176-184 (end of text)

176. Chapter 176 There are zero survivors! The world begins to collapse!2024-03-18 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 176 There are zero survivors! The world begins to collapse!
  ! ! ! ! !

  This scene greatly stimulated Luo Xixi's eyes. She saw those people being dressed in meat skewers, and then they were all rolled into the mouth of a huge monster. The monster was like chewing chicken bones, clicking and clicking. Chew up and swallow the whole person.

  Luo Xixi was going crazy.

  This scene is simply 10,000 times scarier than a horror movie.

  "Xixi, we have to leave quickly!"

  Sheng Tinglan pulled Luo Xixi up from the ground.

  Luo Xixi said, "You have to find Luo Shiqing quickly!"

  "You!"

  Sheng Tinglan stared at Luo Xixi closely. Seeing her determined eyes, Sheng Tinglan suddenly compromised and said, "Okay, I'll accompany you!"

  The two people quickly ran towards the palace where the leader was.

  The leader's territory, which was originally fairly well-guarded, was now full of corpses. Blood dyed the ground red, exuding a pungent smell of blood. Luo Xixi could only keep brainwashing himself. All these were fake. Story, not true.

  Then he and Sheng Tinglan rushed into the leader's bedroom immediately.

  "Luo..."

  When Luo Xixi ran in, he saw that the bedroom was already filled with the pungent smell of blood. The leader who had been cured was now dead, and his death was very miserable, with his body being pulled and torn apart. Broken limbs, broken limbs, and internal organs were scattered everywhere on the ground. His face still maintained a look of horror and disbelief. It seemed that he was still in shock and stunned when he died, and he didn't even have time to fight back.

  Seeing this tragic scene, Luo Xixi almost couldn't help but vomit.

  "Woooo... Luo Xixi!!"

  At this moment.

  Luo Shiqing's voice came.

  ! ! ! !
  Hearing Luo Shiqing's cry, Luo Xixi quickly regained consciousness and looked around, "Luo Shiqing, where are you?"

  "I, I'm here!"

  Luo Shiqing was seen walking slowly from the closet. When she came out, she was still naked, holding the city lord's clothes to cover herself. Her body was covered in blood, and her whole body was shaking, as if she had been frightened.

  Luo Xixi immediately walked over and asked: "Are you okay? Do you need treatment?"

  "..."

  Luo Shiqing kept shaking her head, and she said in a trembling voice: "Weird, the monster is here, and suddenly ran out, put, put The leader was killed, I thought I was dead..."

  "Then why did you survive?"

  Sheng Tinglan walked over and asked cautiously.

  Luo Shiqing glanced at Sheng Tinglan blankly and shook her head: "I, I don't know."

  "What about the monster? Where did it go?"

  "I don't know."

  "What direction did it run from?"

  "I don't know... ..."

  "Okay, don't ask anymore."

  Luo Xixi stopped Sheng Tinglan, and then said to Luo Shiqing: "Hurry up and put on some clothes. The leader is dead. This city cannot be saved. We have to run away!!"

  Unexpectedly, Sheng Tinglan The hunch turned out to be so accurate.

  Before coming to see the leader, he told her that the city was unsafe. She didn't believe it at the time, but she didn't know that the city had been lost before even a day had passed.

  "Okay."

  Luo Shiqing looked at Luo Xixi eagerly and said, "Luo Xixi, can you stay with me? I'm afraid..."

  "Okay."

  Luo Xixi said to Sheng Tinglan again: "Go outside and wait first. ."

  "..."

  Sheng Tinglan didn't say anything. He looked around at Luo Shiqing. Luo Xixi frowned and asked, "What are you looking at? Taking advantage of others?"

  "Do I need to take advantage of her?" Sheng Tinglan said. Then he said to Luo Xixi, "Be careful, I'll be waiting for you outside."

  "Yeah."

  Luo Xixi nodded, and after Sheng Tinglan went out, Luo Xixi said to Luo Shiqing, "Hurry up and put on your clothes ." Let's leave!"

  "Okay."

  Luo Shiqing agreed, a cold and strange smile flashed in her eyes, and said: "Luo Xixi, you are so kind, you are so kind..."

  "..."

  Ding!

  Seeing Luo Shiqing's expression, Luo Xixi's instinct made her shudder violently, and in the next second, a tentacle penetrated directly from the ground and pierced Luo Xixi's heart. go.

  But Luo Xixi's reflexes were not blocked. She relied on her excellent reaction speed to barely avoid the tentacles attacking her.

  "Luo Shiqing, get away! Monster..."

  Before Luo Xixi could finish her words, her voice stopped abruptly.

  Because she saw that the tentacle actually spread out from Luo Shiqing's body.

  "Luo Shiqing, you..."

  "Jiejiejiejiejiejie..."

  Luo Shiqing let out a strange laugh, "The reaction is so fast. He is obviously just a healing power user, how can he be faster than a strengthening power user? Faster? But in this case, I can get stronger power after eating it."

  "..."

  Hearing Luo Shiqing's words, Luo Xixi felt cold all over, "Luo Shiqing, you have become a monster." ?"

  Could it be that.

  When the monster broke in just now, had he killed her along with the leader?
  "Jie Jie Jie Jie Jie Jie... What do you think?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, countless tentacles suddenly swept in from all directions and rushed straight towards Luo Xixi.

  Seeing this scene like "thousands of arrows shooting out in unison", Luo Xixi was confused.

  Oops.     Can't escape! !

  But at this moment, something like an air shield blocked the tentacles and protected Luo Xixi.

  ! ! ! !
  Luo Xixi suddenly looked back: "Sheng Tinglan!!!"

  Sheng Tinglan rushed in. His expression became extremely serious and gloomy. He stared at Luo Shiqing and said, "I knew there was something fishy about you!"

  "Jie" " Jie, Jie, Jie..."

  Luo Shiqing laughed, "You came here even if you knew I was cheating? Sheng Tinglan, do you really like Luo Xixi so much? You would rather risk your life for her?"

  "..."

  Luo Shiqing heard this. Luo Xixi was confused again, "Wait! You still remember our relationship! Do you still have Luo Shiqing's personality? Luo Shiqing, what's going on with you?!"

  "Jiejiejiejie... "

  Luo Shiqing continued to laugh strangely but did not answer.

  Sheng Tinglan answered Luo Xixi: "Xixi, Luo Shiqing is probably dead a long time ago! This thing in front of you is a monster in disguise!"

  "What did you say?!"

  Luo Xixi was shocked and couldn't believe it, "This How is it possible? Already dead? But she knows who we are, and she even knows about the other world!"

  Sheng Tinglan said, "Didn't the guard say that the monsters can already disguise themselves as humans? Not only can it be a simple disguise, it can even simulate human thinking! And this monster is obviously more advanced! It is probably the king of monsters! It has probably eaten Luo Shiqing and sucked her brain. If Luo Shiqing's identity is used to enter the city, as long as the leader is killed, the entire city will be captured! The evidence is that as soon as the leader dies, a large number of monsters rush in. They are obviously waiting for this. Monster's command!"

  ! ! ! !
  Hearing what Sheng Tinglan said, Luo Xixi felt a chill coming from the soles of her feet.

  Luo Shiqing actually died!
  By the time they saw her, she was already dead!

  "Then why weren't they killed by us outside? Why did they bring us to the city?"

  Luo Xixi asked again in a trembling voice.

  "It probably requires us to cooperate with it and put on a show for the guards. After all, monsters usually eat people when they see them. No one would have thought that a monster came back with two living people."

  Sheng Tinglan analyzed.

  "Exactly."

  Luo Shiqing laughed. Her eyes were shining, staring at Luo Xixi and Sheng Tinglan, as if she were seeing two plump lambs. Drool kept falling from her mouth, and her face began to deform. , twisted, became ferocious and terrifying, and said: "I originally wanted to deal with you first, and then deal with the defensive superpower. I didn't expect your reaction to be so fast. However, it is only a matter of time before I eat you."

  " ..."

  After hearing "Luo Shiqing's" words, Luo Xixi suddenly felt a strong sense of self-blame in her heart. She looked at Sheng Tinglan and said apologetically: "I'm sorry, Sheng Tinglan, it's all because of my insistence that I brought you to such danger. In such a situation, you still realize that something is wrong with Luo Shiqing, right? Why don't you run away on your own? I'll bear the responsibility myself."

  Sheng Tinglan laughed and said, "Xixi, how could I leave you alone? Did you say it? What Yan Yu can do, I can do for you! If you want me to respect you, I will definitely try my best to respect all your ideas!"

  "..."

  Luo Xixi heard Yan If you want to, you will almost laugh or cry.

  At this juncture, is this person still competing with Yan Yu? She didn't even know whether to scold this guy or what.

  At this time, Sheng Tinglan said again: "Besides, the situation has reached this point, no matter where we go, it's almost the same."

  "What do you mean?"

  Luo Xixi was confused.

  But in the next second.

  "Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom..."

  Suddenly.

  Another loud noise came.

  Immediately afterwards, the entire ground shattered.

  "What? What's going on?"

  Luo Xixi was shocked.

  And "Luo Shiqing" also showed a surprised expression.

  The outside continued to vibrate, and even the monsters wailed, and then fell into the abyss formed by the broken ground one by one, disappearing completely.

  Sheng Tinglan said to Luo Xixi: "Didn't you hear your system mention it? When there are no living people in the world, the entire world in the book will collapse and be destroyed. This is the last human fortress in this world, but it has also been breached. Everyone in this city has been eaten by monsters, and the world in the book has begun to be destroyed. Everything here will be reduced to nothingness."

  "What?!"

  Luo Xixi was shocked, "This world is going to be destroyed? What should we do? ?"

  "..."

  Sheng Tinglan stopped talking.

  His prediction was correct and this was Jehovah's plan.

  It just wants him and Xixi to disappear together with the world in this book.

  "Damn it! What the hell is going on?!"

  Luo Shiqing yelled angrily.

  Luo Xixi was attracted by its sound, and saw "Luo Shiqing" running to the window. She also looked in its direction, and saw that not only was the ground shaking outside, but even the sky began to crack... ...

  The sky continues to fragment, forming a huge suction force, as if it wants to suck in everything in this world and then destroy it.

  It's over.

  Completely finished.

  This world is hopeless!

  "Damn it! We have to find a way to leave quickly!!"

  Luo Xixi was shocked when he saw this scene, and asked Sheng Tinglan quickly: "Sheng Tinglan, don't you have the power to cross dimensions? We have to transfer as soon as possible!!"

  "I can't do it. Until..."

  Sheng Tinglan smiled bitterly.

  "What did you say?"

  "Although I have the ability to cross dimensions, I don't have the authority to use it. This is controlled by Jehovah. And now, Jehovah obviously wants us both to die in this book world..."

177. Chapter 177 Xixi, where are you?2024-03-19 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 177 Xixi, where are you?
  ! ! ! ! !

  When Luo Xixi heard Sheng Tinglan's answer, her head suddenly buzzed, "How could this happen? Now that the world in the book has begun to collapse, are we going to die too?"

  "Ah!!!"

  At this moment.

  "Luo Shiqing" suddenly let out an angry roar, and saw more and more cracks in this world, getting bigger and bigger, and the cracks were accompanied by strong suction, constantly absorbing everything in this world and turning it into nothingness.

  Now the cracks have begun to approach the building, so "Luo Shiqing" shouted angrily, trying to fight against the "cracks", but no matter what she did, she couldn't stop the cracks from getting closer and closer, and the suction force became stronger and stronger, " Luo Shiqing's entire body began to be sucked in.

  "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ahhhh!!"

  Luo Shiqing began to make a cry like a wild beast, and then began to cry again. She looked in the direction of Luo Xixi and begged for help: "Luo Xixi! Save me!! Ooooh, I don't want it. Die! I don't want to die!"

  But soon, his face changed, and his expression became ferocious, angry and hateful: "I hate it so much! Why did I fall into this world? Do I have to be with those disgusting things? I hate you! Sheng Tinglan! I hate you all!

  " It's so scary! I don't want to go anywhere!

  "Ahh! Go away! " ! ! Don't eat me!

  "Help! My hands are being eaten. It hurts." It hurts so much! "

  "Help me, I'm going to die, I'm really going to die, come on, help me!"

  "..."

  Luo Xixi saw "Luo Shiqing" changing. His emotions and words were somewhat shocked and asked: "What is this monster doing?"

  Sheng Tinglan used a protective shield to protect Luo Xixi and himself to resist the suction of the cracks in the outside world, and analyzed: "This monster ate Luo Shiqing , but it also absorbed Luo Shiqing's emotions. It probably can't control its own form now, so all the emotions it absorbed have been released. "

  Are these the most real feelings of Luo Shiqing? Before she died..."

  "Yeah, more or less."

  Even a cold-blooded person like Sheng Tinglan felt a little pity after hearing Luo Shiqing's painful and desperate cries. Although Luo Shiqing was hateful, her experience was true. Quite sympathetic.

  He died alone in this apocalyptic world, and he probably didn't have any good experiences before his death.

  Because there is no binding system, you cannot transfer if you die in this world, so if you die, you are truly dead. There is no possibility of traveling through dimensions again unless someone resurrects her. But in countless book worlds, Who is willing to give everything just to resurrect Luo Shiqing?
  Sheng Tinglan's eyes lingered on Luo Xixi again.

  He would sacrifice everything for Xixi.

  Even if it's his life.

  Now faced with the current situation, Sheng Tinglan could not refuse anything. This was his mistake. He thought that the system kept its word. Who would have expected that even the system knew how to cheat and treacherously.

  But Sheng Tinglan believed that Yan Yu would never give up on taking back Xixi.

  Now he can only gamble.

  I bet Yan Yu can come here and take Xixi away before the world completely collapses.

  "Ooooooooooooooooooo!!!"     Then a shrill roar sounded.

  The body of the monster that looked like "Luo Shiqing" began to be sucked out continuously. It tried to use its tentacles to grab everything it could, and as a result, even the entire building began to be uprooted.

  The building began to shake, crumble, and then be sucked into the cracks.

  "Xixi, we can't stay here!"

  After Sheng Tinglan came to his senses, he pulled Luo Xixi and started running away from the crack.

  Luo Xixi was a little confused and said to Sheng Tinglan: "The whole world is beginning to collapse. Where can we run? We can't run away at all!"

  Luo Xixi now understood.

  From the beginning of the deal with Sheng Tinglan, Jehovah had already thought about letting her die together with Sheng Tinglan, because if she, the book piercer, died, it might sabotage the mission. However, Jehovah probably did not expect that in the end her mission was still finished.

  Mika should be asking Tong'er to upgrade by now, right?
  Jehovah's plan failed.

  Even if she died, Ye Ruohua's good days were coming to an end. Trading her life for a chief system, Luo Xixi suddenly felt that it was not bad, not a loss.

  "Even if you can't run away, you have to run. That crack is very dangerous. If you get sucked in, it may not be as simple as death. Anyway, let's stay away from that crack first!"

  **
  The other side.

  Yan Yu also rushed towards the world that was beginning to collapse.

  Because the passage of time is different in each book world, although Luo Xixi and Sheng Tinglan have been in this book world for two days, for Yan Yu, it was only a short moment.

  In the eyes of the outside world, Luo Xixi and the others had just arrived in that world, and the world had been sealed due to collapse, and neither the Book Traveler nor the system could enter again.

  Yan Yu didn't know how long it would take to collapse.

  But he had to be quick.

  In short, try your best to get there as quickly as possible!

  When he used the power given by Micah to come to the book world of coordinates, Yan Yu was shocked by the sight in front of him. He saw a black abyss thousands of kilometers long appeared in the sky. The suction of the abyss was very strong, and the ground Everything on the ground was sucked in, including buildings, rubble, and some twisted and ferocious monsters he had never seen before.

  When Yan Yu just landed, he was almost attacked by the monster that rushed towards him. Yan Yu could barely avoid it, but then the monster was absorbed by the black abyss. He saw the monster struggling desperately and wanted to escape, but it was unable to compete with the huge monster. The abyss resisted and could only disappear into the depths of the abyss wailing.

  Although he didn't know what was inside this black abyss, Yan Yu's intuition told him that he must stay away from this thing, it was very dangerous!
  "Xixi!!!"

  "Xixi!! Where are you? Xixi!!!"

  Yan Yu didn't dare waste any more time and started calling Luo Xixi's name loudly.

  He used the amplification function. Although the distance that his voice could travel was limited, with the amplification function, people who were still in this world would definitely be able to receive his voice.

  And at this moment.

  Over there at Luoxisi...

178. Chapter 178 Get ready to leave! The accident happened again!2024-03-19 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 178 Get ready to leave! The accident happened again!
  "This voice... is Yan Yu!!"

  Luo Xixi is staying with Sheng Tinglan at the moment. Sheng Tinglan has awakened the defense power in this book world, and with the power given to him by Jeruohua, he can still do it for the time being. Resisting the suction of the abyss, but as the abyss opened wider and wider, the suction became stronger and stronger. There was nothing left where they were now. Looking around, it was all darkness and chaos.

  In order to resist the abyss, Sheng Tinglan expended a huge amount of energy, and now he was beginning to feel tired.

  Hearing Luo Xixi's shout of joy, Sheng Tinglan came back to his senses slightly. He pulled out a sarcastic smile and said coldly: "It's so slow. I don't know if I want to wait until Xixi is dead before I can give it to you." You collect the body.

  " ! !

  When Luo Xixi heard Sheng Tinglan's unpleasant words, she was a little unhappy and said: "Sheng Tinglan, if you can't spit out ivory from your dog's mouth, don't talk! We will definitely die if we continue to stay here. Yan Yu comes to save us, you Just   be grateful! Why are you still teasing me?"

  "Save us..."

  Hearing the word "we", Sheng Tinglan chuckled again and asked, "Xixi, do you think Sheng Tinglan will save me?"

Sheng Tinglan felt a little baffled by what she said, and asked, "Are you still going to die without saving me?"

  Although Sheng Tinglan was a bastard, and he forcibly brought her to this world full of monsters, putting them in danger, Luo Xixi just I thought about punching this bastard so hard that he would get away, but I never thought about letting Sheng Tinglan die like this.

  "Hehehe..."

  Hearing Luo Xixi's answer, Sheng Tinglan smiled even brighter. He said, "Then after we all go back, Xixi, will you give me another chance to start over?"

  Luo Xixi: "... ..."

  Why is this person so shameless?

  Where on earth did he have the nerve to still expect them to start over? Has he forgotten all the bastard things he did? She didn't kill him because she was already kind-hearted, so why did she push herself to the limit?

  My family is speechless!
  "Shut up! If Yan Yu hears these words of yours, he'll probably kick you into the abyss and won't take you away with him. I won't speak for you then,"

  Luo Xixi warned . .

  After hearing this, the smile on Sheng Tinglan's face faded a bit. He looked at Luo Xixi seriously and said word by word: "I know Xixi will speak for me. You are a soft-hearted girl. No matter how annoying you are, But once you suffer, you will develop unnecessary sympathy! "

  Although

  Luo Xixi admits that he has this bad habit, what does this person mean? Are you now confident that you have convinced her?

  This attitude is really annoying.

  Luo Xixipi stopped laughing and said to Sheng Tinglan: "Haha! Sheng Tinglan, you are very good at talking! Then why don't you try and see if I will continue to have useless sympathy for you? If you keep talking too much, Keep pushing, and when Yan Yu arrives, I will kick you away!"

  "You won't,"

  Sheng Tinglan said firmly.

  "You say it again? You just have to see if I will kick you when the time comes!"

  Luo Xixi frowned and said fiercely.

  She is really going to be pissed off by this person. Is it okay to see through some things but not tell them? It's true that she doesn't know how to kick, but will he say it so that she can't step down? Luo Xixi really doesn't want to talk to this guy!

  But Sheng Tinglan seemed to have become a chatterbox, insisting on pestering Luo Xixi to talk to her, which made Luo Xixi extremely annoyed.

  Just right.

  at this time.

  Yan Yu finally sensed Luo Xixi's aura, and then quickly rushed towards her.

  "Xixi!!!"

  "It's Yan Yu!"

  When Luo Xixi heard Yan Yu's voice not far away, she was so happy that she didn't even bother to fool around with Sheng Tinglan. She shouted loudly in the direction of Yan Yu's voice. : "A Yu! A Yu!! I'm here! Here!! Can you hear my voice?"

  "Xixi!!!"

  Hearing Luo Xixi's response, Yan Yu rushed over immediately, Then there was another sudden stop, stopping in front of her and Sheng Tinglan's defensive shields.

  Seeing that the little girl he longed for seemed to be intact, Yan Yuxuan's heart finally relaxed. He took a long breath and said to Luo Xixi, "That's great, nothing happened to you."     Luo Xixi said to Yan Yu in surprise: "Ah Yu, are you here to save us?"

  "Nonsense! I'm not here to save you. Why would I come to such a dangerous place?" After Yan Yu finished speaking, he suddenly noticed something. Something was wrong, and then his eyes swept around Sheng Tinglan.

  "You guys?"

  The man frowned with thick black eyebrows and said to Luo Xixi unhappily: "Xixi, you don't still want to save this bastard, do you?"

  Luo Xixi said matter-of-factly: "Of course! Do you still want to save this bastard?" Do you want to watch him die here?"

  "Ha!"

  Yan Yu smiled cruelly at Sheng Tinglan and said, "This guy deserves to die here! Xixi, have you forgotten what he did to you? What he did to the Luo family Why? Why are you still thinking about saving him?"

  Luo Xixi said: "He is indeed indifferent, but we can punish him in other ways. There is no need to watch him die here."

  "Humph!"

  Yan Yuleng He snorted, seemingly reluctant.

  I don't want to save this guy at all!
  But she couldn't bear it and Luo Xixi kept pleading for Sheng Tinglan. She grabbed Yan Yu's clothes, looked at him eagerly and said, "Ah Yu, just show mercy. Anyway, saving one is saving, and saving two is saving." "

  ..."

  How could Yan Yu refuse Luo Xixi's request?
  After being teased and teased by her like this, Yan Yu's heart was made of iron, but now it melted into molten iron. He glared at Luo Xixi angrily and said, "You are relying on me to pamper you, so... Bullying me unscrupulously, right?"

  "Hehe..."

  Hearing what Yan Yu said, Luo Xixi knew that the man had compromised. She rolled her eyes and said with a smile: "Then you want to save both of them? I know who you are. It's the best! This world is about to collapse. Let's wait until we leave to talk about anything. Let's go first!"

  "Hmph!"

  Yan Yu snorted unhappily again. He glared at Sheng Tinglan and warned: "I am the same. I saved you for Xixi. I hope you will be smarter and stay away from Xixi after being rescued. Stop being an eyesore in front of her!"

  "Ha..."

  Sheng Tinglan sneered after hearing Yan Yu's words.

  He saw the interaction between Luo Xixi and Yan Yu just now, so he also knew very well that Xixi really relied on this man now, so she was willing to show weakness in front of him, submit to him, and even use a coquettish tone to make the man compromise. .

  And all of this proved that Xixi's heart was already leaning towards this man.

  Obviously Xixi belongs to him.

  Obviously, everything Xixi does to Yan Yu now should be done to him, but now this man has taken over her!
  Sheng Tinglan was unwilling to give in.

  His love for Xixi will not be lost to anyone! Xixi is just disappointed with him, so she doesn't want to trust him anymore, but he will definitely find a way to make Xixi trust him again!

  "Okay, I'm going to prepare to open the permission to cross space. Stay close to me so you don't get thrown out by then."

  He said.

  Yan Yu glanced at Sheng Tinglan again and sneered, "But if you get thrown out, I'd be quite happy."

  "Haha, you have a beautiful idea!"

  Sheng Tinglan counterattacked with a half-smile.

  Seeing that the two men were about to bicker again, Luo Xixi quickly stopped him and said, "Okay, okay, you two, stop bickering. Ah Yu, let's leave quickly!"

  "Yeah..."

  Yan Yu agreed. , and then, in the next second, the scenery in front of them began to flow rapidly. In the sky, another time and space tunnel appeared, but just when a few people were about to approach the tunnel.

  suddenly.

  A dark and powerful tentacle suddenly attacked Luo Xixi. The thing was extremely fast, and before Luo Xixi could react, it wrapped around her ankle!

179. Chapter 179 Sheng Tinglan's Sacrifice: Goodbye, Xixi2024-03-19 Author: Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 179 Sheng Tinglan sacrifices: Xixi, goodbye.

  "What?!"

  Luo Xixi was shocked.

  She twisted her ankle, only to find that the thing was tightly wrapped around her and she couldn't break free.

  Yan Yu and Sheng Tinglan next to them didn't expect this unexpected incident.

  "Xixi!!"

  "Xixi!!"

  The two were about to cut off the tentacles wrapped around Luo Xixi, but the tentacles used the powerful suction of the abyss to force Luo Xixi out of the rain cover.

  "Xixi!!!"

  The two men shouted, and then they rushed out of the defensive shield and chased after Luo Xixi.

  Luo Xixi is not someone who just waits for others to save her. As an experimental subject who has passed all tests in the laboratory, she has strong autonomy and can make prompt decisions. She quickly bends down and then uses her own strength to kill the thick tentacle. Tear off.

  But as soon as one was torn off, countless tentacles stretched out from the dark abyss, and in the depths of the dark abyss, Luo Xixi saw that familiar and ferocious face again.

  It's "Luo Shiqing"!
  "Luo Xixi!! You are not allowed to leave! Come to hell with me! Luo Xixi!! Ouch!"

  "It's it!"

  That monster!

  Luo Xixi didn't know why this monster hated her so much. He had already been sucked into the abyss, but he could still rush out to find her. How deep was this hatred?

  Luo Xixi heard Sheng Tinglan analyze before that this "Luo Shiqing" is the king of monsters in this world, so its vitality can be the same as that of the unbeatable Xiaoqiang, and because it has absorbed Luo Shiqing's thoughts, it also treats her. He hated it so much that even if he died, he would drag her to be his backer.

  Seeing countless tentacles attacking towards her, Luo Xixi felt a little numb and didn't know how to deal with it.

  "Xixi!!"

  At this time.

  Yan Yu and Sheng Tinglan also rushed over.

  Yan Yu cut off the tentacles that were attacking them, then took Luo Xixi's hand, with a somewhat urgent expression, and said, "Xixi, let's leave quickly!!"

  We just wasted some time, this world is about to be over. It completely collapsed, and even he wouldn't be able to leave at that time.

  "Yeah."

  Luo Xixi nodded.

  But just when the three of them were about to leave, unexpectedly, those tentacles began to attack again.

  "Damn! Why is the ghost still lingering! What on earth are these?"

  Yan Yu wanted to curse.

  Moreover, he discovered that these tentacles seemed to be specifically aimed at Xixi, stalking her. Even if they were all broken, they would immediately regenerate and attack again. By the time they reacted, they had already been twisted by these countless tentacles. Surrounded by moving tentacles.

  "Luo Xixi!!! Ooooh! Luo Xixi!!!!"

  The monster roared hysterically in the abyss.

  Several people were chasing and hiding from the tentacles that were attacking, but they couldn't get rid of the tentacles completely. If this was the case, there would be no way to approach the space-time tunnel.

  "Damn it! There's no time!!"

  Yan Yu saw the time and space tunnel that had begun to shrink. Once the time and space tunnel is closed, all three of them will be locked up here. The final outcome will be to be sucked into the huge abyss and disappear completely.

  "..."

  Luo Xixi saw the tentacles that were constantly chasing her, her eyes changed again and again, and then she had an idea in her mind.

  If they continue to entangle with these tentacles, none of the three of them will survive. Since "Luo Shiqing" is targeting her, she can stay as bait. And even if she is sucked into the abyss now, it does not mean that she is completely gone. There is no hope of rescue.

  She couldn't let Yan Yu, who had offended her to save her, stay here.

  After making a decision in my heart.

  Luo Xixi made a quick decision and threw away Yan Yu's hand.

  "Xixi???!!"

  Yan Yu's hands were empty and he was stunned. He immediately looked back at Luo Xixi and saw that Luo Xixi's body began to suck towards the abyss. As expected, those tentacles gave up attacking Yan Yu and others and went directly towards Attacked by Luo Xixi.

  very good.

  That's it.

  Seeing all the tentacles chasing him, Luo Xixi also gave up resistance, planning to be caught by the tentacles and taken into the abyss.     That moment.

  Many thoughts flashed through Luo Xixi's mind, including scenes of living with her adoptive parents in her previous life, quarreling and doing experiments with Qiyuan, and scenes of meeting Gu Chexi at the beach and getting entangled with him in various ways. .

  Then she was bound by the little baby system and became the daughter and sister of the Luo family. From these people, she felt the warmth of family affection for the first time, and she became good friends with So Na.

  Luo Xixi felt that her life was quite complete and she had experienced all kinds of emotions.

  The only regret I have now is that I haven't said goodbye to the Luo family yet, I haven't seen my eldest brother Luo Xichuan recover with my own eyes, I don't know if Tong'er has been successfully upgraded, and Yan Yu, let him come to such a dangerous place I feel sorry for him because he made his trip to this place in vain. I hope he won't be too angry.

  And...what else?

  Luo Xixi closed her eyes and thought about what else she regretted. It seemed that she still had some, but she couldn't remember them.

  And just then.

  A strong pull suddenly pulled her body that was being sucked towards the abyss.

  ! ! !

  Luo Xixi was startled.

  She immediately opened her eyes and saw Sheng Tinglan's handsome face appearing in front of her eyes. He had a faint smile of unknown meaning on his face, which made Luo Xixi feel slightly uneasy.

  "Sheng..."

  Luo Xixi just spoke, and then he was thrown upwards. The body thrown into the air was immediately caught firmly by Yan Yu.

  "Xixi!! What are you doing?! Do you want to send you away?!"

  Yan Yu's angry voice exploded in his ears.

  Luo Xixi was a little confused, and then immediately looked at Sheng Tinglan.

  "Sheng Tinglan!!"

  Because the tentacles originally wanted to catch Luo Xixi, but were suddenly grabbed by Sheng Tinglan and thrown away, so that the tentacles immediately tightly wrapped around Sheng Tinglan, but Sheng Tinglan did not resist this time, and even None of the rain shields were deployed.

  Sheng Tinglan's eyes were still filled with a lingering smile, and he said leisurely: "Xixi, didn't you just say that you wanted to kick me away? Seeing that you don't have any strength left, then I have to be more conscious of myself and not be kicked by you. Flying."

  "What are you talking about?!"

  When Luo Xixi heard Sheng Tinglan's words, the ominous premonition in her heart became stronger and stronger. She felt that this person was going to cause trouble!

  Sheng Tinglan did not respond to Luo Xixi, but turned around and shouted loudly towards "Luo Shiqing" in the abyss: "Luo Shiqing, if you hate Luo Xixi, don't you hate me? I will not save you until you die. You still use you to complete your mission, so you only focus on Xixi and forget about me?"

  Because the monster inherited all the thoughts of "Luo Shiqing", it naturally also knew what Sheng Tinglan did to Luo Shiqing. He began to roar like an angry beast and said loudly: "Damn! Damn Sheng Tinglan! You should be buried with me too!"

  "Sheng Tinglan!!!"

  Seeing Sheng Tinglan being grabbed by the tentacles, Luo Xixi wanted to save her. He, but Yan Yu held her tightly, "Xixi, can't you see? Sheng Tinglan is ready to sacrifice himself! The space-time tunnel will be closed soon! We must leave immediately!!"

  Luo Xixi : "!!!"

  Her mind was buzzing.

  Sheng Tinglan actually planned to sacrifice himself to give them time to leave?
  Isn't he a selfish person?

  How could he really sacrifice himself?

  Sheng Tinglan.

  What kind of person are you?
  Sheng Tinglan looked back at Luo Xixi at this time. Luo Xixi was startled when she saw this. She found that there was no unwillingness or anger in Sheng Tinglan's eyes at this moment. He had a slight smile, as if he was talking to Luo Xixi. Xixi said goodbye.

  Bye now.

  Xixi.

  I said that I would die for you, and I will definitely do what I said.

  "Sheng Tinglan!!!!!!"

  Luo Xixi shouted loudly, but Sheng Tinglan's body became smaller and smaller, and then was completely sucked into the huge abyss along with the tentacles.

  "It's too late!!"

  Seeing that the tunnel was about to disappear, Yan Yu could only grit his teeth and forcefully pulled Luo Xixi towards the tunnel.

  "Xixi, let's go quickly!"

  The two people rushed towards the space-time tunnel. At the critical moment, the two people successfully passed through the tunnel. The tunnel was completely closed, and the world in the book could not hold on at all. All materials were completely destroyed. Shattered, then sucked into the huge abyss together, then compressed, collapsed, and finally disappeared into chaos.

  Everything turned into nothingness, as if it had never appeared...

180. Chapter 180 Freya returns2024-03-20Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 180 Freya Returns

  At the same time.

  Over there at the system headquarters.

  Micah and Yahweh fought fiercely, and the huge energy contained in the chief system continued to impact the surroundings. Almost all of the imprisoned systems with weaker levels were directly destroyed due to the fight between the two gods.

  Even the heartthrob system is not feeling well now. It finds that its data body is malfunctioning and is constantly being destroyed by the powerful energy shock released by the chief system gate. It is about to be unable to hold on, and its feeling is about to disappear.

  But even if she dies, she still wants to see the final outcome.

  Who wins?
  Who loses?

  What is it...!
  If the team leader system knew the true thoughts of the heartthrob system now, they would probably lament that it would be such a waste of resources for this heartthrob system not to take advantage of the melon project!
  And the other side.

  The data packet decompression progress of the Little Baby system has reached 96%.

  Of course Jehovah did not miss this scene, he was so anxious that he kept shouting: [Micah! ! You bastard! ! ! I'm going to kill you! ! 】

  Micah did not argue with Jehovah, but concentrated on avoiding Jehovah's attack, and then took the opportunity to attack her. Now the two chief systems are scarred, and the core data is seriously damaged.

  Even if we stop immediately, the chief systems on both sides will probably have to rest for a long time before they can recover.

  But Micah didn't care. As long as he could bring Freya back, it didn't matter even if his data was destroyed.

  【Micah! ! Get out of here! Get out of here! ! 】

  Jehovah wants to destroy the baby system, but he always can't get close.

  And just then.

  The progress also jumped to 97%.

  Only 3% left, Freya is about to come back.

  Damn it! !
  Damn it! ! !

  It wants to die, why should it be held back?

  Why? !

  【Micah! ! I told you to get out of my way! ! asshole! ! ]

  I saw Jehovah once again gathering his core energy, and then attacked Micah.

  Micah was well prepared and once again blocked Jehovah's attack. However, what it didn't expect was that after blocking one attack, there was another more violent one behind it, and the energy wave was already close at hand. !

  Oops!

  Mika's consciousness was not good and he wanted to avoid it, but it was too late. His entire data body was blown away by the huge energy ball. This time, it directly hit his core data and the data was seriously damaged! !

  Micah instantly lost his ability to move!
  When Jehovah saw this, he laughed proudly, [Haha, hahahahaha... Micah, it seems that I am the better one! Now you can't stand in my way anymore! 】

  Look at the progress bar above the baby's data, it's still 97%!

  The decompression is not complete yet!

  Jehovah wins!
  When the heartthrob system saw this scene, it was already extremely weak and became excited, [Great! Lord Jehovah wins! That damn idiot can't upgrade! ! 】

  When Jehovah heard the excited shouts of the heartthrob system, he became more and more proud.

  It started to move towards the baby system.

  At this time.

  Micah's voice came from behind, "Hold, hands, Jehovah, stop!" 】

  Hearing Micah's stop, Jehovah not only did not stop, but also detained Micah. He said leisurely: "Micah, why didn't you stop when I told you to stop just now?" Is it too late to stop me now? ]

  Micah was detained and could not escape. It said: [This was originally our fault. We deceived Freya and damaged her core data source. Now that she comes back, it is just to atone for our sins. 】

  【This is not cheating! ! ]

  Jehovah gritted his teeth and said: [That fool is too stupid! It actually handed over its core data source to you. This is its own stupidity, and you are also a stupid person! The mission of your birth was obviously to steal Freya's core data source, but you ended up having real feelings for Freya, and you even caused me to spend a lot of time and lose my core energy. You all deserve to die! ! Micah! After I take care of Freya, I will take my time to take care of you! 】

  Finished.

  Jehovah once again gathered his core energy, and then blasted towards the baby system.

  It was intended to be destroyed on the spot.

  【stop! ! Jehovah! ! 】

  Micah shouted, his usually cold voice finally filled with anxiety at this moment.

  But Jehovah was excited and said: "It's too late!" Freya! Please disappear completely this time! ! 】

  ! ! ! !
  The heartthrob System next to him was also watching this scene with great excitement, it's coming, it's coming! The most exciting scene for the system is about to appear! !

  【don't want! ! ! Freya! ! ! 】

  With Micah's cry, Jehovah's core energy attacked the baby system head-on.     Although Micah set up a defense mechanism around the baby system, it could only withstand the most common attacks. After Jehovah used his core energy, this defense mechanism was completely useless.

  It's over.

  The progress is only 97%!

  All is lost!

  Micah thought desperately.

  However.

  After the energy wave dissipated, the baby's system was still intact.

  【What? ! 】

  When Jehovah saw that the baby system was not destroyed by the energy wave, he was surprised and said: "Why is this damn thing okay?" ]

  said.

  It looked at Micah extremely angrily and asked: [Micah, what else have you set on this thing? ]

  [...]

  Micah was silent and did not answer Jehovah.

  It was also very surprised at the moment. It stands to reason that the energy bombing from Jehovah just now was enough to completely destroy the still weak Freya, but why was it intact?
  How is this going?

  The progress is obviously only 97%!

  【How is this going? Why didn't Lord Jehovah hurt that idiot? Why? ! 】

  The heartthrob system also shouted in confusion.

  Jehovah became anxious again.

  You can obviously deal with this idiot right away, but why doesn't it do anything?
  What happened?

  There is an ominous feeling.

  【Damn! Damn it! Freya! Go to hell! ! 】

  Jehovah began to gather dense energy waves and bombarded the baby system.

  But no matter how it attacks, the baby's system remains intact without any impact.

  【Something's wrong! 】

  At this time.

  The team leader system on the side noticed something.

  After hearing this, the heartthrob system hurriedly asked: [Team leader, did you find anything? ! ]

  The team leader system looked around and said: [Did you notice that the intensive energy emitted by the chief system's fight just now disappeared in this space. 】

  【Um? 】

  Hearing what the team leader system said, the heartthrob system also realized that something was not right.

  really.

  The high concentration of energy that was so dense that their systems couldn't bear it now seems to have been diluted a lot, but in principle, it shouldn't be diluted so quickly.

  What happened?
  [Wait, Lord Jehovah! Please stop the attack! 】

  The team leader system seemed to realize something again, and immediately shouted to Jeruohua.

  【What did you say? Tell me to stop? ! 】

  Jeremiah is very weak at this moment, and her core energy is almost exhausted, but the baby system is still intact, and the huge cost of silence makes it impossible to stop. If it stops now, Freya will return as soon as she is upgraded. , it's completely finished!
  Let's stop here, why not give it a try again!
  So Jeruohua ignored the group leader system's stop. It concentrated its energy source again, and then hit the baby system hard.

  [I don't believe it can last forever! Freya, go to hell! ! ! 】

  When this energy source hit the little baby system, a dazzling white light suddenly emitted around the little baby system, and in the white light, the original 97% progress actually jumped to 100% in an instant!

  The energy source did not cause harm to the baby's system. On the contrary, it was absorbed by it little by little!
  Not only this energy source, but also the huge energy that overflowed from the fight just now seems to have its own path, and it also begins to converge in the direction of the little baby system. There are more and more paths, but without exception, all of them are Absorbed completely by the baby's system.

  [Why, how could this happen? ]

  When the white light dissipated and Jeruohua saw the progress bar above the little baby system showing 100%, the whole system was shocked. It exclaimed: [Why did the progress bar jump directly from 97% to 100%? ? ? 】

  Logically speaking, no matter how fast the decompression speed is, the two progresses of 98 and 99 cannot be skipped.

  Is this a system bug? !
  It's cheating!
  And just then.

  The voice of the world sounded and began to announce simultaneously in the worlds of the systems:

  [Notice! System upgrade completed, level: chief; name: Freya. 】

181. Chapter 181 Even if we die together2024-03-20Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 181 Even if we die together,

  boom! ! ! ! !
  Like a bolt from the blue.

  Jehovah's whole system was shaken.

  Freya is back!
  [Hehehehe...]

  I saw the little baby system that had fallen into a deep sleep... No, at this moment, it should be called Freya. It suddenly let out a low chuckle and said: [My dear Ye Ruo Hua, thank you for taking so much trouble to let me upgrade your mirror system. 】

  ! ! ! !
  Hearing Freya's words, Jeruohua only felt horrified.

  It gritted its teeth and said, "Who went to such trouble to upgrade you!" You damn guy! Why don't you completely destroy! ! You were supposed to disappear! ! ]

  [Should I disappear? Haha...]

  Freya chuckled again after hearing this, and then the next second, a wave of energy blasted towards Jeruohua. Jehovah was already extremely weak after the battle with Micah and was unable to parry it. With this powerful energy impact, he was directly blown away, and then, like Micah, he was detained.

  [Why do I have to disappear? Shouldn't it be you two betrayers who should disappear...? 】

  Freya's voice reached the back and suddenly became sinister and violent.

  ! ! ! !
  Jeruohua was shocked by Freya's sinister voice. You know, he had never heard Freya speak in such a harsh tone in the past. In Jehovah's opinion, Freya was an idiot. , innocent, optimistic, no matter how bad things happen, it can find its own advantage from an extremely cunning angle and then laugh and laugh silly. It seems that it doesn't know what anger is, it is just a simple idiot!

  It is precisely because of this that Jeruohua looks down upon Freya so much. Why would such a guy sit on its head? Is it even loved by so many systems?

  But now.

  Jehovah could clearly feel that Freya standing in front of him was different from the past.

  It seems like your personality has changed a little?

  But Yahweh had no time to dwell on this trivial matter now. He continued to grit his teeth and asked Freya: [Felia, what trick did you play? Your data packet decompression progress is obviously unreasonable! Why can I jump directly from 97% to 100%? Did you force the bug to protect yourself? ]

  [...]

  But Freya just looked at Jeruohua coldly and did not answer.

  This is also not consistent with Freya's character.

  It used to be the type that answered all questions, but it couldn't hide anything in its heart?

  【Micah! What on earth did you plan with Freya? Is this part of your plan? ]

  Since questioning Freya had no results, Jehovah turned to look at Micah again.

  Micah also ignored Jeruohua. He just stared at Freya closely for a while, and then slowly asked: [Flea, your data packet decompression was completed early in the morning, right? ]

  Freya chuckled: [Why do you say that? 】

  Micah said: 【Let me fight with Jehovah, is it also part of your plan, right? Otherwise, there is no way to explain why all our overflowing energy sources have now been absorbed by you. 】

  【What? ! ]

  After hearing these words, Jehovah was shocked and looked at Freya in disbelief, [You idiot can actually plan these things? How can it be! ?

  Freya glanced at Jeruohua coldly, sneered and asked: "Why can't I plan these things? " Lord, am I really that stupid in your eyes? 】

  【You are stupid to begin with! ! 】Jehovah said as it should be.

  [...]

  Freya stopped talking.

  It is indeed stupid. If it were not stupid, how could it be betrayed by the two systems it is closest to?

  The most taboo thing about the system is that you must not voluntarily hand over your core data source, because the core data source is the life source of a system and is very fragile. If you are not careful, it will be completely destroyed.     The core data source of the chief system cannot be exposed casually. This is a taboo.

  Exactly.

  However, it took the initiative to hand over its core data source to Micah, wanting to help it upgrade again. As a result, it backhandedly gave its data source to Jehovah. As its mirror system, Jehovah used human capabilities to The understanding is that they are twins, the most similar and closest existence in the world. However, Jehovah did not show any mercy and actually destroyed its core data source directly.

  Being betrayed by the system to which it is closest and knowing nothing, what is it but a fool in the eyes of the Lord?
  [Freya, what is your purpose? You should have decompressed all the data packets long ago, but you used a blind trick to keep your progress stagnant. What do you want to do with absorbing so much leaked energy? 】

  Micah asked again at this time.

  【nonsense! ! Can't you see it yet? This stupid thing just wants to kill us! Micah! I told you a long time ago that as soon as Freya comes back, she will kill us as soon as possible! You still have to let it come back! If you want to die, why do you have to drag me with you? ! 】

  The Lord was furious.

  Then, she turned to look at Freya and warned: [Flea! I advise you not to mess around! Deliberately murdering the chief system, even the chief system must be severely punished! You have just upgraded, don't destroy yourself again just because of your quickness! ] [

  So what if it's destroyed? ]

  Freya asked in a cold voice.

  【What did you say? ! ]

  Jehovah was stunned.

  Freya laughed and said: [It's hard to wait until you both lose. If I don't take this opportunity to get rid of you, will I be able to wait for such a golden opportunity in the future? ]

  [You...]

  Jehovah's entire system is going numb, [Are you going to kill us now? Don't be crazy! Even if Micah and I both lose, as long as we don't take the initiative to expose our core data sources, it won't be easy for you to destroy us! What's more, you have just returned from the upgrade and are already very weak. If you insist on destroying us now, you won't be able to survive alone! ! ]

  [...]

  Freya did not answer, but she showed no signs of being persuaded.

  Micah seemed to realize something, and his voice became impatient, asking: [Freya, do you want to die with us? Don't you want to live anymore? ! 】

  【What did you say? ]

  Jeruohua was shocked, looked at Freya suddenly, and cursed angrily: [Freya, are you crazy? Did you level up just to kill us both? Aren't you the most optimistic? Why can't you reconcile with yourself and give up your hatred? Freya, you lunatic! Are you really going to kill us? ]

  Freya sneered, with a hint of madness in her voice: [Yes! I used to be too optimistic and naive, so I was plotted and betrayed by you. Now I don't want to be optimistic and naive anymore. I hate it so much! The moment I was destroyed, do you know how angry I was? It turned out that I was betrayed by the system I was closest to. I swore at that time that if I could come back, I would destroy you all! Even if we both die together, I won't hesitate! ! I must destroy you! Destroy you! ! Destroy! Destroy! ! All destroyed! ! Hahahahaha! ! ! ! ! ]

  [You, you madman! ! ! 】

  Jehovah was shocked and angry, and couldn't help but curse.

  Now its entire system is anxious. It can feel Freya's murderous intention. The energy fluctuations around it have turned red. This is the breath of killing. Now Freya is not normal at all. It is now a A killing machine dominated by rage! It simply cannot be viewed with normal systematic thinking.

  terrible.

  How did it come to be? !

  Now Freya can no longer find any shadow of her original appearance.

  [...]

  Micah has also been silently observing Freya's every move. Seeing it constantly becoming crazy, crazy, and bloodthirsty, it always felt that something was wrong.

  Too strange.

  It can understand Freya's hatred for it and Jehovah, but Freya shouldn't be a system dominated by hatred and even willing to self-destruct. Something is wrong.

182. Chapter 182 If you die, I will accompany you to die for your love.2024-03-20Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 182 If you die, I will accompany you to die for love
  on the other side.

  Luo Xixi and Yan Yu successfully passed through the time and space tunnel and left the collapsed and destroyed world in the book. However, they escaped at the expense of Sheng Tinglan's sacrifice. Although the root cause was that Sheng Tinglan took Luo Xixi to run to the world that was about to be destroyed. In the world of the book, this brought about this crisis, but thinking of sacrificing one person, both of them felt heavy and complicated.

  "Xixi..."

  Yan Yu saw Luo Xixi in a low mood and refused to talk to him. He now had mixed emotions in his heart. After thinking about it, he walked over and asked, "Do you hate me? Because I won't let you save him." Sheng Tinglan."

  "Huh?"

  Luo Xixi came to her senses. She looked up and saw Yan Yu's cautious eyes. She paused and realized that this man must be uneasy now, so she comforted her: "How could I hate you? ? You risked your life to save me. If it weren't for you, I would definitely be dead now. As for Sheng Tinglan, didn't you also say that he was willing to die to help us buy time? If I tried to save him again, Wasn't the sacrifice in vain? This has nothing to do with you, why should I hate you?"

  "..."

  Hearing Luo Xixi say this, Yan Yuxuan's heart finally dropped.

  He took a long breath, then sat down next to Luo Xixi, and said frankly: "That's good, I thought you were ignoring me now because I took you away by force and didn't let you die with Sheng Tinglan. That's it."

  When the man said this, Luo Xixi couldn't help but roll her eyes: "What are you talking about? What is love?"

  "What about you ? Why are you down now?"

  Yan Yu asked.

  Luo Xixi said angrily: "Even if a person who has nothing to do with me dies in front of me now, I will be depressed and sad, right? Besides, Sheng Tinglan died to save me. Isn't it normal for me to be depressed?"

  " Well, it's normal."

  Yan Yu nodded.

  "Then do you have any questions?" Luo Xixi asked.

  "No more."

  The smile returned to Yan Yu's face. He came to Luo Xixi in a sticky manner and said to her: "You can slowly feel sad. I will sit next to you."

  But because Yan Yu was like this After some jokes, the sadness in Luo Xixi's heart was reduced a lot. She didn't want to stay depressed, so she changed the subject and said: "How long will it take for us to return to the world in the book? What is the situation now? My family Has Tong'er been upgraded successfully? When will my brother's consciousness be restored?"

  Yan Yu shook his head and said, "Mjia is anxious to upgrade your Tong'er, and I am also anxious to save you, so I haven't contacted him for the time being. I'm not sure what the situation is now."

  "I hope everything goes well."

  Luo Xixi pursed her lips and said worriedly: "Jehovah's system is so abominable, despicable and cunning. It actually tricked Sheng Tinglan into transferring me. When we really traveled to other book worlds, it actually wanted to kill both of us. It also didn't want Tong'er to be upgraded successfully. If it knew that Micah wanted Tong'er to upgrade, it would definitely try its best to stop it."

  "This. That's for sure..."

  Yan Yu said slowly: "When I contacted Micah, I felt that it was very anxious. It probably wanted to upgrade your family Tong'er before Jehovah could react. If Jehovah The reaction is coming, the upgrade has not been completed, the situation is not good, maybe the two chief systems will fight."

  "What?"

  As soon as these words came out.

  Luo Xixi became anxious again and said, "Wouldn't Tong'er be very dangerous?"

  Yan Yu shrugged, not knowing what to say.

  And just then.

  Yan Yu's communication was actually opened by the SLR.

  【Yan Yu, it's me, Micah. 】

  ! ! ! !
  Seeing that Micah actually contacted him, Yan Yu was shocked and hurriedly said: [Micah? Why are you looking for me at this time? What's the situation over there now? Has Freya's upgrade been completed? 】

  ! ! !     Luo Xixi also became attentive when she heard Yan Yu's call, trying hard to understand clearly the content of the conversation between one person and one system.

  Micah didn't waste any time and asked straight to the point: "Have you rescued Luo Xixi?" ]

  [Well, we have taken her away from the collapsed world in the book, and now we are on our way back. ]

  Yan wanted to answer, and then asked: [Did something happen to you over there? ]

  Yan Yu didn't think that Micah would be interested in Xixi, but now he suddenly asked how Xixi was doing, so there must be something that needs Xixi again, right?

  really.

  Immediately afterwards, Micah said: [I will open a channel for you, and then separate your physical body and consciousness, and you can use the channel to transmit your consciousness. ]

  [Why go to such trouble? What happened to you over there? If you don't make it clear, Xixi and I won't go there. 】

  Yan Yu kept an eye on it.

  None of these systems can be trusted, they are all treacherous and despicable. He cannot take risks with Xixi.

  Now that the situation is urgent, there is no need for Micah to be secretive about Yan Yu and Luo Xixi. He said frankly: [I feel that something is not right with Freya, and her data packets have been tampered with. 】

  【What did you say? ! ]

  Before Yan was about to speak, Luo Xixi came over anxiously and asked: [What does it mean that Tong'er's data packet has been tampered with? Did the upgrade fail? ! ]

  Micah didn't mind Luo Xixi's intervention. He said: [The upgrade was successful, but now Freya has a serious self-destructive tendency. Its hatred has dominated its rationality. Now it wants to destroy me. Like Jehovah, even at the risk of self-destruction, I hope you can dissuade Freya and stop her self-destructive tendencies. 】

  【good! no problem! 】

  Luo Xixi agreed immediately.

  【Xixi! ! ! 】

  Yan Yu saw this girl agreeing again and again. He put his forehead in helplessness and said, "How can you agree directly?" If you fail to dissuade it, maybe it will disown you and deal with it together with you. ]

  But Luo Xixi said: [How will you know if it doesn't work if you don't try it? Besides, if Tong'er really died together with Micah and the others, wouldn't it be possible for my eldest brother to regain consciousness? ]

  [Although...]

  Yan Yu was speechless. He felt that Xixi was really too selfless.

  But he wouldn't think so much at all. Even if he were more selfish, it would be better if all these chief systems died together. It's not a good thing anyway. And now that he has obtained the powerful ability from Micah, he can bring it with him. Xixi freely travels through various worlds in books and is happy and happy. With Micah's current situation, there is nothing he can do to them.

  But if we meddle in the business of these systems now, we might not even be able to protect ourselves.

  But how could this girl agree without any hesitation?
  What a fool!
  No consideration for your own safety at all!
  but.

  It's useless no matter how much Yan Yu thinks, he knows that this girl will definitely not listen to the advice. If Luo Xixi wants to go, then he will definitely accompany her.

  So in the end, Yan Yu took a long breath, and then said to Luo Xixi seriously: "Forget it, you won't listen to me anyway even if I try to persuade you, so go ahead. If you die, I will accompany you." Let's die together! ]

  Luo Xixi: [...]

  Although this man's words are quite touching, why is he so pessimistic and negative?

  Why do you think of dying for love?

  Can you hope she gets better? Can't we live together? ? ?

183. Chapter 183 Self-destruction program, activated2024-03-20Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 183: The self-destruction program activates

  Micah and opens the passage to the system headquarters.

  During this process, it has also been in contact with Yan Yu and Luo Xixi, synchronizing the current situation with them.

  Micah first noticed that something was wrong because Freya said that it was angry and hateful when it was finally destroyed, but it would always remember the scene of the moment when Freya was destroyed.

  It is free and easy.

  When it was about to be destroyed, Freya had already realized that Micah and Jehovah had betrayed her, but it did not become angry and resentful because of this. It just felt like disappearing and disappearing. If it really hindered them, it was willing to destroy itself. .

  Because they are the two people it cares about most, it can dedicate everything to them, including the life of the system.

  It is precisely because of this that Freya left Micah with such a great shock. He never expected that Freya would be so bearish when faced with destruction. Its detachment is not a disguise, it is so optimistic. Free and easy system.

  After getting used to the intrigues of other high-level systems, Micah also understood more and more why other systems liked Freya so much, because Freya was sincerely good to every system, without any use or pretense.

  But now Freya is filled with hatred and calculations.

  It had obviously been upgraded early in the morning, but it deliberately concealed its true state, just to wait for both it and Jehovah to be damaged, and then absorb the energy spilled from both of them.

  Jehovah said that it was impossible for Freya to come up with such a plan. In fact, he was not deceiving himself and despising Freya, but it was true that it would not have been able to do such a despicable thing in its past.

  But Micah was not completely suspicious at the time, thinking that Freya just hated them too much, so she did things that she originally didn't bother to do. But when it expressed its thoughts before destroying it, Micah realized that something was wrong.

  Freya's personality has been adjusted!

  Although Micah doesn't know what happened, this is definitely not a normal upgrade state. There must be some force that wants their three chief systems to be destroyed, so they secretly adjusted Freya's upgrade program, and then they can take advantage of it. benefits.

  Micah knew that he had sinned deeply, and even if he was destroyed by Freya, it deserved it, but there was no need for Freya to destroy them again in order to destroy them.

  After listening to Micah's statement, Luo Xixi felt heavy again.

  [I didn't expect that there are so many intrigues between the systems. They actually want the mantis to catch the cicada and the oriole behind them. We must not let that force succeed! ]

  [...]

  Yan Yu didn't say anything. If what he told Luo Xixi about committing suicide just now was a bit of a joke, then after listening to Micah's analysis, Yan Yu realized that this time it might be true. You can only become a benevolent person if you don't succeed.

  after all.

  Now another force has appeared. If they fail to stop it, I am afraid that even if Freya doesn't kill them, the other force will kill them.

  It's really a wave of ups and downs.

  What a mess this is!
  **
  Micah's secret communication with Luo Xixi and Yan Yu was eventually discovered by Freya.

  [Micah, who are you talking to? ]

  Freya suddenly came to Micah.

  Micah looked at Freya and said: [Freya, stop it. If you want to destroy us, I can offer my core data source, but you should not destroy yourself because of us. 】

  【Micah! ! ! ]

  Jehovah who was standing next to him was furious after hearing this, [What do you mean? ! Why should I be buried with you? ! Stop it! You are not allowed to hand over your core data sources! 】

  After all, it is still a bit tricky for Freya to deal with two chief systems, but if Micah gives up resistance, then Freya only needs to focus on the other one, and then it will really be hopeless. .

  [Haha, yes, if you two can obediently hand over your core data sources, I will certainly not die. ]

  Freya sneered and said: [It's good that you can be so cooperative. Then hand over your core data source. 】

  【No! Micah! You are not allowed to hand it over! ! ! 】

  Jehovah shouted anxiously beside him.     Micah stared at Freya for a few seconds, and then he was really ready to take out his core data source and hand it to Freya.

  【Micah! ! ! ]

  Jehovah is going mad.

  at this time.

  【Tong'er! ! ! ! ]

  Luo Xixi's voice suddenly came in.

  ! ! ! !
  Hearing this voice, Freya was shocked, and then she saw two consciousness aggregates suddenly breaking through the space and running in.

  One of them is Luo Xixi!

  [Host...]

  Freya screamed subconsciously when she saw Luo Xixi's consciousness aggregate.

  ! !
  Micah noticed this detail.

  Very good.

  If Freya still remembers what happened with Luo Xixi, then the chance will be even greater.

  [Tonger, what are you doing? I hear you want to self-destruct! You finally upgraded to the chief system, why did you self-destruct for these two garbage? Isn't this a free advantage for them both? ]

  Luo Xixi said loudly to Freya.

  【What did you say? You, a mere book-wearer who has awakened his consciousness, dare to say that the chief system is rubbish! You rebellious guy! 】

  Jehovah was already anxious and angry, but now he was despised by the book-piercer, whom he despised, so he immediately broke his defense.

  [...]

  Luo Xixi glanced at Jeruohua speechlessly.

  This idiot system, didn't you see that it was a delaying tactic?
  Now that she is a prisoner of her family, Tong'er, why are she still screaming like that? Is this the chief system?
  Freya was silent for a while, then she laughed again, looked at Micah, and said: [Micah, it turns out you are communicating with them. Are you looking for reinforcements? Do you think I can stop with just one host? You are so whimsical! ]

  Luo Xixi immediately said: [It doesn't matter to me whether they die or not, but what I care about is you! Tong'er, you can't die with them. They were the ones who were sorry for you. Why do you want to destroy yourself again because of them? ]

  said.

  She turned to Micah and Jehovah and said, "You two should commit suicide immediately!" Don't let my family Tong'er waste your energy. ]

  Jehovah: [You are crazy! ! ]

  Micah said to Freya: [Flea, if I self-destruct, will you really not have the tendency to self-destruct anymore? ]

  Jehovah: [A bunch of nerves! ! ]

  Freya was silent.

  It had actually planned to self-destruct and had no intention of continuing to stay in this world.

  But...

  when Freya saw Luo Xixi, she couldn't help but be reminded of the previous scene with Luo Xixi. Does it really want to destroy itself? Just like what the host said, you have to give yourself up for such two scum, which is too cheap for them!

  So should we stop?
  Instead of being burned together, why not punish them in other ways?
  But just as Freya's thought flashed across her mind, a hidden program was activated.

  [Start to concentrate core energy, destroy the target: Micah; Jehovah; the target has been locked, the destruction process is started, progress: 10%. 】

184. Chapter 184 Finale2024-03-20Author : Thirteen Nights in Beicheng   Chapter 184 Finale
  Time flies by.

  Today is the day when Luo Xixi turns 21, and the Luo family has prepared a grand birthday party.

  Early in the morning.

  Bai Fengxia smiled and pulled Luo Xixi to try on the dress for today's banquet.

  "This one looks good. Well, this one also looks good. Xixi, which one do you like?"

  Luo Xixi was almost turned into a dress-up doll by Bai Fengxia. She couldn't laugh or cry and said, "Mom, I think they all look good. Please help me. " Just choose one!"   "

  Hehe, okay, how about this red one? I think it's bright and attractive, and it looks particularly good on you."