THREE - fell through the ice

Italy
May 17, 2024

"Vivian! have you seen my camera? I can't find it anywhere." Chiara groaned as she throw some of her clothes around the room, causing a mess.

I came out of the bathroom after changing to my outfit, a plain white mini skirt and a white tube top. "Its right there Chiara," I pointed towards the camera perfectly placed onto of the counter.

"grazie," she let out a sigh as she ran towards it. "you ready? the car is downstairs."

I nodded as I grabbed my phone from Chiaras bed, walking out the door.

Chiara convinced me to come to the Italian Grand Prix, to be honest, there wasn't much convincing. We finished uni two weeks earlier than expected, Chiara already had tickets, due to her many connections, as well as her Dad being on the board for Ferrari.

We arrived 30 minutes later, people already there. Chiara handed me my pass and warned me not to loose it.

"seriously, the won't let you in vivi," she warned.

"I know Chiara don't worry," I reassured her as we entered.

"woah."

"amazing right?" Chiara said as she turned her camera on.

"very.. I think im gonna go to these races more often."

Chiara laughed, "come, I want to take you to some of the paddocks." she waved as she guided the way, the sun gleaming on my face, making me squint my eyes.

"lets go to the McLaren paddock, Zak wanted to see me."

"Zak?" I asked.

She nodded, "the CEO of McLaren. Im not sure what he wants, but, to be honest, I don't care, I love the McLaren drivers."

I turned my phone on to check the time, noticing Arthur sent me a picture.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

Arthur 🥶

Arthur 🥶

Arthur 🥶he took me to the garage with no ACgoing back to the paddockim getting bored

Arthur 🥶
he took me to the garage with no AC
going back to the paddock
im getting bored. where are you?

Vivian🤨
y so impatient

Arthur 🥶
r u deaf
I mean blind
I just said im bored

Vivian 🤨
McLaren paddock

Arthur 🥶
woah affiliating with the enemy

Vivian 🤨

trust me id rather be hanging out with u than doing work things with Chiara
how is she so popular with the CEO's
its so concerning