86-100

86. Chapter 86 is very satisfying! The male protagonist failed his mission for the first time2024-02-02Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  It's Souna!
  Luo Xixi was shocked when she saw that the beautiful lady actually called her. She immediately answered the call and asked with concern: "Hello? Sister Na, are you okay?"

  "I'm okay..."

  Su Na seemed to be a little confused. , the reversal that happened this afternoon was obviously not expected by her. She said: "I saw you called me, but the phone was confiscated this morning, so I couldn't contact you. The crisis is now temporary." Only then will I have the opportunity to get my phone back and call you."

  Luo Xixi breathed a sigh of relief after hearing that Su Na said that the crisis was temporarily lifted. "That's it, you're fine."

  Su Na paused for a while, and then let out a long breath. He took a breath and said with lingering fear: "You also saw what happened on the Internet today, right? I thought I was doomed this time, but I didn't expect that someone actually posted the video, and it happened to help us fight against the crime. I don't know which righteous person it was. Luo

  Xixi thought sarcastically: He is the righteous person in the second male lead!

  It's amazing to say.

  In the original plot, the second male lead was ruthless to the beauty, causing her reputation to be ruined due to frequent scandals, and she eventually died of depression. Unexpectedly, now, it was the second male lead who helped the beautiful lady fight against the evil forces, saving her from death.

  Luo Xixi finally saw that the second male lead really didn't intend to follow the plot.

  The plots with him in them all turned into chaos.

  "Xixi, do you have any clues?"

  Su Na asked tentatively again.

  Of course she doesn't think that there are really righteous people who come forward to help her fight against the gangs. In this world, who does things for no purpose or benefit? So Na is not that naive yet.

  Regarding the afternoon video, no one in their company knew anything about it. If other friends had helped, they would have told her, but there was no response, so Su Na guessed that Xixi probably helped her.

  "Ah? This..."

  Luo Xixi thought to herself that the second male lead was helping, but should she tell the beauty about the second male lead's action? What if the beauty asks the second male lead again why he wants to help her?
  I find it difficult to explain.

  In fact, even Luo Xixi didn't figure out what the second male lead's motives were, why he really agreed to help, completely changed the ending of the beauty, changed the plot, and what benefits it would have to him. Luo Xixi had no idea about this.

  So Luo Xixi simply pretended not to know, "Well, I don't know very well. There may be some well-intentioned people who really couldn't bear to see you being smeared and slandered by others, Sister Na, so they stepped forward."

  "Really?"

  "Yeah. " Well!" "

  ..."

  Su Na knew that Luo Xixi was not telling the truth, but now that she is not in front of this girl, she can't read her mind, and this incident has just happened. Although the public opinion has been suppressed, Su Na was still banned from going out, so she couldn't meet Xi Xi.