the Luo family must be crazy because she hadn't returned home all night, so she hurriedly left the hotel.

  But when Luo Shiqing just ran out of the hotel, she met Feast Flag at the door who had been awake all night.

  "Yanqi! Why are you here?"

  Luo Shiqing was surprised.

  There is no mention in the plot that we will encounter the Feast Flag this morning!
  Feng Yanqi learned from Luo Xixi last night that Luo Shiqing ran out to meet another man, and his heart was unimaginably complicated. He sent someone to investigate and found out that Luo Shiqing came to this nightclub, and he also asked yesterday The manager in charge of the nightclub did indeed say that he saw Luo Shiqing having an affair with the guests in the club.

  This simply made Feng Yanqi's entire inner world explode.

  He always thought that Shi Qing and him were in love, but after she broke off her engagement with him, she happily came to see another man? He was originally pure and flawless, but after his true identity was revealed, he turned out to be so dirty!

  "Shiqing, why did you come out of this hotel? Who did you see last night?"

  Fengyanqi also wanted to give Luo Shiqing one last chance.

  He hoped it was all a misunderstanding.

  As long as she honestly told him what happened last night, he could forget about everything that happened yesterday.

  Luo Shiqing has now successfully triggered the plot with the male protagonist Sheng Tinglan. In her eyes, the Feast Flag that has been successfully conquered is just cannon fodder who is about to be slapped in the face.

  It's not an important plot point anyway.

  Luo Shiqing's attitude towards Sheng Yanqi also began to be perfunctory, "Brother Yan Qi, didn't I tell you? I return the property to its original owner. You belong to my sister. We should never meet in private again."

  Don't meet in private?

  Are you afraid that another man will misunderstand you?

  Sheng Yanqi clenched his fists tightly and said in a deep voice: "Shiqing, you haven't answered my question yet. Who did you meet last night?"

  Why is this man so annoying?

  A hint of impatience flashed in Luo Shiqing's eyes, but she still maintained her character, showing a pitiful look, and said: "Brother Yanqi, please don't do this, we are over, you are now my sister's fiancé, your heart It should be put on my sister. Whether I live or die from now on has nothing to do with you. Please, don't deepen my pain and make my heart loose again."

  Luo Shiqing was very satisfied with her acting skills.

  In this way, Fengyan Banner will probably hate Luo Xixi even more.

  Who would have guessed.

  The heartthrob system came online and said urgently: [Something is wrong, host, the Feast Flag's favorability value for you is declining sharply! 90 points, 80 points, 70 points... the favorability value dropped to 50 points! ! The favorability value for Luo Xixi has increased to 20 points! ! ! ]

  Luo Shiqing's eyes widened: [What did you say? ! ]

  **
  [Ding dong! Ding dong! Host, get up, host, get up! 】

  The baby system wakes up Luo Xixi who is still sleeping in.

  [Good morning, Tong'er...]

  Luo Xixi rubbed the corners of her eyes, still blurry, and asked: [Why did you wake me up so early? Isn't there no drama today? ]

  The little baby system voice happily reported to Luo Xixi: [Feast Flag's dislike value for you has been cleared, and the current favorability value is 20 points. Congratulations to the host. \(≧▽≦)/】

  【Huh? (⊙_⊙?)】

  What's going on?
  Neither she nor Feast Flag triggered the plot anymore, so why did their favorability points increase?

  Is the baby system malfunctioning again?
  (End of chapter)

Chapter 24 The heroine's mentality is completely broken2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 24 The heroine's mentality is completely broken

  [System, what's going on? ! 】

  Luo Shiqing is almost torn apart now.

  Doesn't she just think that the plot between her and Feng Yanqi is not important, so she wants to perfunctory it? As a result, her favorability value was directly reduced by 50 points, right? What about playing with her? !

  The heartthrob system was also panicked and immediately analyzed the data to see if there was a bug: [Host, I don't know what this is at the moment. It is under investigation, please wait! 】

  "Okay, okay..."

  After a long silence, Fengyan Qi slowly spoke out. A cool smile appeared on the corner of his mouth. Seeing Luo Shiqing's eyes cool down, he said, "I understand what you mean. Miss Luo, I won't bother you again!"

  After that.

  The feast flag turned and left without looking back.

  "Brother Yan Yanqi!!!"

  Seeing that Yan Yanqi had left, Luo Shiqing hurriedly shouted at his back, but to no avail.

  This has never happened before!
  As a character who already had a high level of affection, he would subconsciously obey her words, but now that she was calling Feast Flag like this, Feast Flag could still act so decisively. Luo Shiqing panicked. She had a hunch that things were beginning to take a turn for the worse. The direction of control has developed.

  [System, have you found out? ! I was obviously just speaking according to the character design process, so why did the favorability value of the Feast Flag suddenly plummet? Is your system out of order? 】

  The heartthrob system checked its own data thoroughly and analyzed the conversation between Luo Shiqing and Fengfengqi, but it still didn't understand why Fengfengqi's favorability towards Luo Shiqing dropped.

  When seeing the column where Luo Xixi's favorability value increased by 20 points, the heartthrob system said angrily: "I suspect that Luo Xixi's system is doing something wrong. They must have done something to the feast flag!"

  [You mean open? Hanging up? ]

  Luo Shiqing remembered that the Luo Xixi system might use a plug-in.

  [

  Didn't you complain to the headquarters?]

  [Not yet ? It will take another two working days at the earliest.]

  [Can't you urge me? If they cheat so blatantly, they should be sentenced to failure immediately!]

  [Host, please be patient, the Feast Flag is very fond of you. Damn, the other side must have done something wrong. Let's wait patiently for two more days, and the headquarters will definitely give you a satisfactory answer! ]

  [Huh, that's the best!]

  **
  Luo Shiqing returned to Luo's house with resentment. As soon as she entered the house, she found that all the Luo family members were in the hall, as if they were waiting for her. Looking at   the

  solemn and solemn atmosphere, she felt a thump in her heart and immediately stared at Luo Xixi.

Bitch, what did she do again?
  "..." Luo Xixi   felt

  helpless when she saw the heroine staring at her, looking like she was going to tear her into pieces.

Do you hate me even more? I didn't recruit her. Didn't I just break off the engagement last night, which slightly disrupted the heroine's rhythm? Is it necessary to glare at me like this? 】

  Actually, Luo Xixi didn't want to come down. Yes, she knew that the Luo family was concerned and wanted to ask Luo Shiqing where she went last night.

  However, this part of the plot was also blurred in the plot.

  According to the plot, Luo Shiqing casually said that she went to her friend's house. After spending the night, her cell phone was out of battery, so she didn't notice anyone calling her. Coupled with her red-eyed and depressed look, no one would doubt the authenticity of her words. In the end, they would only feel more sorry for Luo Shiqing and hate her even more. The culprit who stole Luo Shiqing's fiance,

  but she made it clear last night that she would not be engaged to Feng Yanqi, so the Luo family would naturally not have any dislike for her. She was most likely to be a backdrop today, so Luo Xixi was originally. She wanted to stay in the bedroom and get some sleep, but she didn't know if the third brother Luo Xinian was crazy and insisted on dragging her down, so now she could only follow everyone in the hall.

  As a result, she just stood there. Here, the heroine was very unhappy again. ╮(╯-╰)╭

  Luo Xixi's voice was naturally heard by all the Luo family.

  The Luo family all looked at Luo Shiqing calmly, and sure enough they saw it. She was staring at Xixi with angry and resentful eyes.

  The Luo family was secretly shocked.     Shiqing is really staring at Xixi? why is that? Is it really because Xixi ruined her plan that she is dissatisfied with Xixi now?

  In the eyes of the Luo family, Luo Shiqing had always been a good girl with a kind heart and sincere treatment of others. However, since Luo Xixi came back and they could hear Luo Xixi's voice, the Luo family found that they were becoming more and more dissatisfied. I got to know this kid I raised for 20 years.

  When the Luo brothers saw Luo Shiqing's resentful and hateful eyes, they felt equally complicated.

  They all felt that Luo Shiqing did not match the image they had in mind.

  Especially Luo Xinian, he has always doted on his sister Luo Shiqing. Later, when he learned that she was not his biological sister and that his biological sister was someone else, Luo Xinian's first reaction was not to get his biological sister back, but to find her. He is complaining about why a biological sister suddenly appeared now. Obviously he only needs Shiqing as a sister. Luo Xixi, you are so unfamiliar!

  But the fact that Shiqing deliberately gave Luo Xixila hatred yesterday made Luo Xinian very worried, especially since the person sent by her eldest brother to investigate reported back this morning that Shiqing was indeed with a man last night, and until this morning They had just left separately, and now the combination of secretly glaring at Luo Xixi made Luo Xinian extremely uncomfortable.

  Could it be that.

  Is there another side of Shiqing that he doesn't know about?
  But the Luo family is not indiscriminate. Even though they all know the truth now, they still want to ask Luo Shiqing if she has any difficulties.

  "Shiqing, where did you go last night? Mom keeps calling you but can't get through."

  Bai Fengxia was the first to ask.

  Luo Shiqing immediately followed the procedure and replied: "Mom, I stayed at a friend's house yesterday and my phone ran out of battery, so I didn't receive your call. I'm sorry."

  As she said that, she showed a pitiful, weak and forbearing look. This group of people When the cannon fodders she had conquered saw this scene, why should they feel so distressed that they immediately gathered around and cared for her?

  Who would have guessed.

  As soon as these words came out.

  The heartthrob system was going crazy and kept warning Luo Shiqing: [Host, this is bad! ! The Luo family's favorability towards you has been reduced! Luo Zhennian's favorability value for you has dropped to 80 points, Bai Fengxia's favorability value has dropped to 85 points, Luo Xichuan's favorability value to you has dropped to 80 points, and Luo Xinnian's favorability value to you has dropped to 90 points! ! 】

  【What did you say! ! ! ]

  When Luo Shiqing heard the report from the Heartthrob System, everyone was dumbfounded, [Why! Didn't I just say what was in the plot? Why do all members of the Luo family have a lower opinion of me? ? Even

  if the heartthrob system is just listening to the sound, it knows that it is gnashing its teeth and saying: [The other party must be cheating! ! I will immediately report them to the headquarters for using plug-ins! ! ]

  [Is it that bitch Luo Xixi again? Why doesn't she die! ! 】

  "Shiqing, tell me the truth!"

  At this time, the third brother Luo Xinian took a few steps towards Luo Shiqing. His face was solemn and a bit concerned, and he asked: "Did you really do it yesterday?" At your friend's house? You don't need to hide anything from us, we are your family, as long as you tell us, no matter what it is, we are willing to accept it, you don't have to have a psychological burden!"

  Now Luo Shiqing's goodwill is worth it I'm so upset that I can't stay sane.

  Listening to the third brother Luo Xinian questioning herself again, she became impatient and said: "Third brother, how many times do you want me to say it again? I was at a friend's house last night! Don't ask me again! No matter what you ask, My answer is the same a thousand times over!!"

  "..."

  Luoxinian was silent for a moment.

  But you obviously went to a nightclub last night.

  Why did Shiqing lie? If she doesn't like the feast flag, she can tell them, and they won't force her to get engaged, but why should she hide that she has someone else in her heart? Aren't they family? Why hide it?

  Shi Qing.

  Why is this?

  [Host, please stop talking to Luoxinian, his favorability value for you is still decreasing, currently it has dropped to 85 points! ! 】

  The heartthrob system is anxious and angry.

  Luo Shiqing's mentality was about to collapse when she heard that her favorability score was still falling.

  【Oh shit! Down, down, down! A bunch of cannon fodder can do so many things! Come down to the bottom quickly! Anyway, I have already hooked up with the male protagonist, and I will kill you all when I find time! ! ! 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 25 Luo Xixi, your death has come2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 25 Luo Xixi, your death has come.

  Because of Luo Shiqing's speech, the atmosphere reached an awkward deadlock.

  Luo Xixi also looked at Luo Shiqing in surprise, and cursed in her heart: "What's wrong with the heroine?" Has your gentle and lovable persona been shattered into pieces? Didn't Third Brother just ask her one more question? As for getting so angry? Tsk tsk, she hooked up with the male protagonist. Sure enough, cannon fodder is no longer important in her heart? 】

  Although Luo Xixi was complaining in his heart.

  But because the Luo family could hear her thoughts, these thoughts undoubtedly added fuel to the fire for everyone.

  In Shiqing's eyes, the family members who live with her day and night are just cannon fodder? Because they hooked up with other men, they don't matter?

  but.

  Every time the Luo family heard Luo Xixi's voice, they would hear some inexplicable words popping up in her heart.

  For example, female protagonist, male protagonist, cannon fodder, etc.

  These descriptions are as if they were the people in the story.

  But the Luo family will definitely not think that they are actually just a character in the story. They think that Xixi is still somewhat hysterical and likes to treat other people as story characters.

  After all, they also investigated Xixi's past living environment. She had always stayed in the orphanage, but because of her withdrawn personality, she had no playmates. Later, when she left the orphanage as an adult, she always lived alone. Her biggest hobby was staying at home. I read novels, maybe because I read too many novels, so often I can hardly distinguish reality from the virtual world, and I always like to refer to others as male protagonists, female protagonists, cannon fodder, etc.

  But the fact that Luo Xixi treats people as characters in the story will not make the Luo family resent her. On the contrary, they will pity her extremely because of her past experiences.

  [Ding dong! Ding dong! Host, the price has gone up! The Luo family couple and their eldest brother Luo Xichuan's favorability towards you has both increased by 5 points. Currently, Luo Zhennian's favorability towards you is 65 points, Bai Fengxia's favorability towards you is 90 points, and Luo Xichuan's favorability towards you is 40 points! Luoxinian's disgust value for you has been reduced. The current disgust value is 60 points. When the disgust value is completely eliminated, the accumulated guilt value and attention value are all converted, and a favorability value of 60+ will be obtained! ! o(* ̄v ̄*)o】

  【Huh? (⊙口⊙)]

  Luo Xixi was stunned.

  Isn't it?
  She didn't speak the whole time downstairs today, okay? Just like this, the favorability value can still be increased. Tong'er can't really have a malfunction, but now Luo Xixi doesn't dare to say this to the baby system, otherwise it will say that she doubts its integrity.

  Luo Shiqing on the other side also learned that Luo Xixi's favorability score had increased across the board. She was so angry that her face was livid and she wanted to rush up and slap Luo Xixi's two big ears.

  Damn bitch!
  Cheating piece of shit!
  When it is found out that you are using plug-ins, you will be in bad luck! ! I will make your life worse than death! !

  Because Luo Shiqing refuses to tell the truth, the Luo family cannot pry her mouth open and let her tell the truth, so what happened last night can only be left alone.

  **
  Time flies by.

  soon.

  Two days passed.

  When Luo Xixi came out of her bedroom in the morning, she saw the heroine Luo Shiqing standing at the door of her room, smiling at her with a malicious look on her face.

  Huh...

  If she hadn't known that this was the heroine, Luo Xixi would have thought that this was the female villain.

  "what?"     Because she was stared at by Luo Shiqing, Luo Xixi was the first to ask.

  Since there was no one around at the moment, Luo Shiqing no longer maintained her persona of a kind little white flower. She paced, approached Luo Xixi, and sneered at her: "Luo Xixi, you are very proud of yourself these days."

  Ah (⊙口⊙)?

  Luo Xixi was shocked when he heard this.

  Is this what the heroine should say? ?

  Heroine, please wake up, you are the heroine, not the villain! ! !
  Seeing that Luo Xixi was still pretending to be stupid, with a surprised look on her face, Luo Shiqing sneered again. Her face was gloomy, but she smiled proudly at Luo Xixi and said, "But your good days have come to an end today." , you even want to go against me, I will let you know what regret is!"

  "Um, um..."

  Seeing Luo Shiqing's attitude, Luo Xixi thought to herself, could it be that the heroine is having a showdown with her?
  But it doesn't make sense.

  According to the Little Baby System, hosts are not allowed to communicate about each other's tasks.

  Seeing that Luo Xixi still had no reaction, Luo Shiqing felt as if she had punched cotton with her fist, but she didn't care. She sneered at Luo Xixi and said, "Today is probably the last day we will see each other. Cherish your last time." !"

  Finished.

  Luo Shiqing twisted her waist and walked away with a victor's attitude.

  Luo Xixi was left confused.

  [Tong'er, do you think the heroine ate the wrong thing today? ]

  The little baby system was also very surprised and replied: [Host, I think the heroine really ate the wrong thing! 】

  Um.

  That must be it.

  One person can reach a consensus.

  But Luo Xixi and the little baby system didn't know that today was the day when the heartthrob system complained to the headquarters and fed back the results.

  [Ding——]

  Hearing that the heartthrob system came online, he smiled at Luo Shiqing and said in a particularly good mood: [Host, the results of the feedback from the headquarters have been received. 】

  Luo Shiqing, who was going downstairs, paused and said with great joy: 【So fast? what's the result? Does Luo Xixi's system use plug-ins? They are dead today, right? ]

  [Please wait a moment, I will read the feedback results. 】

  The heartthrob system clicks the reading mode, and then——

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 26: Big brother defends Xixi, leading to death?2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 26: Big brother defends Xixi, leading to death?

  [Job number A907, in response to your report about the use of plug-ins by job number 618, after multiple verifications by the headquarters, no signs of use of plug-ins by job number 618 were found. In view of your unfounded complaint, a waste of headquarters data resources, and a crackdown on new systems and other bad practices, This appeal will deduct 20 system points, and you currently have 155 system points left. 】

  ! ! ! ! !

  Seeing this reply, the heartthrob system was so angry that the data was almost scrapped.

  After making a complaint once, 20 points were deducted! ! !
  You must know that the system points can only be dropped after completing a task. This time, 20 points will be deducted directly from it, which is equivalent to her completing 20 tasks in vain! ! !
  How did things come to this? !

  It is not that it has not appealed before, and it also knows that points will be deducted if the appeal fails, but 20 points have never been deducted at one time before. Now the heartthrob system suspects that employee number 618 has a backend at the headquarters.

  Now I know that it reported that waste system, so I punished it like this!

  Luo Shiqing didn't know the situation of the heartthrob system yet. Seeing that it had not spoken again, she became a little impatient and asked: [System, you are not so happy that you forgot to speak, are you? Is it determined that the cannon fodder girls and the others have used plug-ins? You should tell me something! ]

  The heartthrob system was so angry that it almost broke down. It replied word by word: [Host, the headquarters has verified it and said that the other party did not use plug-ins. 】

  【What did you say! ! ! ]

  Luo Shiqing was shocked: [How could that woman not use a plug-in? Why does Luo Xixi gain favorability so quickly without using any plug-ins? Anyone with a brain can see that they are cheating, right? ! What's going on at your headquarters? Does this mean there is no cheating? Doesn't the opposite system have any backend at the headquarters? 】

  The heartthrob system is also so suspicious!

  [Host, I also have this conjecture. The headquarters also deducted 20 points from me this time, which is almost the upper limit of points deduction. This is clearly retaliation! ]

  [Damn it! Why do you still have such a troubled communication relationship between artificial intelligences? Can you think of who is behind the system opposite? Can you also report its background? 】

  Luo Shiqing's idea is very bold.

  But the heartthrob system has no clue for the time being, so he said helplessly: [Job number 618 is just a new system, a small transparent one at the bottom of our system that no one cares about. I really can't think of any background it has. ]

  [What should we do? Are you just watching them do whatever they want? ]

  [Host, don't worry, I'll figure it out. 】

  The reason why the heartthrob system knew that Luo Xixi was also bound to the system and could peek into the data panel of the opposite system was because its team leader had given it permission. If the opposite system really had a backend, the team leader should be able to Find out some information.

  But before the heartthrob system could find the team leader, suddenly, it received updated data, and then it almost cracked, [Host, Luo Xichuan's favorability value for you has been reduced by 20 points, and the current favorability value is 60 points. 】

  【What did you say! ! ! 】

  Luo Shiqing split directly.

  What did she do again? Why did Luo Xichuan's favorability towards her drop again? ? That bitch Luo Xixi still said there was no cheating? ? ?
  at this time.

  Luo Xichuan and Luo Xixi suddenly passed by her.

  On weekdays, Luo Xichuan, who is extremely gentlemanly and well-bred, would always greet his sister Luo Shiqing with a gentle smile when he saw her. But this time, Luo Xichuan seemed not to see Luo Shiqing. His eyes were focused on Luo Xixi, his eyes were gentle, and he said, "Xixi, do you want to go to the company with me today?"

  "Why are you going to the company?"

  Luo Xixi tilted his head in confusion.

  Luo Xichuan smiled slightly and explained: "Although I have held a wedding banquet for you, the people in the company don't know you yet. I will take you there to get familiar with everyone. If you have anything to do in the future, you don't have to come to me. Let's wait for the appointment to report."

  "Oh, that's okay,"

  Luo Xixi agreed.

  She and Luo Xichuan walked past Luo Shiqing and went downstairs together. Immediately afterwards, she felt that her back was about to have a big hole made by the heroine.

  Luo Xixi expressed her helplessness and really wanted to go back and tell Luo Shiqing, heroine, please stop glaring at me. It's not me who is fanning the flames behind your back. It's clearly your fault that your elder brother doesn't say hello to you.

  Didn't she just go out and meet the heroine who took the wrong medicine and provoked her? But at that time, the eldest brother was actually about to come out of the house. When he saw the two of them talking, he closed the door and leaned aside to listen carefully. Therefore, the heroine's arrogance and harsh words were all seen by the eldest brother. In the eyes.

  But this was not designed by Luo Xixi.     She didn't know why the heroine suddenly got sick on her after taking the wrong medicine.

  I didn't even know that my eldest brother was about to go out.

  This can only be said to be a mistake, right?

  Now the eldest brother is angry with the heroine and ignores her. The heroine glares at her when she is unhappy. Luo Xixi feels that she is quite innocent and can't help but curse in her heart:

  [Stare, stare, stare! Hostess, even if you stare right through me, your elder brother will ignore you. If you have the ability, go ahead and stare at your elder brother. Why are you glaring at me? It's the persimmon that picks the softest ones, right? You can't always point at me and bully me because of my good temper! ? 】

  If it were Luo Xixi who was once young and frivolous, Luo Shiqing would stare at her like this, and she would have to give her a slap in the face to teach her how to behave. But now that Luo Xixi is mature and stable, she won't care about this kind of little girl. !
  Although, the mature and steady Luo Xixi and Luo Shiqing are actually the same age.

  "Is something wrong?"

  Luo Xichuan, who was going downstairs, suddenly stopped. He turned back and looked at Luo Shiqing, with a bit of coldness and displeasure in his eyes.

  ! ! !

  Luo Shiqing was gnashing her teeth at Luo Xixi because her elder brother's favorability value for her had dropped by another 20 points. Unexpectedly, her elder brother suddenly turned to look at her. Luo Shiqing failed to stop her expression in time and showed a ferocious smile to Luo Xichuan. Come on.

  She was startled, her heart almost stopped, and she looked pitiful and aggrieved again, sobbed and said, "Brother, good morning."

  "..."

  Luo Xichuan looked at the aggrieved Luo Shi coldly. Sunny, no worries in my heart.

  When he just left the house, he heard Luo Shiqing saying harsh words to his sister Luo Xixi, telling her not to be too arrogant, and saying that Xixi's good days were coming to an end today. Luo Xichuan never thought that Luo Shiqing, the gentle and kind-hearted sister in his impression, , it turns out that this is the nature!

  Acerbic, cruel and jealous.

  He suddenly turned around and saw her face before she could restrain herself.

  In fact, it's not that Luo Xichuan can't understand Xixi's return. His sister Luo Shiqing will feel unbalanced and even be hostile to Xixi. This is actually human nature.

  But since Xixi returned home, she has never fought with her for anything, but she has always been so hostile to Xixi, which makes Luo Xichuan very puzzled.

  As Xixi's biological brother, Xixi used to be homeless and had no one to protect him. If he comes home now and is bullied, then they, as family members, will be worse than pigs and dogs!
  Also because he was dissatisfied with Luo Shiqing's hostile attitude towards Luo Xixi, Luo Xichuan's favorable impression of Luo Shiqing dropped again.

  [Host, this is bad! Luo Xichuan's favorability value for you dropped by 10 points! The favorability value is now 50 points! ! 】

  The heartthrob system is anxious to report to Luo Shiqing.

  After Luo Shiqing listened, she looked at the indifferent man in front of her. She was so angry that she was trembling all over and even wanted to break the jar.

  Luo Xichuan is hopeless!

  No matter what she does, this man will never have a good impression of her again. If that's the case, don't blame her for being cruel! Originally knowing that the Luo family would definitely end up with their family destroyed, she wanted to give them a break.

  But now, Luo Shiqing just wants to kill Luo Xichuan.

  Anyone who goes against her will die! !

  [Ding—Host, received notification of character ending change. 】

  The little baby system suddenly went online to remind you.

  Luo Xixi was puzzled: [What do you mean? Whose ending has changed? ]

  [The original ending of Luo Xichuan was because he had too much control over the female protagonist, and the male protagonist targeted the company for bankruptcy, and then disappeared. Now the ending was changed to have evil intentions towards the female protagonist Luo Shiqing, and wanted to do evil things, but the scandal was exposed. After the company went bankrupt, he lived on the streets, fought with homeless people for food and was beaten to a disability, and finally died miserably in the wilderness of hunger and cold. 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 27 Luo Xixi: This male lead is so determined to settle on her!2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 27 Luo Xixi: This male lead is so determined to settle on her!
  ! ! ! !
  After listening to the report from the little baby system, Luo Xixi's mind suddenly started to buzz.

  From disappearing to being beaten into a disability, and finally dying of hunger and cold in the wilderness? Is this ending a bit too abrupt?
  She is a vicious cannon fodder female supporting character who has always been against the heroine. If she dies in the end, she will die. But why did the eldest brother end up with such a disgraceful death?

  Are you still trying to do evil things to the heroine? How can this be? !
  Luo Xixi felt that her hands and feet were all cold now, and she asked in disbelief: [Tong'er, is there something wrong? Hasn't the eldest brother always had a brother-sister relationship with the heroine? I don't think he still harbors any serious thoughts about the heroine. Why did he end up like that? Is your system a little too harsh on cannon fodder? Do we have to kill them all? ! 】

  The baby system noticed that although Luo Xixi's tone was calm at the moment, his emotions were very agitated. It hurriedly comforted and said: "Host, don't worry, the ending is not fixed, just like the ending suddenly changed due to some opportunities. But as the plot continues to advance, depending on the plot changes, the ending may change again! 】

  【......is it possible? 】

  【Of course it is possible! Don't forget, your mission is to save these cannon fodder villains! ]

  [...]

  Luo Xixi was silent.

  "Xixi, let's go."

  Luo Xichuan took Luo Xixi's hand and prepared to take her away, but when he held Luo Xixi's hand, he found that her little hand was as cold as ice, and her face was still rosy. , at this moment, for no apparent reason, he turned pale.

  Luo Xichuan was directly frightened by his sister's state.

  He hurriedly reached out and touched Luo Xixi's forehead and said, "What's wrong? Xixi, are you feeling unwell?"

  "..."

  Luo Xixi came back to her senses, still in a daze, glanced at her brother, and then shook her head calmly. He lowered his head and said, "No, I'm not uncomfortable."

  But how could Luo Xichuan dare to believe it?

  He made a quick decision and said, "I'll call Dr. Li over!"

  After that, he called the family doctor.

  **
  soon.

  Dr. Li rushed over and examined Luo Xixi.

  "Dr. Li, is Xixi okay?"

  The Luo family members surrounded Luo Xixi, and Luo Xichuan asked.

  Dr. Li stood up and said to Luo Xichuan: "Young Master, Miss Xixi must have been frightened by something, which damaged her heart. I'll give her some conditioning medicine, and she'll be fine in two days."

  "Okay, thank you Li. Doctor."

  After sending Dr. Li away, the third brother Luo Xinian glanced at Luo Xixi's pale little face. He felt indescribable anxiety and irritation in his heart and said, "What happened? I can still be scared at home. ? Are you made of rice grains?"

  "Xinian! Xixi is like this, and you still say sarcastic remarks! If you don't know how to speak, shut up!"

  Bai Fengxia angrily scolded her son, then held Luo Xixi's hand distressedly, and gently Yan Xiuyu was afraid of scaring her daughter and said: "Xixi, it's okay. Mom and dad are here to accompany you. Don't be afraid."

  "Mom..."

  Luo Xixi glanced at Bai Fengxia and saw the anxious expression on her face. She couldn't bear it. , squeezed out a smile and said: "I'm fine, don't worry."

  Then.

  She glanced calmly in the direction of the heroine Luo Shiqing.

  Luo Shiqing was standing at the very edge, staring at her with cold eyes and teasing. Her proud attitude of watching the show made Luo Xixi feel even more depressed.

  The ending of Big Brother has changed.

  As the heroine, Luo Shiqing must also know about this, so how does she feel?

  Is it anxiety and worry? Or applaud?

  Judging from her current reaction, I am afraid that there is more element of applause. Luo Xixi doesn't know how to judge this matter. Even she treats the Luo family as NPCs, so how can she blame the heroine for not treating Luo Xixi What about family members?

  But, I feel very bored.

  Especially when she saw that the Luo family cared so much about her and truly treated her like a family member, Luo Xixi's chest became more and more congested.

  **
  Because Luo Xixi was frightened, Luo Xichuan's taking her to the company was naturally put on hold.

  Rested for two days.

  By the third day.     Luo Xichuan went downstairs and saw Luo Xixi sitting on the sofa playing with her mobile phone, so she asked aloud, "Xixi, are you feeling better today?"

  "Brother."

  Luo Xixi said hello and smiled softly at Luo Xichuan. Luo Xichuan smiled: "Much better, brother, I'm sorry for making you worry."

  Luo Xichuan looked at his sister's well-behaved appearance, her eyes were crooked, and her smile was very sweet, which made people happy unconsciously as soon as they saw it. Luo Xichuan's heart softened unconsciously.

  [Ding Dong - Host, Luo Xichuan's favorability value for you has increased by 10 points, and the current favorability value is 50 points. \(≧▽≦)/]

  The little baby system reported to Luo Xixi.

  [Oh...]

  Luo Xixi responded with interest.

  What if the favorability value increases? The eldest brother's ending has not changed, which means that there will definitely be some opportunity in the future for him to change his temperament and turn into a scumbag with evil intentions towards his sister.

  After all, it's an NPC.

  Luo Xixi has also read novels, and knows that some authors will not hesitate to force the plot, even if it causes the destruction of their characters.

  Who knows if my eldest brother will be like that and suddenly change his gender?

  Because of Third Brother's experience, Luo Xixi didn't think he could stop anything.

  "Xixi, you've been at home for two days. Do you want to go out for a walk today?"

  Luo Xichuan invited Luo Xixi.

  Luo Xixi also felt a little bored and wanted to go out for some air, so she didn't refuse. She smiled and nodded to Luo Xichuan, "Okay, let's go for a walk."

  **
  Today is a day off.

  Luo Xichuan didn't have to go to the company. He drove Luo Xixi for a ride on the beach.

  As the car galloped along the coastline, Luo Xixi sat in the passenger seat and looked at the vast and endless sea, feeling really comfortable.

  "Xixi, do you want to go for a walk on the beach?"

  Luo Xichuan knew that coming to the beach was the right thing to do when he saw his sister's stretched eyebrows.

  "Okay! (⊙v⊙)"

  Luo Xixi agreed.

  Seeing that the girl finally smiled happily, Luo Xichuan couldn't help but smile slightly, parked the car on the side of the road, and then led Luo Xixi towards the beach.

  "Xixi, do you want to play in the water?"

  Luo Xichuan asked, seeing his sister staring at the sea without blinking.

  Luo Xixi nodded, "I think."

  After all, we are all at the beach, how can we not play in the water?
  Luo Xichuan stretched out his hand: "Then take off your shoes and I'll carry them for you."

  "Yeah! Big brother is so kind!"

  Luo Xixi happily took off her shoes and handed them to Luo Xichuan, and then ran to the beach to tread water. Just as she She was having a great time, and suddenly, a voice sounded behind her.

  "Mr. Luo, Miss Luo, it's such a coincidence that I meet you here."

  "Huh?"

  Hearing the voice, Luo Xixi looked back.

  Then his face suddenly darkened. The person who stopped them was Yan Yu's manager, Brother Yang, and next to Brother Yang was naturally the dazzling star Yan Yu, who was attracting everyone's attention.

  Damn it! ! !

  Why did I meet the second male lead again! Has this guy settled on her? ! !

   Babies, if you like this book, can you give Thirteen a five-star review? Love you~

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 28 Host, the second male likes you2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 28 Host, the second male lead likes you
  "Mr. Yan?"

  Luo Xichuan was surprised to see Yan Yu appear here, and glanced at Brother Yang next to him, "Are you..."

  Brother Yang immediately said to himself Introduction, "Hello, Mr. Luo, my name is Yang Shu, and I am Yan Yu's manager. Last time our Ah Yu visited your home, I drove him there."

  "Hello, Mr. Yang."

  Luo Xichuan said hello to Brother Yang, and then his eyes fell on Yan Yu calmly. He was still wondering: Why did this big star appear at the beach?

  Brother Yang seemed to know what Luo Xichuan was wondering about, and immediately said again: "It's a coincidence to meet you here. We have a banquet here today, and since I arrived early, I took Ayu to come to the beach for a walk. Breathe some air, I didn't expect you brothers and sisters to be here too."

  ?

  Luo Xixi felt a little suspicious as she listened to Brother Yang's explanation.

  She glanced at Yan Yu: So it turns out that the second male lead didn't come to her on purpose, but was dragged over by his manager?

  But just in case.

  Luo Xixi still went to her little baby to ask systematically: [Tong'er, is there any drama between me and the second male lead today? ]

  The little baby system replied: [Host, before you participated in the wilderness survival variety show, the clips were omitted and there were no detailed plots. You can play as you like. ]

  [Oh, I understand! 】

  Luo Xixi walked to Luo Xichuan without thinking, then gently pulled him and said, "Brother, I feel the wind is a bit strong at the seaside and it's not comfortable. Let's go back."

  Now Luo Xixi doesn't want to be with the male lead at all Make contact.

  After all, in the ending of Big Brother revealed to her by the Little Baby System, it was the second male lead who arranged for the homeless man to beat the Big Brother into a cripple. Now when Luo Xixi thinks about how such a good Big Brother will die because of these rotten people, She felt very uncomfortable. Even though every part of Yan Yu's face was in her heart, Luo Xixi didn't want to see him.

  Even if she is a face-controller, she is a face-controller with a bottom line!

  I will no longer think that appearance is justice. As long as you have a good-looking face, everything you do can be forgiven.

  Anyone who would hurt Big Brother should be protected by her!

  When Luo Xichuan heard that his sister was not feeling well, he immediately became vigilant. After all, in his eyes, Luo Xixi was a sickly and delicate baby comparable to Daiyu. Saying harsh words could frighten her again for several days.

  "Okay, let's go back then."

  Luo Xichuan was about to take Luo Xixi away. At this time, Yan Yu's magnetic voice slowly sounded: "Our hotel is right in front. If Miss Luo is not feeling well, why not go and have a rest first?"

  "No need." Luo

  Xixi refused and said to Yan Yu with a polite smile: "Thank you, Mr. Yan, for your kindness. Let's go home and rest..."

  Unexpectedly.

  Before Luo Xixi could finish speaking the last word.

  "Peng! Hua la la -"

  Suddenly, a big wave hit unexpectedly, turning Luo Xixi and Luo Xichuan, which were closer to the seaside, into a drowned rat.

  Luo Xixi: "..."

  Luo Xichuan: "..."

  "Oh my God!!"

  Brother Yang was also dumbfounded by this scene. How could there be such high waves on the beach? He hurriedly asked with concern: "Mr. Luo, Miss Luo, are you two okay?"

  Luo Xixi's mouth twitched wildly.

  Do you think we are okay? !     However, the sea breeze was still blowing, and most of Luo Xixi's body was wet by the sea water. When the wind blew, her heart felt cold.

  "Aju!"

  Luo Xixi couldn't help sneezing.

  The eyes of several men suddenly fell on her.

  Brother Yang saw that his Ayu's eyes were almost boring into Luo Xixi's body. Then he saw Luo Xixi's cold and polite attitude that was different from other women, and his mind seemed to suddenly be enlightened.

  It dawned on him.

  I see!

  Ah Yu has always wanted to show his kindness, so it turns out it is this daughter of the Luo family?
  No wonder this man suddenly said he wanted to come to the beach for a walk. Was it because he saw the daughter of the Luo family here?
  As Yan Yu's manager and wingman, Brother Yang gave full play to his subjective initiative as a wingman at this time, because he knew that Luo Xixi was biased against Yan Yu, and Luo Xixi would probably think that he had ulterior motives if Yan Yu said anything, so he left it up to him He said, "Ms. Luo, most of her body is wet. I'm afraid I might catch a cold if I go home like this. Our hotel is not far ahead. If you two don't mind, why don't you go to the hotel and change into clean clothes before leaving?" "

  Luo Xichuan originally didn't want to disturb him. After all, he was not familiar with this big star, but when he thought about Xixi, he was frightened. His body had just recovered a little, and now his whole body was wet with sea water. If he was not careful, he didn't know if he would be harmed. What's the root of the disease?

  "Xixi, why don't we go to the hotel to change clothes first and then go home?"

  Luo Xichuan suggested to Luo Xixi.

  "I..."

  Luo Xixi was still a little reluctant. She glanced at Yan Yu calmly. She didn't know if it was an illusion, but she always felt that his eyes were glued to her. This made Luo Xixi feel quite good. The feeling of seeing a little lamb being stared at by a big bad wolf, and feeling that he would be eaten up by this man in the next second.

  never mind.

  It's not safe to be with a male lead.

  Just when Luo Xixi was about to refuse -

  "Aju!!!"

  Luo Xixi:! ! ! ! !

  Her unsatisfactory figure, who made you sneeze now! A waste that fails to succeed but fails to succeed! !

  Seeing this, Brother Yang immediately instigated and said: "The wind is blowing hard now. If you stay here for a while, Miss Luo may really catch a cold. Mr. Luo, you should go back to the hotel with us. We happen to have extra ladies' dresses there." , similar in stature to Miss Luo."

  Luo Xichuan saw that Luo Xixi kept sneezing and knew that she must have caught a cold. He was afraid that something might happen to his sister. Luo Xichuan said, "Xixi, why don't we go there?"

  Luo Xixi saw that her elder brother was worried. Looking at her eyes, and then thinking about this person's final outcome, she felt extremely soft-hearted towards Luo Xichuan for a while. Although she really didn't want to have contact with Yan Yu, her elder brother said so. Luo Xixi didn't want her elder brother to worry, so she could only nod in compromise.

  "Okay."

  "Everyone, please go this way. There is an underground passage that leads directly to the hotel."

  Brother Yang led the way.

  Luo Xixi and Luo Xichuan followed. Suddenly, Luo Xixi felt something extra on her shoulders, a piece of clothing.

  ?

  Luo Xixi was startled, and immediately looked back, and saw Yan Yu standing behind her at some point. His attitude was gentle but not too close, and he kept just the right distance. His eyes were fixed on Luo Xixi, and he said in a low voice. : "It's still some distance to the hotel. It would be better for Miss Luo to wear a coat."

  Luo Xixi pinched the corner of her clothes and looked at Yan Yu with some suspicion.

  [Tong'er, why do you think the second male lead is so crazy? Why is he so attentive to me? ]

  The little baby system analyzed it for Luo Xixi and said: [Host, based on my various evaluations of the male lead's behavior, I think he is interested in you! He likes you! 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 29 Yan Yu lies without blushing2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 29 Yan Yu lied without blushing.
  Luo Xixi was frightened so much by the little baby's words. She worriedly asked: [Tong'er, are you okay? Are you having trouble again? ! I've told you, if you want to fix it, fix it, don't try to save trouble, just look at it! Now the data is confusing again! ]

  [...]

  The baby system was so helpless by Luo Xixi, it said angrily: [No, no! I'm not malfunctioning! O(≧口≦)OI am doing a scientific analysis based on people's behavior! ]

  [Then how did you come to such an outrageous conclusion? ! ]

  [...Um, host, do you think it's possible that the second male lead really likes you? 】

  【impossible! ]

  Luo Xixi responded decisively: [Isn't the character of the second male lead exclusive and vicious? The setting is that only the female protagonist can open his heart. I have only met the second male lead a few times. Why does the second male lead like me? Is there any behavioral logic in this? Tell me why he likes me? ]

  [This...]

  The little baby system was rendered speechless by Luo Xixi again.

  Although it can analyze the male second's behavior at the moment that he likes the host, it cannot analyze the original motivation for him to like the host.

  hateful! (〃>Van<)
  Although its host loves to mess up, its logic is much stronger than its system! There's no way to win!
  Luo Xixi knew that her baby system had nothing to say and was very satisfied, but she still comforted the baby system: [Okay, Tong'er, don't think so much. Since the second boy has an antisocial personality, his behavior cannot be used in the first place. From a normal person's perspective, it would be too difficult for you to have an AI analyze a mentally ill person. It's my fault. We've all been exposed to it anyway, so just take it one step at a time. ]

  [Woo, okay then. _(:з ∠)_】

  The baby system once again followed Luo Xixi and lay down.

  "Thank you, Mr. Yan."

  Although Luo Xixi could not understand the logic of Yan Yu's behavior, she was indeed a little cold at the moment, so she did not refuse the clothes Yan Yu gave her.

  Yan Yu saw that Luo Xixi did not reject him, and an imperceptible faint smile appeared on his handsome and delicate face.

  "You're welcome."

  Sure enough, Brother Yang was right.

  As long as the entanglement is tight enough, Xixi will always compromise with him.

  "..."

  Luo Xichuan saw this scene in his eyes.

  Although he had little interaction with Yan Yu before, he also knew that this person was not that easy to get along with. He was indifferent and a master who did not allow strangers to enter. But this time, there was actually the recognition banquet, and Yan Yu seemed to Xixi. They all have a kind of close concern that is beyond ordinary people.

  Could it be that.

  Did Yan Yu and Xixi have any chance encounters in the past? But Xixi doesn't remember?

  However, this association had no factual basis, and Luo Xichuan just buried this idea in his heart.

  **
  Arrived at the hotel.

  Yan Yu asked Brother Yang to open two rooms for Luo Xixi and Luo Xichuan so that they could change clothes.

  When Luo Xixi heard that renting two rooms was a bit wasteful, she said, "It's just a change of clothes, so there's no need to rent two rooms, right? I can just share a room with my eldest brother."

  Yan Yu glanced at Luo Xichuan calmly. With some concern in his eyes, he said: "Men and women are not close to each other."

  Luo Xixi felt that the second male lead was really confused, "My eldest brother and I are brothers and sisters, what does it have to do with whether men and women are close to each other?"

  "... "

  Yan Yu was retorted, so he stared at Luo Xixi and said nothing, but he had no intention of changing his mind.

  Luo Xixi was a little frightened by Yan Yu's gaze, and she couldn't help complaining in her heart: "Why does it feel like this person wants to kill me?" As for that? Don't I also want to save you some money? You really don't understand good people's hearts! Help, the second male lead is really hard to take care of! ]

  Luo Xichuan felt helpless when he heard his sister's voice.     Seeing that Yan Yu's face was turning towards the bottom of the pot, and the atmosphere became more and more embarrassing, he took the initiative to smooth things over and said to Luo Xixi: "Xixi, since Mr. Yan is so kind, let's not refuse. After all, although we They are brothers and sisters, but they are both adults after all. It is really not good to change clothes in the same room."

  After that, he said to Yan Yu: "Thank you, Mr. Yan, for your thoughtful consideration."

  "..."

  Yan Yu glanced at Luo Xichuan. One look, nod.

  This attitude cannot be said to be bad, but it is cold and indifferent. It is completely different from the demeanor when he looked at Luo Xixi, but it is also like the rumor that strangers are not allowed to enter.

  Luo Xixi looked at her mature and steady eldest brother, and felt a pang of regret in her heart.

  【Oh my God! The eldest brother is so kind, and he even helps to smooth things over. How could the second male lead be so cruel and kill him? What a vicious man! Pooh! ! ]

  Luo Xichuan: "?"

  Xixi, what does this mean?
  The second male lead kills him?
  "A Yu! Room, the room has been decided..."

  By coincidence, Brother Yang, who had made the room reservation and came over, looked up and saw Yan Yu's blue face, and was immediately startled.

  It's terrible!
  Didn't he just walk away for a while? Why is Ah Yu's face so dark?
  Miss Luo, what on earth did you do to my Ayu! !
  In mid-air, there is a display screen that no one can see, which reads: [Luo Xixi's disgust value for you has increased, and the current disgust value is 2000 points. ]

  **
  I don't know whether Brother Yang did it intentionally or accidentally, but the rooms of Luo Xixi and his eldest brother Luo Xichuan were far apart.

  Luo Xixi changed her clothes and prepared to go downstairs to meet her elder brother.

  Who would have guessed.

  As soon as he opened the door to the room, he saw Yan Yu standing at the door.

  【Oh my mom! ]

  When Luo Xixi went out, she saw Yan Yu, the evil god, who was so frightened that she almost flew away. She quickly calmed down and asked, "Mr. Yan, why are you here?"

  Although Yan Yu disliked Luo Xixi for no reason. I felt very depressed and aggrieved over the matter, but I still didn't miss any opportunity to be alone with Luo Xixi.

  He handed the ginger black tea in his hand to Luo Xixi and said, "Brother Yang said that your complexion is not good and your energy and blood are poor, so you asked me to give you a cup of ginger black tea, saying it can warm your body and replenish your energy."

  "Agent Yang asked Mr. Yan to bring me ginger black tea?"

  Luo Xixi took the cup, still wondering, is Agent Yang such a considerate person? Moreover, why did the second male lead bring it to her? How can Manager Yang manipulate the second male lead? ?
  Brother Yang: I'm not, I didn't, I didn't instruct you, don't talk nonsense.

  Yan Yu said with firm eyes, "Yes, he is my agent, I have to listen to him."

  "Oh..."

  Luo Xixi was dubious. She held the cup and said to Yan Yu, "Thank you, Agent Yang, Yan." "Sir, I'm sorry for asking you to make a trip."

  "It's okay, you are Xi Nian's sister, and I should take care of you,"

  Yan Yu said righteously.

  "Ah?"

  Luo Xixi was dumbfounded again. She blinked and said suspiciously: "Mr. Yan, your relationship with my third brother is so good?"

  You even called your third brother Xinian!

  "Yes."

  Yan Yu said to Luo Xixi without blinking an eyelid, his face not red and his heart not beating: "Your third brother and I are good friends who hit it off immediately, and are soul mates."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 30 What a great face! I can't hold it anymore!2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 30 What a great face! I can't hold it anymore!
  (⊙口⊙)! ! !

  Hearing what Yan Yu said so seriously, Luo Xixi almost believed it.

  She quickly called the little baby system to verify, [Tong'er, is this true? Is the relationship between the second male lead and my third brother so strong? ]

  Little Baby System went online and replied: [Host, I currently only have the recent script manuscript and the established endings of the characters you need to conquer. As for their social relationships with important characters, they may be constantly revised as the plot changes, so there is no relevant information for the time being. . 】

  【All right. 】

  Luo Xixi sighed. Although she felt that her baby system was a little bit useless and she didn't know anything about it, she would not speak out to attack it.

  In fact, if you think about it the other way around, no matter whether the second male lead and her third brother have a strong relationship now, they will always turn against each other because of the female lead in the future, so it doesn't matter if she checks or not.

  Yan Yu observed Luo Xixi's expression and suddenly asked, "Does Miss Luo dislike me?"

  "Ah?!"

  Luo Xixi was stunned and immediately looked back at Yan Yu, only to see this man's dark and deep eyes. He stared at her without blinking, his eyes helpless, and his expression was like a big dog looking at the owner aggrievedly after being scolded by the owner.

  Luo Xixi was frightened by his metaphor.

  Oh my god!
  This is the culprit who is madly criticizing the villain and will kill her in the future. What is so wrong with her that she actually compares the male lead to a dog?

  Luo Xixi quickly put her irrelevant thoughts out of her head, and then smiled awkwardly at Yan Yu: "How could Mr. Yan think so? I don't want to see you!"

  "Really?"

  Yan Yu's eyes lit up, with a smile. He smelled of a pure male, exhaled, seemed to feel relieved, smiled slightly and said: "That's good, I thought I did something bad and offended you, it turns out that I was too careless. " Yes."

  "(⊙口⊙)..."

  Luo Xixi looked at Yan Yu's naturally pure and bright smile, and felt that her whole body was about to be taken away by the other party.

  She quickly turned around, covered her nose with one hand, and held down her beating heart with the other.

  Oh my god!
  The second male lead really touched her heart everywhere.

  As a pretty girl, Luo Xixi couldn't help but have such a top-notch look. Who would have thought that this person would show such a pure and unpretentious smile and completely poke her into her habit?
  This made Luo Xixi think of "dirty things" again.

  At first, Luo Xixi was the person he picked up at the beach. At that time, he was chased and fell into the sea. When he woke up again, he could not remember anything, and his memory returned to how he was when he was a few years old. At that time, the dirty thing was always open. He looked at her eagerly with a pair of clear and innocent eyes, and then called her sister sweetly.

  Luo Xixi couldn't stop herself when she said "sister"! She was inexperienced, bursting with maternal love in an instant, and falling in love in minutes!

  Later, even if the dirty thing regained his memory, Luo Xixi was still stuck in that good time, so he desperately wanted to save the dirty thing.

  But later she found out that Dirty Things actually only regained his memory after losing his memory for a day or two. The reason why he still pretended to be young and stayed by her side was simply because he found that she was a very useful tool and had value for use. He waited for the opportunity. After he matured, he kicked her away mercilessly and ran towards Bai Yueguang, who was in his heart.

  And now, why is this second male lead acting like a dirty guy?
  A good-natured and soft-looking person.

  Doesn't he look down on no one except the heroine? Why are you pretending to be nice and cute in front of a cannon fodder female supporting role like her? Luo Xixi really couldn't understand the second male lead's thinking logic at all.

  "Can I call you Xixi?"

  Just when Luo Xixi was distracted, Yan Yu began to push further.

  "Ah (⊙口⊙)?"

  Luo Xixi was startled and looked back at Yan Yu. Yan Yu saw a sincere look on his face and said with a smile: "We have met so many times, and I still call you Miss Luo. , it feels quite fresh, what do you think?"

  Luo Xixi: "Don't talk nonsense, how can I have seen so many people? Haven't we only met three times today? And why is calling her Miss Luo so annoying? I feel very good! ]

  "This..."

  Luo Xixi was still hesitating how to reply to Yan Yu.

  Yan Yu asked again: "Didn't you say you don't want to see me? Then wouldn't it be okay if I call you Xixi?"     "Uh..."

  Luo Xixi didn't know if it was her imagination. Why did she feel like she was being suppressed by the second male lead? She was obviously quite confident in her eloquence, but now she didn't know how to refute the other party.

  In addition, this guy is getting closer and closer, that beautiful face keeps enlarging in front of his eyes, the atmosphere is becoming more and more ambiguous, and each other's breath seems to be intertwined.

  Yangou Luo Xixi's heartbeat began to accelerate crazily, and her brain turned into a ball of mush.

  One of them couldn't hold it back, so he compromised and agreed, "Okay, okay, you can scream if you want."

  After receiving Luo Xixi's response, Yan Yu showed a brilliant smile on his face that almost blinded Luo Xixi, and said: "You Agree? Then I will call you Xixi from now on."

  "Well, okay..."

  Luo Xixi didn't know if it was because the two people were too close, causing the surrounding temperature to rise. She felt that her whole body became hot. When she got up, blood kept rushing towards her face. Luo Xixi couldn't even imagine how red her face was now.

  Probably like a monkey's butt.

  How embarrassing! !
  "Um, Mr. Yan..."

  Just as Luo Xixi started to speak, Yan Yu interrupted her and said with a smile: "Call me Ayu."

  "Ah?"

  Luo Xixi didn't know how many times she said "ah" today. It feels like she is suffering from dementia, and she is a bit unhappy!
  Yan Yu was still approaching calmly. He smiled and said, "I already call you Xixi, so to be fair, is it only reasonable for you to call me Ayu?"

  Is it reasonable?
  How come there are so many unreasonable ones?

  "Call me Ah Yu."

  Yan Yu's voice was low and hoarse, magnetic and seductive. Every word he spoke lingered in Luo Xixi's ears, as if he was seducing Luo Xixi.

  Crispy.

  Ma Ma.

  Luo Xixi now seriously doubts whether this Yan Yu is the incarnation of a succubus?
  She can hardly hold it anymore!

  [Host, calm down! ! 】

  The baby system detected that Luo Xixi's heart rate was rising and was about to exceed the critical value. It was so anxious that it jumped out and reminded: "Your heart rate is too fast now. If you keep doing this, your body will not be able to bear it and you will faint!" ! 】

  【Oh my god! ! ! ]

  Hearing the warning from the little baby system, Luo Xixi was startled and suddenly realized: [This damn male vixen really has no good intentions! He is planning to charm me to death with his succubus face! ! What a vicious strategy! ! ]

  [Host, calm down! You must calm down! 】

  The baby system reminded again.

  【No problem, Tonger! ]

  Luo Xixi answered with such assurance that he said: [I already know this vicious man's plan, how could I still fall into it stupidly? 】

  Just when Luo Xixi was about to push Yan Yu away decisively and interrupt him from casting a spell, who would have expected that as soon as he regained consciousness and turned his face, the two people were facing each other, their eyes facing each other, and their lips almost touched. .

  Luo Xixi's heart rate instantly soared 280.

  I rub rub rub rub rub! ! ! ! !

  (End of chapter)

The true daughter's voice is too crazy,जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें