EIGHT - way to go tiger

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

the helicopter ride to Monaco was fairly short, and the view was absolutely phenomenal.

Chiara and I arrived at the hotel, I immediately dove onto the bed near the balcony, claiming it as mine. "I love the smell of fresh sheets." I mumbled as my head was face down.

Chiara let out a laugh, "i love Monaco, it's one of the best countries in the world to be honest."

I turned my head around and looked at her, "we'll see about that."

"So you're saying you don't agree?" She cocked a brow, unpacking her suitcase.

"Not necessarily," I started as I sat up, "just don't know it yet." I shrugged.

"Well thankfully we have two monégasque tour guides, I'm sure one of them would happily oblige." She sent me a smirk as well as a wink.

My cheeks flushed as I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. "Oh shut up!"

Chiara dodged if just in time, "oh please, the both of you were basically all over each other ."

"He was drunk!" I affirmed, "plus we weren't all over each other, don't over exaggerate." I rolled my eyes.

"Vivian he literally called you 'mon cœur' and was leaning on your shoulder the entire time." She sent me a look, her hand on her hip. "You're half French! You know what that means!"

I rolled my eyes again, "sometimes it's just a friendly gesture, don't over analyze things. Plus he was drunk!"

"Okay fine," Chiara huffed, "but I swear this man has a crush on you, and you do too!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I stood up and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

₊˚❀.ೃ*:・

"Why are there so many fancy cars here," I furrowed my brows as we walked down the sidewalk.

"We," Chiara started, "are in f1 territory right now. Beware of f1 drivers!" Chiara joked as she did funny hand gestures, earning a laugh from me.

"Oh look, a wild driver on the loose!" I pointed as i saw a familiar face exit his car, wearing sun glasses, a short sleeved blouse, and blue jeans. seemingly not noticing us as he walked inside a coffee shop.

"Cmon," Chiara grabbed my hand as we walked inside.

"Chiara chill out, he's gonna think we're stalking him," I whisper yelled as we walked inside the same shop as Charles, him being oblivious to the fact that Chiara and I where there.

Chiara gave me a mischievous smirk, now standing in line. Only one person away from Charles.

"Oh look they have salads, hold on." Chiara walked away, leaving me alone in the line as I sent her a displeased look.

I played with the skin on the edge of my thumb, a bad habit that I've had ever since I was nine. Anxiously waiting for her to come back.

I opened my phone to check my messages and scroll through instagram, the line becoming smaller and smaller.

I felt a hand on the back of my shoulder as I turned around, assuming chiara found the salad that she had wanted.

Oh how I was so wrong.

I blinked twice, just to do a double take as I saw Charles there, a half smile on his face with a cocked brow. "You know, I was joking about the stalker comment the other day, didn't know you actually were one." A playful gleam in his eyes.