31-40

Chapter 31 Give the second male lead a little sweetness2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 31: Give the Second Man a Little Sweetness

  Luo Xixi was flustered and quickly stepped back.

  However, due to his unstable center of gravity, he fell uncontrollably towards the ground. Just when Luo Xixi thought that the back of his head was going to come into close contact with the ground, Yan Yu suddenly grabbed Luo Xixi's hand with one hand, and Luo Xixi immediately let go. He took a breath, thinking that the back of his head was saved.

  Who knows.

  The next second, Yan Yu fell down with her.

  Luo Xixi: "@%&$#¥&%..."

  At that moment she wanted to curse.

  Damn it! !

  Is my mother that heavy? You're a big man and you can't hold me back, so why don't you come with me? ! Second man, do you think you did it on purpose or accidentally? !

  but.

  Fortunately, when the two of them were about to fall to the ground, Yan Yu suddenly hugged Luo Xixi and turned his body in mid-air. As a result, Yan Yu fell to the ground and Luo Xixi lay on top of him. In the end, Luo Xixi still saved the back of his head.

  Luo Xixi quickly wanted to get up, but found that Yan Yu's dog paw was still holding on to her hand.

  "Xixi, are you okay?"

  After calming down, Yan Yu lay on the ground and asked Luo Xixi with concern, who was lying on top of him.

  The corners of Luo Xixi's mouth twitched and she said, "I'm fine."

  But can you let go of my hand first? !

  "That's good."

  Yan Yu smiled lightly at Luo Xixi.

  Luo Xixi: "..."

  So can you let go of your dog's paws?
  "Mr. Yan, you..."

  Luo Xixi wanted Yan Yu to let go, but he held her hand and she couldn't get up, but was interrupted by Yan Yu again. He looked a little disappointed and said, "No. Call me Ayu? Why are you so angry?"

  Luo Xixi: "? "

  Did I promise to call you Ayu?" You kid, don't take advantage of the chaos to confuse the public!
  Just as Luo Xixi was about to argue with Yan Yu, suddenly, the elevator at the end suddenly rang. Then, the elevator door opened, and agent Yang Ge and Luo Xichuan walked out of the elevator.

  "Mr. Luo, let's go downstairs and wait. If you come up now, Miss Luo may have already taken another elevator to go down."

  It was obvious.

  Brother Yang is still trying very hard to prevent Luo Xichuan from going upstairs to find Luo Xixi. Unfortunately, Luo Xichuan cares about his sister, how can he listen to him?
  then!

  What a coincidence!

  As soon as the two people came out, they saw Luo Xixi lying on Yan Yu!
  Luo Xichuan: "..."

  Brother Yang: "..."

  Yan Yu: "..."

  Luo Xixi: "..."

  The atmosphere was as silent as death, and Brother Yang's voice stopped abruptly: Ouch, what a joke. Isn't it a bit too big?
  Luo Xixi was so frightened when her elder brother looked like he was about to have a myocardial infarction that he got up from Yan Yu and explained to his elder brother: "Brother! Misunderstanding! This is all a misunderstanding!"

  "..." Yan Yu's expression also changed slightly. He became more subtle, with a bit of unhappiness and dissatisfaction on his face.

  The troublesome guy.

  Obviously the atmosphere was so good just now!
  Then, he glanced coldly at Brother Yang. Brother Yang was about to cry but had no tears: Ah Yu, I tried my best. I knelt down in front of Luo Xichuan and told him not to come up, but this dead sister didn't listen at all. , there is nothing I can do.

  After all, Luo Xichuan is a mature and stable adult. Although the scene just now caused great stimulation to his heart, if he were a person with heart disease, he would probably pass away on the spot.

  But after taking a deep breath, Luo Xichuan did not make a fuss at his sister and Yan Yu and ask them why they were mingling together in the corridor. Instead, he walked towards Luo Xixi step by step with a steady pace and asked with concern: "Xixi, you didn't fall, did you?"

  "No."

  Luo Xixi shook her head, and then she was so moved that she burst into tears.

  [UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuGod knows how valuable a person with a stable mood is. If someone with an excited mood makes a big fuss here, would I be killed directly? The eldest brother is simply perfect. Is there any good brother? ! Love it, love it! ! ]

  "..."

  When Luo Xichuan heard his sister's voice, he was originally a little worried that Yan Yu wanted to cheat on his sister, but judging from her rich inner activities, it must be a misunderstanding.     After feeling relieved, Luo Xichuan looked at Yan Yu who was getting up from the ground, and apologized to him: "Sorry, Mr. Yan, Xixi has caused trouble for you."

  "It's okay."

  Yan Yu felt sorry for Luo Xichuan, this charming guy. I'm unhappy with him, but because this man is Luo Xixi's brother and the brother with the highest favorability, I can only be polite.

  He glanced at the display panel.

  By this time, Luo Xixi's favorability value for Luo Xichuan had reached 60 points.

  Think about it again, the disgust value in Luo Xixi's heart is already 2000 points.

  Sure enough, I'm still very unhappy!
  Why!

  What kind of magic did this man perform on Luo Xixi, and why did his favorability score soar so quickly?
  "Xixi, is there anything else left?"

  Luo Xichuan asked Luo Xixi.

  "No."

  Luo Xixi shook his head.

  "Okay."

  Luo Xichuan said to Yan Yu, "Thank you, Mr. Yan, for helping us. Regarding the money for the hotel and the money for clothes, I will ask my assistant to contact your assistant and transfer the money to you."

  "It's just a little effort. There's no need to be so outspoken."

  Yan Yu said softly. Just now in front of Luo Xixi, he acted like a big dog begging for pleasure from his master. Now, facing Luo Xichuan, he acted aloof and refused to allow strangers to enter. Forced posture.

  Luo Xichuan smiled slightly, "Brothers are still settling accounts. I think Xixi doesn't want to owe Mr. Yan any favors."

  Both Luo Xichuan and Yan Yu glanced at Luo Xixi.

  Of course, Luo Xixi stood firmly on the same side as her elder brother Luo Xichuan, so she nodded her head and said, "Yeah! Brother is right!"

  Yan Yu: "..."

  This person has no conscience.

  If I had known, I would have watched her fall down just now.

  Because Luo Xixi had already expressed his stance, Yan Yu didn't want to make Luo Xixi feel resentful and conflicted over this matter, so he could only compromise and said, "Okay, then I'll contact my assistant then."

  "Okay."

  Luo Xichuan smiled. "Then Mr. Yan, Xixi and I will say goodbye first. Xixi, let's go."

  "Well!"

  Luo Xixi followed Luo Xichuan and left. When she passed by Yan Yu, she thought of something, and then looked back at Yan Yu. She smiled at him and said, "Goodbye, Ah Yu."

  ! !
  Hearing the name Luo Xixi, Yan Yu's gloomy face was instantly shrouded in sunshine. He looked back at Luo Xixi in surprise. Luo Xixi smiled at him, blinked and asked, "Didn't you ask me to call you Ayu? Why?" "So surprised?"   Yan

  Yu was still stunned and said nonchalantly, "I thought you wouldn't call me that."

  "Isn't it fair that you call me Xixi and I call you Ayu?"

Raise an eyebrow.

  When Yan Yu heard this, he couldn't help but smile and said, "Well, that's right." He

  was really defeated by this girl.

  She thought he was leading her emotions, but she didn't expect that she would take the lead in the end.

  **
  Luo Xixi and Luo Xichuan were on their way home.

  The little baby system happily said to Luo Xixi: [Host, there is drama! Very entertaining! I feel like the second male lead has a very different attitude towards you! He seems to really like you! 】

  【Yeah? 】

  Luo Xixi was not interested. She just saw that Yan Yu's face had turned dark just now, and she was afraid that he would get pissed off and get killed early, so she just followed him and called him A Yu and smoothed his hair.

  As for whether Yan Yuxi liked her or not, Luo Xixi didn't care.

  But the little baby system was still very excited and said: [Although the attribute panel for the male lead cannot be opened due to insufficient points, I believe that after the panel is opened, the male lead's basic favorability value for you will be terrifyingly high! It will shock you! 】

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 32 Luo Xixi: I suspect that the second male lead wants to mess with me2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Chapter 32 Luo Xixi: I suspect that the second male lead wants to mess
  with me... ( ̄工 ̄lll)

  What should I say?

  This is hard to comment on!

  Luo Xixi didn't even know whether her baby system had a good attitude or was too blindly confident in her. Where did it get the basis for thinking that the second male lead's basic affection for her was so high?

  If the favorability value is really that high, would she be so cruel to her eldest brother?

  When she thought about her eldest brother's final outcome, Yan Yu was behind it, and Luo Xixi couldn't have a good impression of that person.

  "Xixi, have you and Mr. Yan known each other before?"

  Suddenly.

  The eldest brother Luo Xichuan, who was sitting in the driver's seat, asked Luo Xixi.

  "Huh?!"

  Luo Xixi came back to her senses after hearing the sound. She turned back to look at Luo Xichuan and waved her hands quickly, "No! This is the third time I have met Mr. Yan. We are not familiar with each other!"

  "The third time?"

  Luo Xichuan paused and asked, "Except for the marriage recognition banquet, have you seen Yan Yu before?"

  "Well, I did... wasn't it the day we went out to eat together? I said I wanted to go out for some fresh air, and it happened to be Balcony and Mr. Yan met once before. At that time, he was hiding from his manager and was afraid that I would reveal the news, so he dragged me over."

  Luo Xichuan thought about it and realized that this was indeed the case. At that time, Xixi said in the box I was bored and wanted to go to the balcony to get some fresh air. I didn't expect that Yan Yu was also in that hotel.

  "Brother, what's wrong?" Luo Xixi asked curiously, seeing his eldest brother thoughtful.

  "It's okay."

  Luo Xichuan smiled slightly and joked: "I just feel that Mr. Yan's attitude towards you is different from other people. I thought you two had some connection before."

  After all, that man has a reputation of being cold and unapproachable . Loud.

  But when facing Xixi, he felt that his attitude was particularly gentle. In fact, Luo Xichuan always felt that Yan Yu wanted to get close to Xixi.

  "Really? Brother, you think so too!"

  Luo Xixi said as if he had found an ally, "You also think that guy wants to mess with me, right?"

  "Huh?"

  Luo Xichuan was stunned, "...fuck it You?"

  "Yes!"

  Luo Xixi clenched her fists and vented her anger on Luo Xichuan. She gritted her teeth and said, "I heard that Yan Yu is a very difficult type of person to get in touch with. He always likes to answer no questions to other people. It's reasonable, but he is so close to me, and he is either a traitor or a thief when he has nothing to do with me! I think he clearly has evil intentions towards me! He wants to harm me!!"

  "Uh..."

  Luo Xixi's speech directly shocked Luo Xixi. Xi Chuan fell silent.

  Generally speaking, when a big star like Yan Yu, who is attracting much attention, suddenly shows his favor to him, shouldn't a young girl like Xixi be elated and have a girlish dream, thinking that she can be the only one for him?
  Why are Xixi's ideas so cold and realistic? Her first reaction was that some unscrupulous people were trying to harm her?

  In fact, it's not just this time.     When this girl sneezed before, she was inwardly cursing whether some thief was speaking ill of her behind her back...

  It seemed.

  Xixi's past life environment must have been very cruel and cruel, because she had never seen the beauty of this world, so even if something good happened to her, her first reaction was not to feel lucky, but to wonder if someone was trying to harm her. .

  Although it is good to be sober and sane.

  But Xixi had such a pessimistic attitude towards the world at such a young age, which made Luo Xichuan feel heartbroken. She also felt guilty that she had left her sister homeless for the past 20 years, causing her to suffer a lot.

  [Ding Dong - Host, Luo Xichuan's guilt value for you has increased by 200 points, which is converted into a favorability value of 10 points. Luo Xichuan's current favorability value for you is 60 points. \(≧▽≦)/]

  The little baby system reported to Luo Xixi.

  ha? (⊙口⊙)
  Luo Xixi was stunned and wanted to ask, wasn't she discussing with her elder brother why Yan Yu was so close to her? Why does this still make the eldest brother feel guilty about her? Is this reasonable? ?
  Looking at the calm and steady face of the eldest brother at the moment, one could not see the turbulence in his heart at this moment, and Luo Xixi also fell silent.

  en... ( ̄工 ̄lll)

  I didn't expect that my eldest brother, with his thick eyebrows and big eyes, would have such a rich and colorful inner world.

  **
  Luo Xixi followed Luo Xichuan out to play, and the heroine Luo Shiqing was not idle either.

  According to the plot, four days later, she will participate in a variety show called "Survival in the Wilderness" with her third brother. The reason for participating in this variety show is that her third brother saw her depressed at home, so he wanted to take her with him. , participate in variety shows together to distract themselves.

  Unexpectedly, when Luo Xixi learned that she was going to participate in a variety show, she shamelessly asked her third brother to take her with him, otherwise he would cry, make a fuss and wallow. Because of this incident, Luo Xixi's dislike in the hearts of the Luo family rose again.

  But I never expected that the established plot would change again.

  Because the second male lead Yan Yu appeared early, Luo Xixi, who was supposed to be begging her third brother to take her to the variety show, now became an invitation from Yan Yu, and the third brother agreed to participate in the variety show on Luo Xixi's behalf.

  In this way, the original disgusting plot is gone.

  Even Luo Xixi didn't seem to want to go much, and it was the third brother who insisted on taking her there, because when this happened, Luo Shiqing was triggering the plot with the male protagonist, so she didn't know what would happen later. After the mystery system told her about this, Luo Shiqing was so angry that she vomited blood.

  Did Luo Xixi really not cheat?

  Why did it happen that every plot that disgusted Luo's family was skipped? !
  And thanks to the plot change, the third brother originally wanted to take her to participate in the variety show, but because Luo Xixi had decided to go first, Luo Xinian was afraid that she and Luo Xixi would have conflicts when they were together, so he didn't tell her anymore She extended the invitation.

  This is just great.

  Originally, Luo Xixi shamelessly asked her third brother to take her to the variety show, but now, she has to think about how to join the variety show.

  [System, this plot can't go on at all! ]

  Luo Shiqing felt terribly wronged!

  Originally, her favorability in the hearts of the Luo family was already at full level, but now, Luo Xixi's favorability in the hearts of the Luo family has steadily increased, while her favorability in the hearts of the Luo family has been gradually decreasing. Even in the heart of the third brother, the favorability has dropped. It has dropped to 85 points. Because the favorability value has dropped below 90 points, the plot to invite her to the variety show cannot be triggered. Luo Shiqing is almost bored to death now.

  If she told her third brother now that she was going to participate in "Wild Survival", her character would be ruined again!

  When the heartthrob system learned about the plot change, it was also very surprised. It secretly said angrily: [The current plot is really not good for you, the host. The intervention of the main male lead has completely reversed the direction of the entire plot. Now the Luo family has a good impression of you. If you don't carefully consider your actions, your favorability value may continue to decrease. ]

  When Luo Shiqing heard the heartthrob system mentioning Yan Yu, her teeth started to itch again and she went crazy: [Ahhhhhh! ! ! So what's going on with this second male lead? Wasn't he only interested in me from beginning to end? But during the birthday party, he didn't even look at me. He even invited Luo Xixi to participate in the wilderness survival variety show. Who is he from? ! 】

  (End of this chapter)

Was the plot of Chapter 33 Wilderness Survival cut off? Then I don't need to meet the second male lead?2024-01-17 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Was the plot of Chapter 33 Wilderness Survival cut off? Then I don't need to meet the second male lead?
  Seeing Luo Shiqing's emotional ups and downs, the heartthrob system immediately comforted Luo Shiqing and said: [Host, please be patient, I have already checked. The cannon fodder woman has not opened the attribute panel about the second male lead. The second male lead is against her. In terms of character, she is a person who cannot be attacked, and she cannot influence the actions and thinking of the second male lead. 】

  But Luo Shiqing didn't fully believe it this time. She half-believed it and said: "Then how do you explain that after the second male lead appeared on the stage, he didn't even look at me and went directly to say hello to the cannon fodder girl?" And also invited her to participate in a variety show? ]

  Heartthrob System analysis said: [The second male lead is aloof, but he is not uneducated. The cannon fodder woman is the protagonist at the wedding banquet. He should go and say hello to people, otherwise he would not come to the wedding banquet. As for why Luo Xixi was invited to participate in the wilderness survival variety show, it was probably just a casual comment. After all, in the plot, Luo Xixi would have participated. The second male lead may have been subtly affected by the plot. If you, the host, were there at the time, He must have invited you. 】

  【how? Is it my fault? Isn't it because I want to trigger a plot with the male protagonist? ! ]

  Luo Shiqing said angrily: [Your plot arrangement is unreasonable. The second male lead should not appear at this time! The plots of the male lead and the second male lead collide, so of course I chose the male lead! ]

  [Actually, the appearance of the second male lead really surprised me. Host, please rest assured that this is a mistake of our system. I will report it to the headquarters and ask for a bottle of charm water as compensation. 】

  【Is this still possible? ]

  Luo Shiqing was surprised when she heard this.

  If she had charm water, she could forcefully change the plot, which would be pretty cool.

  The heartthrob system swore, "This is natural, this is because our plot was not planned well and caused inconvenience to the host's actions, and compensation is due." 】

  The main background of the heartthrob system is its team leader. Asking the team leader to help it apply for a bottle of charm water is a trivial matter.

  [Since you can compensate me for a bottle of charm water, I will use the charm water now to get my third brother to invite me to participate in the wilderness survival variety show! ]

  Luo Shiqing said happily.

  But the heartthrob system stopped her, [Host, it is too wasteful to use high-end props like charm water in this place. Please use your own initiative and let Luoxinian take you to participate in wilderness survival. 】

  【well! What a hassle! ]

  [Come on host, I believe you are the best. In my opinion, your charm is much higher than the so-called charm water. 】

  The heartthrob system gave Luo Shiqing a rainbow fart.

  Luo Shiqing was indeed very useful. She said with a smile: "Okay, since you have said so to the system, let me show you my real acting skills. Humph, that little bitch Luo Xixi, I want her to see it." The halo of the heroine is not easily broken by her female cannon fodder! ]

  **
  When Luo Xixi and Luo Xichuan returned to Luo's house, they saw Luo Shiqing saying to Luo Xinianjiao Didi: "Third brother, I heard that you and your sister are going to participate in the "Wild Survival" variety show? Can you take me there too? " Is

  this..."

  Luo Xinian paused after hearing this. If Luo Xixi hadn't gone, of course he would have wanted to take Shiqing to relax, but now Luo Xixi has gone too, and the two of them are together. , is it really okay?
  Luoxinian was very skeptical.

  "What's wrong? Third brother, is there any inconvenience?"

  Luo Shiqing immediately looked disappointed and sad, bit her lip and said bitterly: "That's right, my sister is your biological sister. Third brother, you take care of your sister. It's only natural to go. As a fake, I shouldn't expect it at all. I'm sorry, Third Brother, I overestimated my ability."

  After that.

  Luo Shiqing's eyes began to fill with tears.

  Although Luo Xinian's favorability score for Luo Shiqing is not at full level, it still has 85 points. When he saw Luo Shiqing crying, he immediately felt heartbroken and was about to agree.

  "Shi Qing, I..."

  [Wow, the heroine's acting skills are really amazing, the tears come as soon as she says it! 】

  ! ! !     Hearing this voice, Luo Xinian immediately looked back, and sure enough he saw Luo Xixi and her elder brother coming back.

  Luo Xinian shouted: "Luo Xixi!!"

  "Huh? (⊙_⊙?)"

  Luo Xixi saw that her third brother suddenly stopped her and her eyes were so wide open that she couldn't help but blink innocently. She and her eldest brother didn't even come back. There was no sound. How did the third brother know that she was back?

  When Luo Shiqing saw Luo Xixi coming back, her third brother's attention was immediately drawn to her. She just wanted to rush up and slap Luo Xixi wildly.

  Damn bitch!
  If she didn't come back sooner or later, she would come back just when she was talking to her third brother about business. She must have done it on purpose! ! !
  Luo Xixi felt uncomfortable being stared at by Luo Shiqing, and couldn't help but complain in her heart:
  [Hero, you're almost done. I didn't mean to get stuck. If I had known you were following the plot, I would have waited for a while. Can you? Stop staring at me? Be careful, you've ruined your character again! 】

  But after hearing Luo Shiqing mention wilderness survival, Luo Xixi remembered that the original plot seemed to be that the heroine was first invited by the third brother to participate in the variety show, and she was shamelessly pestered.

  But because of the sudden appearance of the mysterious second male lead, the plot changed, and now the female protagonist has become the one who needs to beg to go. Doesn't the female protagonist think that she is behind the scenes?
  But the conscience of heaven and earth, this is obviously the second male lead who is messing with the rhythm. If you want to hate, then go ahead and hate the second male lead. Why are you targeting her like this?

  Luo Xinian heard Luo Xixi's voice and immediately looked at Luo Shiqing. Sure enough, he saw the resentful look in Luo Shiqing's eyes before she had time to restrain herself, which shocked Luo Xinian.

  Why did the kind and generous sister in his memory show such vicious eyes to Luo Xixi?

  And she knew clearly that Luo Xixi was going to participate in a variety show, but she still wanted to go with her. Wasn't she afraid that the two of them would be embarrassed together? She said she wouldn't fight for it, but Luo Xixi still didn't want to give up what she had.

  This made Luo Xinian think about the marriage recognition banquet. He clearly had another man in his heart and didn't want to get engaged to the banquet flag, but he pretended to be afraid of Luo Xixi's anger and threw the engagement to Luo Xixi.

  If he hadn't been able to read Luo Xixi's thoughts, he might have been alienated by Shi Qing, and would have resented Luo Xixi's domineering and competitive nature.

  Shi Qing.

  Could it be that all the good things you had in the past were just an act? Because the appearance of Luo Xixi now gives you a sense of crisis, so your true nature is also exposed?
  【Oops! Host! Luoxinian's favorability value for you has dropped, and it is now 80 points! ! 】

  The heartthrob system immediately went online to warn.

  【What did you say! ! ! 】

  Luo Shiqing is about to fall apart. Why did the third brother's favorability towards her drop as soon as Luo Xixi came out? what is this! !

  "Shi Qing, I've thought about it. You are in poor health and have been spoiled. The variety show "Survival in the Wild" is not suitable for you. If you really want to participate in the variety show, I will take you to participate when there is a suitable one later. "Okay."

  Luo Xinian actually rejected Luo Shiqing's request.

  "Third brother, you..."

  Luo Shiqing was stunned, and her head went blank for a moment.

  So her participation in the wilderness survival variety show fell through?

  This was an important part of the relationship between her and the second male lead, so it was just cut off in the middle? ?

  Luo Xixi was dumbfounded when she heard that her third brother actually refused to take Luo Shiqing to the wilderness survival variety show. The plot didn't even include the heroine, so how could she go on? Doesn't the heroine have to rely on this variety show to interact with the male lead?
  But Luo Xixi changed his mind.

  Since there is no more heroine, does she no longer need to go to that variety show? ? Oops, what happened to the sudden excitement? (☆▽☆)
   Yan Yu: I want to run away, have I agreed?

  (End of chapter)