101-115

101. What to do in Chapter 101? In dire straits2024-02-09 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Seeing that Luo Zhennian was exhausted both physically and mentally, Luo Xixi felt distressed. She thought for a moment and comforted her, saying, "Dad, don't be too anxious. Let's find a solution together about my eldest brother. As a family, we can get through this difficulty by working together!" You are the backbone of our family, you cannot fall!"

  "Xixi..."

  Luo Zhennian suddenly felt a warmth in her tired heart when she heard her daughter's comfort.

  He smiled at his daughter again and nodded, "Yes, Xixi, you are right. Dad will cheer up. Let's start with Shi Qing. As long as we find her, I believe we can always dig out information that is useful to us."

  " Well, dad, you are right to think so!"

  Luo Xixi took Luo Zhennian's arm, pulled him up from the stairs, and then pushed him into the room and said, "Dad, you should also rest quickly. Now you Haven't you found out about Luo Shiqing's whereabouts? Then go to bed first and recuperate, and we will investigate together tomorrow!"

  "Okay, okay."

  Luo Zhennian laughed and said to her daughter: "Xixi, you are too, you are almost three years old. It's time, go to bed early."

  "I know, Dad."

  Luo Xixi sent Luo Zhennian back to the house, exhaled, then turned around and quietly went to the study.

  Seeing that Luo Xixi had not returned to the house, the little baby system curiously asked: [Host, what are you doing in the study? Don't you want to sleep? Luo Xixi said helplessly: [

  Now that the whole family is facing a death crisis, how can I think about sleeping? Now I will first check the surveillance of my eldest brother at that time to see if I can find anything useful. In short, I will try my best to find some useful clues. ]

  Seeing Luo Xixi so serious about changing the death outcome of the Luo family, the little baby system was deeply moved, [Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Host, are you finally serious? Come on, host, I will open a fatigue-free mode for you to keep you full of energy! \(≧▽≦)/]

  Hearing that there was such a magical mode, Luo Xixi was surprised: [Tong'er, do you still have this skill? Maintaining a fatigue-free mode all the time, is this incredible? Perpetual motion machine appears? 】

  【ah? No, it just makes you feel less tired, but physical fatigue will continue to accumulate, but these are extraordinary times, as long as you are not exhausted, just work to death! (⊙v⊙)]

  Luo Xixi: [...]

  Tong'er, is it really appropriate for you to say such cold-blooded capitalist words with such an innocent expression?
  However, the fatigue-free mode is really important to Luo Xixi now, so Luo Xixi stopped complaining and started working quickly.

  She first retrieved the surveillance footage of Luo Shiqing and her elder brother meeting at the company, then took them to the restaurant together, and then went to the hotel surveillance camera to copy and observe to see if she could find anything.

  Judging from the monitoring of three venues.

  The eldest brother started to feel uncomfortable after meeting Luo Shiqing and then walking out of the office. She had the impression that the eldest brother was a very polite and decent person, but after leaving the office, he took the initiative to go upstairs to Luo Shiqing. waist, as if he wanted to get close to her.