Chapter thirty one

It's been six months and eight days since the assassination. I'm starting to forget more day by day. Fearing that I might actually lose myself. I try to keep on repeating names but it's starting to get harder. I carved Addison's name on the inside of my leg, along with Jackson. I've been sent on thirteen other missions since the assassination. All of them have been assassinations. I've been on smaller missions, such as getting information or getting blueprints.

Apparently, everyone in America is going on about the assassination. Even the military had gotten evolved with the case. People were scared. Nothing like this has happened since the sixties.

Today is just a basic day of training, nothing fun. I haven't slept in four days and my body is starting to get exhausted. I make my way to the sparing room and there are fifteen soldiers lined up, ready to fight me.

I step in the middle of the room, waiting for a command. Then, General Hassan walks into the room.

"Hello there Khor Khoreh," he says coming up behind me. He places his hand on my right shoulder and rubs it in a weird way.

"I want you to fight these men. Your goal is not to kill them but I want to see how well they do against you. More soldiers will be added. You may start when your ready," he says then leaves the room.

I get into a fighting stance and the soldiers run at me in pairs. As I fight them more soldiers pile into the room. They can now only send the best of the best to fight with me. They said that I've killed too many and/or injured most of them. One way that Hassan has fixed this is he gave them knives, what fun.

After about three hours of straight sparing without any breaks, I finally get to take a shower and go back to my cell. I go to the shower room, which is a bunch of shower heads in a big empty room.

Seeing as I am one of the only women here. Meaning I basically get the bathrooms all to myself. I turn on the shower head and undress. I start with my hair and then go to my body using the little scrap of soap I had found.

As I'm in the shower I hear the door open. I turn around to see Sergeant Mahmaid. He's still probably pissed at the fact that I beat him.

"Don't you know it's rude to walk into a room with a woman taking a shower?" I ask as I'm getting all the soap off my body. This man wasn't worth my time, nor attention.

"Well, it's not like you could defend yourself without getting in trouble," he smirks. I spin around at this. I didn't care that I was naked, I just wanted him out.

"Get out or I'll make you," I say, gritting through my teeth.

"What are you going to do sweet pea?" He asks. I turn my back and finish washing out the conditioner in my hair.

Mahmaid grabs my wrist and pulls it behind my back. I follow with the motion and sweep his legs out under him. He falls on the wet tile floor with a bang. I get on top of him, grab his arm and turn him over onto his stomach. I bring his arm up and pop it out of his socket. He lets out a howling scream.

"Don't you ever think about coming near me again. And don't think that you're better than me ya piece of shit," I growl. I grab my towel and wrap it around me.

I grab my clothes and as I'm walking by him again, I slam his head into the floor, breaking his nose. Blood covers the floor and I leave.

As I'm walking down the halls, blood follows me. I had stepped into his pool of blood so now it was on my feet. Quite nice considering that I just showered and won't be gifted that luxury for another week or so.

Once I'm back in my cell, I change into my clothes. Black cargo pants and a plain white tank top. It's the same outfit everyday, besides my "going out" outfit.