131-145

131. Chapter 131 Oh my god! The little baby system background is powerful!2024-02-24Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  Because Luo Xixi didn't want to leave this world, Yan Yu could only take her from her own little world back to the world in the book. However, he also made an agreement with Luo Xixi that if the situation went bad and there was a possibility of being forced to log out of the world, then Must leave with him.

  【Tonger? ]

  After coming out of Yan Yu's small world, Luo Xixi thought she could connect to the baby system immediately. Unexpectedly, when she came out and tried to talk to the baby system, she found that there was no response from the baby system.

  At first, Luo Xixi thought that Yan Yu had blocked her connection with the baby system. Because there was a delay, it was not connected yet.

  But after three minutes passed.

  [Tonger, are you here? If you hear my voice, reply to me! ]

  [ Tong'er? Where have you gone? ]

  [You won't be angry with me, will you? It wasn't me who threw you away, it was that thief Yan Yu...]

  There was no sign of response at all.

  Luo Xixi was a little panicked now.

  She hurriedly looked at Yan Yu next to her and said, "Oh no, I can't contact my family now..."

  Thinking that there are regulations that prohibit talking about the system, Luo Xixi swallowed back the word "tong'er". But because she was too anxious, Luo Xixi didn't know how to tell Yan Yu about Tong'er's disappearance.

  Fortunately, Yan Yu reacted quickly enough and immediately guessed what happened from Luo Xixi's expression.

  "Your system is missing?"

  "!!!!!!"

  Luo Xixi's eyes almost widened when she heard Yan Yu say the word "system" directly, "Yan Yu, how can you directly say 'system' 'Two words? You are crazy! This is a violation!"

  Yan Yu said indifferently: "Have you forgotten? I told you that I don't have a system, and now your system is gone and there is no monitoring. System, there are no restrictions on speech."

  "Oh, that's right!"

  Luo Xixi reacted, but immediately became anxious again. She took Yan Yu's arm and said, "My Tong'er is missing! What happened? Didn't you say Did it just block my contact with Tong'er? Why is it that such a big system is still missing?"

  Yan Yu frowned and analyzed: "I just dragged you into the small world and cut you off from it. Contacted, it was monitored by the headquarters. Now it has probably been recalled, and the headquarters has been targeting it with a system. Now it is afraid that it is finished."

  "What?!!!"

  As soon as these words came out, Luo Xixi's eyes instantly Looking at Yan Yu with a wide gaze, she could barely write the words "You're a scumbag" on her face. She suddenly grabbed Yan Yu's collar and said angrily: "What's going on? It's against the rules for the system to separate from the host. Are you still being targeted by the headquarters? You know these things and you drag me into your little world, you are cheating on my system!"

  Luo Xixi's mood got worse and she wanted to beat this bastard again.

  Yan Yu also apologized a little for the baby system. He held his head against the pain and said, "Although it was a matter of time for it, it is true that I tricked it and caused it to be taken away early.