FOUR - then came out alive

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"took you long enough mon cochon," arthur dipped my head slightly forward.

"what did you just call me?" i retorted, as i looked at him and yanked his arm back down.

arthur let out a laugh as he began to walk away, "oink oink."

"oh you little-" i slapped the back of his neck, seeming as though he was pretty tall and that was the fathers i could reach without using much energy.

arthur held the back of his neck as he let out a groan.

"yikes, she got you good there," i heard a spanish accent right next to me, turning around to face the ferrari driver.

"well deserved," i simply stated.

"are you arthur's girlfriend-"

"no!" we both said in unison, Arthur and i's face conveying a grimace of disgust.

"i would never go that low," i added.

arthur gave me another look, his eyebrows furrowed as if he took offense to that.

"she's like my sister carlos," arthur put out.

carlos nodded in understanding as he began to walk away, immediately turning back around, "by the way, your brother isn't in a good mood right now. the car was acting up in practice today, you should go check up on him, he's somewhere around here."

arthur let out a quiet sigh, thanking carlos.

i couldn't help but feel bad for arthur's brother, knowing the amount of stress he must be facing, especially since they're racing in italy; 'home of the tifosi,' is what Chiara says.

"merde," he said quietly, "vivian i have to go find him, ill call you when im back, shouldn't take that long."

i nodded, obviously understanding the circumstances.

arthur left, now leaving me in the ferrari paddock.

i should explore the place.

the paddock was a nice decent size, i began walking around a bit, opening some doors and peaking through.

i walked up the stairs, wanting to find the bathroom now. my phone in hand as i was scrolling mindlessly through instagram, and that's when i got a notification.

someone had tagged me on a video posted by @f1dramanewz i furrowed my eyebrows but decided to open the post, now on the second floor leaning against a wall.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

@f1dramanewz
LANDO NORRIS SPOTTED GIVING A MYSTERY GIRL HIS BRACELET. THE ENCOUNTER BEING FILMED FROM A FANS PHONE. SOURCES SAY THEY WERE SEEN WALKING AROUND THE PADDOCKS, CHATTING AWAY. COULD IT BE HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND? FOR MORE INFORMATION, READ BELOW 👇

my eyes widened at the instagram post. a picture of lando and i in the background, but it was hard to tell if it was actually me from a different persons perspective... i guess chiara posting the outfit checks for today helped in figuring that out.

i groaned in frustration, the silly and unnerving post making my mood spiral in the wrong direction.

i wasn't feeling it anymore, i hated being in the spotlight, yes i don't mind being in some youtube videos, or tiktok's, or instaposts, but drama channels? really? people need to get a life.

i didn't have to use the bathroom anymore, but i was too lazy to go back downstairs and just sit there doing nothing. so i decided to find a storage closet or something like that and chill for a minute.

after a couple of tries, i found a place and walked in. the lights had been closed, which meant that nobody was in here.

through my peripheral vision i saw a chair, and the edge of the bed next to it. i decided to go and sit there.

i had to get past some shelves, it was a very narrow space but i managed. as i finally passed the last shelf, i looked up and almost screamed.

i jumped back as i made contact with a person, him also doing the same thing, him cursing under his breath. my heart was racing, not expecting someone to be here.. in a very tight supply closet.

"shoot i'm sorry, i didn't think anyone was here." i said as i was trying to steady my heart rate.

the man had an earphone plugged in, he let out a breathy laugh as he also tried to regain his composure. removing the single earphone and putting it back in its case.

his brown hair was a ruffled mess, and his eyes were red. eye bags prominent, making me feel some sort of sympathy for him.

"no im sorry, i didn't hear you come in." he simply said, his accent also very prominent.. and familiar.

i cleared my throat, playing with the skin on the edge of my nail, "do you mind if i?" i said as we were quite literally, kind of stuck to each other.

"oh yes," he moved slightly, "erh, my bad." he cleared his throat as well as i squeezed my way through.

"i should," he pointed his head to the door, making me open my eyes and reply back immediately.

"yes- yes of course," i gave him a warm smile, the tension in the room was pervading.

he nodded as he walked out of the room, closing the door.

well that was nice.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

a/n
i'm on a roll guys ikik
i love how i started this fic at like 12 am last night and im alr writing the fifth chapter LOL
ik this was a small chapter but i just wanted to introduce charles to vivian HAHAHAHAH
just cussssss 😜
anywhosss DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! IT MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP WRITING!! xx