FIVE - watching him jump then pulling him under

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"question for the culture," chiara cleared her throat as she took a sip of her matcha. we were both having breakfast at the paddock club.

i almost sprayed my coffee on her face when she said that, "you did not just quote lana del rey."

"shh," she bought her finger towards me, "how does one allow lando norris to hold their hand with his greasy ass hand, and put his bracelet on them without expecting attention from the media?"

i rolled my eyes at her comment, "i didn't know there were cameras around, plus i wasn't even thinking in the moment. dude made a bold move but im not interested." i sipped on my coffee innocently, not wanting to partake in this convo.

chiara just glared at me, "okay fine." she gave up, this quarreling has been going on since she saw the post this morning.

"aïe, j'ai mal à la tête," i winced as i closed my eyes in pain, groaning.

"you okay?" chiara furrowed her eyebrows in concern.

"no, my head is killing me."

chiara furrowed her eyebrows even more, "did you sleep last night?"

i shook my head, "i couldn't."

chiara sighed as she tried to figure out a solution.

"do you want to go back to the hotel?"

"no- no," i shook my head, actually wanting to stay here. i'll just go find a place to sleep in for a bit. i stood up, the coffee and fatigue not mixing well.

"o si. i think there are a couple of beds in the ferrari paddock, here let me take you." she stood up as we both walked to the ferrari paddock, arthur talking to some people.

"bonjo- you look tired." he stated as we walked past him, rolling my eyes at his comment.

"niente merda, sherlock," chiara mumbled as we went upstairs.

i remember the o'so familiar room that i had stayed in yesterday, it having a bed.

"wait here, there's a bed in there."

chiara opened the door and turned the lights on, "it's so tiny."

i chuckled as we walked past the shelves and cupboards, making our way to the empty bed.

"i'll check on you an hour before quali, then we can just go to the garages and watch it live there." she smiled as she hugged me.

"okay, goodnight."

"it's morning." she laughed as she exited the room.

ha-ha-ha

2:57 pm

i heard the door opening, my eyes still shut, not mentally prepared yet.

the sounds of shuffling made their way towards me, i opened my eyes ever so slightly as to see what chiara wanted.

my eyes widened when i saw him again, the same guy from yesterday. he still hadn't noticed me, as he looked the other way before looking at my direction.

he jumped as he saw me, one hand on his heart.

"mamma mia," he said breathlessly, "you have to stop scaring me." he tried playing it off with a soft laugh and a smile.

i laughed, sudden deja vu hitting me. oh how the turned tables. (tell me u get that jonas brothers reference).

"i'd say the same to you," i shifted on the bed as i stood up, fixing my posture.