116-130

116. The male protagonist in Chapter 116 didn't pursue the matter?2024-02-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Listening to Yan Yu's tone, Luo Xixi felt that he was very impatient and angry now, and thought he felt that he was dragging him down by causing trouble.

  But if you think about it from his perspective, what you did was really unkind. You promised him that he would go home obediently, but you came to Sheng Tinglan to stir up trouble. In the end, you didn't succeed, and you even exposed yourself. Who heard this and didn't say anything to his teammates? ?

  So Luo Xixi has no right to be angry with Yan Yu.

  She took a deep breath and said: "Don't worry, one person is responsible for the work. If Sheng Tinglan really wants to deal with me, I will take everything on myself, or you surrender to them and see if they can let you go." Horse..."

  However.

  Before Luo Xixi finished speaking, Yan Yu interrupted him angrily, "Luo Xixi, is there something wrong with you? You are pushing me out at this critical moment. If I really want to surrender to the other side, do you think you are alone?" Can you handle it? Do you want to die? "

  Luo Xixi: "!"

  Since he hinted that he was complaining in front of her, he became more and more rude to her! Before, you were screaming like crazy and your mouth was sweet, but now your true colors are revealed, right? He is just like a dog that ran away from his previous life!
  She said angrily: "Then what do you want me to do? I have done everything now, and it is too late to regret, but you can still get away. I told you to leave me alone and save yourself. What did I say wrong? You It's just the brains that are screwed up!"

  "I'm the only one in the whole family who doesn't care about you, right?"

  Yan Yu said angrily, "Also, who cares about you if I don't care about you? Are you going to die again? Why are you so angry?"

  Luo Xixi also laughed angrily, "When did I become angry with you?"

  Yan Yu said in a cold voice: "Oh, even thinking about me can make me so angry, you are so awesome!"

  Luo Xixi: "!!!"

  Damn it!

  If this murderous thief were in front of her now, she would beat him! !

  While listening to the bickering between Luo Xixi and Yan Yu as if they were elementary school students, the little baby system secretly cursed in its heart: These two are really like the childish elementary school lovers in campus literature... Host, you and the second male lead really went to the wrong theater. !

  **
  the other side.

  "What did you say?! The surveillance is gone?"

  After Luo Shiqing accompanied Sheng Tinglan to bandage the wound on her wrist, the two of them went to the security department of the community to investigate the surveillance. But by this time, the surveillance had already been hacked by Luo Xixi. So when they went to investigate, all they saw were hacked images.

  Luo Shiqing almost fainted on the spot. She gritted her teeth and looked at the security guard and said, "Don't you have any backup surveillance? It's so easy to be hacked. Are all your security systems just decorations?!"

  The security guard was also helpless. Said: "We have had technicians take a look at it. They are all permanently damaged and cannot be repaired at all. The technicians said that the other party's hacker skills are very strong and the hard drives are all broken. There is basically no way to restore them. Our set The system is worth millions, but now it has become like this, and we are helpless..."