3.

Nick walks into the kitchen after he just finished tucking Chris in.

"Matt." He says, voice serious. Matt turns around to face Nick.

"Is he asleep?" Nick nods. Matt hesitates for a second before grabbing the letter.

"Let's do it then." He sighs.

Nick nods and goes to sit down next to Matt. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and puts it on the table.

Matt grabs it and dials the number that's on the letter.

"Can you do a Chris impression?" Nick asks.

"No, can you?"

"It was your idea!" Nick yells defensively.

"Rock paper scissors?" Matt asks, giggling slightly. Nick just nods.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot." Nick picks up the phone and clicks on the call button angrily.

"You suck." Matt states. Nick sticks his tongue out. "Shut the fuck up Matt I'm on the phone!"

They both giggle while waiting for someone to pick up.

Normally they wouldn't have done this, but they were curious and Chris was really upset so.. what is the worst that could happen?

"Chris?" Someone asks from the other side of the phone. Nick and Matt grimace at the voice. It was voice changer, of course it was.

"Yeah." Nick says, lowering his voice. Matt starts giggling silently at the Chris impression.

"Things are not going to work out great for you and Matt if you keep going on like this." Matt's expression drops and so does Nick's.

"Nicolas," the voice says.

Nick looks at the phone confused.

"I know it's you, and I'm watching you. And your brothers"

A wave of rage washes over Nick. "You try to do anything to them and you're dead." He speaks.

Dumb idea, Nick knows it but he had to be clear. he had to make sure they know.

"Nick!" Matt yells angrily while hanging up the phone.

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself." He looks at Matt, genuinely guilty.

"That was just a prank, right?" Matt asks.

"I think so.. what could they possibly do?" Nick answers.

"I don't know but that was fucking creepy."