71-85

71. Chapter 71 Caught off guard! I was so moved by the Luo family2024-01-24Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  "Xixi!!"

  Bai Fengxia shouted Luo Xixi's name, walked towards her quickly, and then hugged Luo Xixi tightly.

  ! ! !

  Luo Xixi was startled by this unexpected situation.

  [Ouch, my mom, what's going on? I thought that when my mother saw me, she would be very sad and ask me why I was like that. This is different from what I imagined! Are the rumors on the Internet not enough to destroy my mother's love for me? But how could it be? ]

  Bai Fengxia felt even more distressed when she heard that her daughter missed them so much.

  It was because they didn't give Xixi enough sense of security that she felt so uneasy and unconfident. They were really unqualified as family members!

  "Xixi, you must not be affected by those rumors on the Internet. They are not true, so don't believe them!"

  Bai Fengxia held Luo Xixi's hands and said firmly.

  "Ah, no, that..."

  Luo Xixi was a little confused when she heard her mother's words.

  [I don't believe it. The point now is not that you will believe it? 】

  Why do you still feel like you've been beaten down?

  Bai Fengxia quickly said: "Mom won't believe those rumors at all! These are all people who want to harm you and deliberately slander you!"

  "Ah? (⊙口⊙)"

  Luo Xixi was dumbfounded when he heard this, "No, I don't believe it. Is that so?"

  [This seems different from what was expected. What's going on? I thought everyone was going to criticize me verbally and drive me, the scum of the family, out of the house. ]

  Luo Shiqing on the side never expected that things would turn out this way, because it was too unbelievable, and her delicate face was slightly deformed and twisted at this moment.

  Is Bai Fengxia losing her mind and going crazy? All kinds of evidence have been posted on the Internet, but she can still be so blind and think that Luo Xixi is innocent. There must be something wrong with her brain! !

  [System, what the hell is going on! ! ]

  The heartthrob system is online, and the analysis said: [It may be that Bai Fengxia's favorable opinion of Luo Xixi is too high, which leads to the filter being too thick, so that the negative comments on the Internet failed to affect her view of Luo Xixi. 】

  【why is it like this! ! ! 】

  "Xixi, regarding those rumors on the Internet, dad has asked your elder brother to investigate. Don't worry, we will find the mastermind behind the scenes and give you justice. You should stop reading those comments online these days and go out for a walk. Relax, mom and dad will be with you."

  Luo Zhennian also came over at this time and gave Luo Xixi reassurance.

  ! ! !

  Luo Shiqing looked at Luo Zhennian and almost made her eyes pop out.

  Are you fucking crazy too? ? ?

  "Dad..."

  Luo Xixi blinked, her heart pounding when she saw her old father's calm and reliable look.