SIXTEEN - no one's ever had me

4 weeks later
₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"Vivian!" I heard my mom calling me.

"Yes?!" I yelled, waiting for her to answer. She didn't.
"Yes?!?" I yelled again, louder so she can hear me. I groaned as I closed my book and opened the door. I was still in my pajamas, and my hair was in two braids. I began walking down the stairs, expecting her to ask me for help with something, "Yeah? What do you -

My jaw was practically on the floor.

"Surprise!!" Chiara and Arthur both said in unison, their faces full of glee and anticipation. Mine was just full of shock.

"How the heck did you guys get here?" I widened my eyes as I took the last step, walking towards them and hugging them, Chiara hugging me extra tight.

"We just wanted to come and see the hype, never been to Lebanon." Arthur shrugged as he smiled.

"That and," Chiara added, "the fact that we missed you, and you're being forced to come with us to the British Grand Prix this weekend." Chiara said with a smile, earning a sarcastic smile from me.

"I hate you." I commented, "but seriously, how did you guys plan this? And where are you guys staying?"

"It was easy actually, i texted your brother, Omar, and he said it was a nice plan, then he gave me your moms number to double check with her," Arthur paused as he sent me a wink, making me gag in the process, "and she said it was fine to stay here for a couple of days."

I was trying to contain the big smile on my face, still not believing that they were both here. "Okay now I love you guys." I leaned in and hugged the both of them, squeezing them as tight as possible.

"Okay you're gonna break my ribcage," Chiara croaked, causing me to let go.

"Come, I'll show you guys your rooms," I grabbed Chiaras hand as we both excitedly ran up the stairs, "wait, mama, Arthur's staying in Adam's old room, right?"

"Yes, basically the guest room now, he's getting married in 5 months." I nodded as we continued going upstairs.

We entered my, kind of messy, but also tidy room.

"I like the nightlight," Chiara pointed out, as regards to my tinker bell nightlight.

"Oh shut up," I went and unplugged it from the wall, rolling my eyes.

"I'm so gonna hold it against you now."

I turned around and gave her a playful death stare, remembering Arthur existed. "Oh shoot."

I opened my room door and saw Arthur carrying the suitcases upstairs. He dropped them to take a breath, "why does she pack so heavy?" He said as he took in some breaths.

I shrugged, "leave them be, I'll show you your room."

Arthur nodded as he walked upstairs. We both made it to the room across from mine; my brothers old room, turned to a guest room. "This is where you'll be staying for..?"

"3 days."

I nodded, "and here," I opened a door, "is the bathroom- oh and my room is that one." I pointed towards the room across the hall. Arthur nodded, "I'll unpack then we can get this party started!" He said excitedly as he walked passed me.