146-160

146. Chapter 146 Xixi, you lied to me2024-03-06 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  "Xixi."

  Yan Yu got out of his cool sports car, took off his sunglasses, and revealed a smile as brilliant as the sun, which almost blinded Luo Xixi's eyes.

  "..." Luo Xixi looked at the peacock-like man in front of her with twitching lips. She no longer wanted to complain about him. As a big star, what kind of trouble did he want to make with such ostentation? Do you want them to follow the hot search trend?

  "What's wrong?"

  Yan Yu saw Luo Xixi staring at him but not speaking. He walked up to her with long legs, tilted his head and pretended to be innocent and asked: "Why are you staring at me? Is there something blooming on my face?

  Luo Xixi held her head against her head. She took a long breath, then pulled Yan Yu over, glanced in the direction where he drove, and asked back, "Can you stop being so showy when you come here like this? " ? Sheng Tinglan came here just now, haven't you two met?"

  "Sheng Tinglan?"

  Yan Yu's eyes narrowed, and the smile on his face immediately disappeared, and he said with a sullen face, "That bitch came early in the morning, right ? He came to see you? He's so active! Didn't he know that everyone was still sleeping in the morning? He seems to be a self-centered guy who doesn't know how to be considerate! Luo

  Xixi: "..."

  Do you want to step on others so obviously?

  "What is he looking for you for? He's not begging you for forgiveness again, is he?"

  Luo Xixi thought of the confession the man in front of her made to her last night. Looking at his sour look, she suddenly thought In the past, this guy was the one who made her angry, but now she has found an opportunity to see how she can get back angry!
  Luo Xixi curled up his lips, blinked his eyes, and said, "What else? He almost knelt down in front of me, cried and begged me to forgive him, his attitude was so sincere, and he even apologized to my parents specifically, saying what? You must do your best and die!"

  ! ! !

  Although Yan Yu had long expected that that bitch would be completely shameless in order to get back Xixi, he was still angered. He gritted his teeth and said bitterly: "He's pretending! Xixi, it's not like you don't know that bitch has many You know how to pretend! Didn't you suffer enough from love in the previous life?"

  "Really?"

  Luo Xixi looked at Yan Yu's resentful look, feeling happy in her heart, but still pretending to think about it, and said, stroking her chin. : "But I feel that he is really sincere. Besides, he couldn't help himself in the previous life. He was controlled."

  "Control it! He didn't get rid of the control of the book wearer, and he still followed the rules. The other person's expectation of hurting you is nothing more than this!"

  "Really?"

  "Why not?!"

  Yan Yu turned Luo Xixi's body towards him and asked with a nervous expression. Are you tempted again? Just because he said you couldn't help it, you fell in love with him again? Luo Xixi, if you are so easily seduced by that man, then you are out of your mind!" "

  What? Why   do you always say that I have a bad brain?"

  "If you like him, you have a bad brain!

  "

, burst into laughter, "Hahaha..."

  Yan Yu: "?"

  Luo Xixi laughed almost to tears, and said to Yan Yu: "You are so stupid, didn't I tell you? I Now I just want to save Tong'er and Big Brother quickly, and I have to put other things aside. How could I let go because of Sheng Tinglan's few words? Do I look so stupid? I lied to you because I just wanted to see you angry. Look like that."

  "..."

  I realized that I had been tricked by this little girl.

  Yan Yu was angry and funny at the same time. He stretched out his long arm, hooked Luo Xixi's neck and pulled her over. Then he hit her head with his fist and said, "Okay, Luo Xixi, I'm almost dying of you." ! Then you just played tricks on me, right! Why are you so bad?"

  Luo Xixi struggled quickly, smiled and said confidently: "It's not because you were always angry with me in the past, but now I'm retaliating with retaliation!"

  "Retaliating with retaliation! Let me help you. You can't remember so many things, right?"

  The two of them were tossing around outside the house.

  Luo Xixi hurriedly stopped and said: "Okay, okay! What are you doing outside the house! It affects the appearance of the city! Let me go quickly!"

  At this moment, they were twisting together in a very unsightly movement.

  Yan Yu didn't listen to her, and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Then will you be angry with me in the future?"

  "Look at what you said, if you don't make me angry first, why should I be angry with you?"     "Huh? Still talking back?"

  "Okay, okay, I won't be angry with you, okay?"

  Luo Xixi quickly changed the subject and said, "Did you see Sheng Tinglan just now?"

  "No!"

  Yan Yu said : "If I had seen that piece of shit, would I have been so surprised when you mentioned it?"

  "That's right."

  Luo Xixi calmed down and said, "Let's go into the house quickly. I have something else to explain to you, and... My father, mother, and second brother are still confused. I have to talk to them!"

  "Okay."

  It's time to play and play, but there is still business, and Yan Yu can also distinguish the importance.

  The two people hurried into the house.

  Neither Luo Xixi nor Yan Yu knew that Yan Yu did not encounter Sheng Tinglan when he came over just now, but Sheng Tinglan didn't go far before he asked the driver to turn back.

  It stopped a few hundred meters away from Luo's house.

  There was a dead silence in the car at this moment, and the cold air pressure released by the man almost froze the driver in front of him.

  "Sheng, Mr. Sheng..."

  The driver turned his head, looked at the man stammeringly, and asked, "Where are we going now? If we keep stopping here, security will come over soon."

  "..."

  Sheng Tinglan didn't. Responding to the driver, his dark eyes seemed to be rolling with a black vortex at the moment. He was staring in the direction of Luo's house. His hands were resting on the armrests, and the veins on the back of his hands were bulging, which seemed to confirm this appearance. How angry can a man with a calm face be?

  Xixi lied to him.

  She had obviously promised him just now that she would not interact with Yan Yu again, but as soon as he left, she turned around and hung out with that man again.

  Why do you do this to him?

  Why, lie to him?
  Xixi.

  Why on earth are you doing this?

  【system. ]

  Sheng Tinglan called the system.

  [Host, what are your instructions? 】

  The system to help you reach the peak of life is online.

  In the past, the system that helps you reach the peak of life had a very common cooperative relationship with Sheng Tinglan. As long as it was a task assigned by it, Sheng Tinglan would complete it very efficiently, and almost every time it would be overfulfilled.

  It can be said that Sheng Tinglan is the perfect host for the system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life for so many years. They have always been very happy to cooperate.

  But since Sheng Tinglan directly cut off contact with it yesterday, the system that helps you reach the peak of life has realized that although its host looks normal, the core is not ordinary crazy.

  Whatever you do, you either have to keep silent, or you have to make a big splash, and you have to do things that violate regulations, either you don't violate the regulations, or you make a big splash.

  [What happened at your system headquarters these two days? 】

  Sheng Tinglan asked straight to the point.

  [This...]

  The system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life got stuck. It didn't expect that the host would directly ask about the headquarters. It was so surprised that it asked: [Host, why are you asking this? 】

147. Chapter 147 Help me contact Jehovah2024-03-06 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  [It feels like there is a big move among you. Is it also involving Luo Xixi's system? 】

  Sheng Tinglan has keen intuition and answers questions to the nail.

  I wish you the best in life. The system has to lament that this host is indeed different from the ones it has encountered before. It is very smart and extremely sensitive. The previous hosts followed his instructions step by step, but this host is very capable. idea.

  But it still said in a business-like manner: [Host, the affairs of the headquarters have nothing to do with the completion of your mission, and you have no right to interfere. 】

  Sheng Tinglan said: 【How come it has nothing to do with me? Luo Xixi is the person I care about. Now that something happened to her system, how can I continue to do the task without caring? This will affect my state of mind, thus affecting my decision-making ability to perform tasks. Isn't your existence just to assist me in completing tasks? Now I need you to tell me the truth so that I can stabilize my emotions and facilitate the execution of my mission. ]

  [...]

  After Sheng Tinglan talked a lot, he was immediately confused about the system that helps you reach the peak of life. Although it feels like something is wrong, the level of the system that helps you reach the peak of life is not high enough, and he cannot escape the logical trap. For a moment, I felt that Sheng Tinglan's words made sense.

  It said: [I understand, host, something did happen to Luo Xixi's system A618. It was suspected of serious violations and was forcibly recalled by the headquarters last night. However, the strange thing is that, in principle, a book wearer without a system will Log out of the book world directly, but Luo Xixi still stays here to continue performing tasks. This does not follow logical operation. ]

  [Then what happened to Luo Shiqing? Has she logged out of this book world? ]

  [Yes, the heartthrob system she was bound to was judged to be a cheat by the chief system Micah, and the system was forcibly recalled. Without the system, Luo Shiqing directly logged out of the world in the book. At the same time, the heartthrob system colluded with The team leader system SUA28912 was also restrained and was preparing to receive punishment. ]

  [I see...]

  Sheng Tinglan was thoughtful.

  The information he revealed through the system that helps you reach the peak of life also summarized the following points:

  In last night's incident, there should be two factions of the system.

  One of the factions is headed by Micah, the chief system, Xixi's system probably belongs to the Micah camp, and there is another faction, and that faction includes Luo Shiqing's heartthrob system and team leader system SUA28912.

  There were two systems that were forcibly recalled yesterday, Xixi's freshman system and Luo Shiqing's heartthrob system.

  In principle, a host without a system must log out of the book world immediately, but Xixi can continue to stay in the book world and continue to complete tasks, probably because Micah is helping her.

  At the same time, the reason why Yan Yu was able to suddenly take Xixi away and disappear out of thin air was most likely because of the power given by Micah.

  Any dog ​​can see what Yan Yu is thinking about Xixi. If the backer behind him is Micah, even if Xixi is willing to forgive him, once Yan Yu gets in the way again and takes Xixi away, there will be nothing he can do. .

  It is more likely that the reason why Xixi broke her agreement with him and still interacts with Yan Yu is because she was forced to compromise due to Yan Yu's power!
  If that was the case, he could never sit idly by.

  He must also have the power to protect Xixi.

  Sheng Tinglan's eyes flickered, as if he was brewing something, and then asked the system that helped you reach the pinnacle of life: [System, do you have a direct superior in your system? 】

  【some. 】

  The system tells the truth.     [So is there a more advanced system in the team leader system that colludes with the heartthrob system? ]

  Sheng Tinglan asked again.

  The system replied: [Yes, the immediate superior of SUA28912 is another chief system, Jehovah. ]

  [The chief system again? ! ]

  Sheng Tinglan's chest collided hard, [Do you have many chief systems in your system headquarters? Do they all have powerful skills? ]

  [Except for the chief system that has been destroyed, there are currently eleven chief systems and fifty-six secondary systems left in our system headquarters. They are in charge of different dimensions and naturally have powerful power. ]

  [Can that power still be given to the book wearer? Can it even help the book traveler cross dimensions? ]

  Sheng Tinglan asked.

  [This...]

  The system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life has never encountered such a situation in the past. In the past, the questions the host asked it were all related to the task. Unlike this host, who directly asked them about the internal structure of the system. With secret information.

  However, in order to help the host complete the task, ensure that he has a positive attitude, and help you reach the peak of life, the system still replied: [I have never seen a situation where the chief system gives power to the book wearer, but in principle they do. Yes, the chief system is so powerful that it can travel through dimensions at will. Theoretically, if it is given power, the book traveler can also do it. 】

  【it is as expected! ]

  Sheng Tinglan sneered: [Yan Yu was able to suddenly disappear with Xixi because of the power given by the chief system Mika! 】

  【What? 】

  The system that helps you reach the peak of life is surprised, 【Why did Mr. Micah do this? is this real? Host? 】

  Because Sheng Tinglan blocked the system to help you embark on life last night, so it doesn't know what happened last night, nor does it know that Yan Yu and Luo Xixi disappeared out of thin air.

  If Sir Micah really gives power to the Book-Dearer, this will be a big event!
  Even Mr. Micah may be suspected of violating the rules.

  When encountering such a thing, the system should immediately respond to the headquarters, but the immediate boss of the headquarters is the chief system. What should we do?

  Although the system to help you reach the peak of life is not as humane as the heartthrob system, it will also actively avoid risks. It knows that if this matter is reported to the higher authorities, it may be destroyed by Mr. Micah first.

  But not reporting it is a violation of system rules.

  What should I do?

  Just when the system that helped you reach the pinnacle of life was in a dilemma, Sheng Tinglan spoke up again, [System, can you help me contact Jehovah? 】

148. Chapter 148 Are they lovers or comrades?2024-03-07 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng  【Contact Lord Jehovah? ]

  The system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life unexpectedly asks: [Host, what do you want to do? ]

  Sheng Tinglan said in a deep voice: [I have my own opinions. You don't need to ask any more questions. Just find a way to help me contact Jehovah. 】

  The system hesitated and said: 【My level is too low, and it is very likely that I will not be able to see His Excellency Jehovah. ]

  [Then find a way to contact the middleman! Just tell the other party that I am a book wearer in the same book world as Luo Xixi, and I can help it. ]

  [This...]

  Hearing what Sheng Tinglan said, the system to help you reach the pinnacle of life is still hesitant, [Host, what are you planning? What you are doing now is unheard of and does not comply with the regulations at all. ]

  [Does what Micah did comply with the regulations? ]

  Sheng Tinglan asked back.

  [This...]

  Sheng Tinglan's words directly choked the system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life.

  really.

  If Mr. Micah really ignored the procedural rules and gave power to the book piercer, then he must have violated the rules. Now the other party's behavior has seriously affected the process of its host's mission, and as a system, the first priority is to assist The host completes its tasks.

  After being bombarded by Sheng Tinglan's logical sophistry, the system that helps you reach the pinnacle of life compromised and said: [Okay, host, I will do my best to help you contact Lord Jehovah! ]

  **
  The other end.

  The Luo family's parents were still confused because of Sheng Tinglan's sudden visit and the sudden and forceful dragging of their daughter Luo Xixi away. As a result, before they could digest the previous events, they saw their daughter Luo Xixi coming back. But the person who came back with her was not Sheng Tinglan, but another scandal target last night, Yan Yu.

  "Dad, Mom, I'm back."

  Luo Xixi said to Luo's parents.

  "Xixi!"

  Bai Fengxia's eyes almost widened when she saw Yan Yu next to her daughter. She looked at the man up and down, then looked at her daughter, her eyes full of confusion, and asked: "Why did Mr. Yan come back with you again? Where is that Mr. Sheng?!"

  Seeing her mother's expression as if she was about to faint, Luo Xixi didn't know how to explain how chaotic this expensive circle was. She scratched her head and said, "Sheng Tinglan has gone back, and Mr. Yan is here just in time. , I came back with him."

  "Why did Mr. Sheng go back? And what did Mr. Yan come here for?"

  Bai Fengxia continued to ask.

  Luo Xixi was almost stunned by her mother's continuous questions. She hurriedly pulled Yan Yu and said, "Tell me, what are you here for?!"

  Yan Yu reacted faster than Luo Xixi, and his face immediately With a professional smile, he walked quickly to Bai Fengxia, held her hand with both hands, and said warmly to her: "Aunt, I came here to apologize to you and uncle for yesterday's abruptness. I understand that you are now You must be very confused, what is the relationship between me and Xixi, and what is going on between Sheng Tinglan and Xixi. I can answer these questions for you one by one."

  "This..."

  Bai Fengxia was stunned.

  Seeing Yan Yu and Sheng Tinglan's enthusiastic attitudes, she felt a little at a loss. She didn't know how to respond, so she immediately looked back at her husband.

  "Zhen Nian."

  Luo Zhen Nian also came over at this time. Although there were so many things happening these days, Luo Zhen Nian had experienced a lot and was able to stay calm. He looked at Yan Yu calmly and said: "We really plan to ask Xixi what happened last night. If Mr. Yan knows the ins and outs, please let us know the situation as well."

  "Of course, uncle, you can tell me everything I know."

  Yan Yu Keep smiling.

  Luo Xixi felt a little uneasy when she saw that Yan Yu spoke so nicely. She glanced at Yan Yu quietly and communicated with him with her eyes: Can you do it? Don't say it's too revealing.

  Yan Yuye winked at Luo Xixi: Leave it to me, no problem!
  Seeing that the other party was so confident, Luo Xixi said to Luo's father: "Dad, just ask! Ayu will make it clear to you. If you are still unclear, ask me again!"     "Okay."

  Father Luo nodded, his eyes wandered around the two of them, and the first question was: "So, can you tell me, what is the relationship between you two?"

  Yan Yu smiled: "Lover. "

  Luo Xixi: "Comrade."

  Luo Zhennian: "..."

  Good guy.

  There was a disagreement on the first question!
  Luo Xixi immediately glared at Yan Yu: You bitch, what are you talking about?

  Yan Yu blinked, looking innocent.

  "You guys..."

  Bai Fengxia's eyes wandered back and forth between the two of them, with a bit of amusement: "Are they lovers or comrades?"

  Yan Yu still kept smiling and said, "I was rash, in fact, I have always been pursuing Xixi, but Xixi is shy and has never promised me, so we haven't confirmed our relationship yet."

  After hearing this, Bai Fengxia laughed dryly: "Then we can't call them lovers, right?"

  At this time.

  The second eldest son of the Luo family, Luo Xizhou, also stepped forward and asked, "Just now, Xixi said that you two are comrades-in-arms. What's going on? Under what circumstances would the word 'comrades-in-arms' be used?"

  "Ah..." Luo Xixi scalped tingling.

  [Emma... Because Yan Yu and I are fighting against another system force now and are part of a united front, so naturally we are comrades-in-arms, but I can't tell my parents and second brother these things! My mouth is so fast! Can it be withdrawn? It's okay to talk about enemies! 】

  Hearing Luo Xixi's voice, the Luo family members fell silent.

  Fight against another systemic force?

  What's happening here?
  Yan Yu saw Luo Xixi's signal for help, smiled slightly, then opened his eyes and told lies, "Actually, it's not convenient for us to tell you the specific situation now, but I can tell you this, what is happening to your Luo family now is all It comes from a conspiracy. There are forces who want to frame you and destroy your families. Xixi is fighting hard to prevent everyone from ending up like this. And I am Xixi's ally and the one who fights against that force with Xixi."

  When the Luo family heard Yan Yu's words and combined them with Luo Xixi's inner thoughts, they immediately understood.

  The "another system force" that Xixi said in her heart was the force that wanted to destroy their family, right?
  but.

  What about the "system forces"?
  "Is that so? Xixi, does Sheng Tinglan belong to the force you want to fight against?"

  Luo Xizhou asked again.

  After all, he learned from his parents that Sheng Tinglan was behind the several crises in the Luo family these days. It could be said that Sheng Tinglan was the person behind the scenes.

  "Well..."

  Luo Xixi blinked and said, "I can't say clearly, but I think it's not the case. The main reason he and I had a misunderstanding before was that he didn't know it was me, so he did a lot of things that he didn't know. A good thing, but everyone was accidentally hurt."

  [After all, according to Sheng Tinglan, he attacked the Luo family in order to complete the task assigned to him by the system as soon as possible. If he knew that I was already in this world and was still a member of the Luo family, there would be no way I won't be so merciless to the Luo family, alas, but I can't say this! After all, according to the plot and characters, he and I are incompatible. The one who is related to Sheng Tinglan is the heroine Luo Shiqing. I told my parents before that I didn't know Sheng Tinglan at all. I was really confused. How should I reconcile this! 】

  ? ? ? ?
  Hearing Luo Xixi's voice, the Luo family was confused again.

  Luo Zhennian and Bai Fengxia were fine. After all, they had listened to their daughter's thoughts so much these days, and they often heard her daughter murmuring in her mind about scripts, characters, plots, etc. Before, they thought their daughter was hysterical because she read too many novels and was addicted to demons. Startled.

  But now it seems that everything is not as simple as they thought!
  But Luo Xizhou has just come back, and he has not been baptized by his sister's bombardment. Now he hears that his sister is thinking about the system, the script, the heroine's design, etc. What is going on with all this?

  Could it be that, according to my sister, all of them are actually people in the book?

  But is this too outrageous?