7.

Chris's POV:

These last few days have been good. I don't get bothered with comments that much and there hasn't happened any weird stuff except from Matt being paranoid as fuck. I feel kind of good today so I get up, put on some fresh love and head downstairs to see Nick.

"YO NICK!" I yell excitedly while slapping him on the back. I hear a muffled "fuck you." From Nick but I don't really care, Nick isn't a morning person anyway.

I grab the trash and walk outside. I see Nick looking at me a bit weird but that's probably because I normally never take the trash out. I shrug and put the garbage outside but right when I'm about to walk inside the house again but I almost trip over something on the porch.

I look behind me confused. And then I see a letter on the porch. I look at it. I slowly walk forward to pick it up but when I do, my heart drops when I see the messily pressed on lipstick stain on the letter and my name on it.

No, it can't be- how can they know my address?

My pupils dilate as I look around confused, looking for any kind of clues or explanations. But there's none, only the letter. That stupid fucking letter.

I wonder if there's anything other written in it than last time.
I hesitate, if I walk inside Nick and Matt are going to tell me it's nothing again and they'll force me to throw it away. I know that there won't be anything in it that I'd like but my curiosity is too strong.

I aggressively rip the letter open and throw the envelope on the floor, opening the letter.

My face turns pale when I read the letter, my eyes turn wide and I all of a sudden feel extremely cold. My body turns numb, I can't think straight anymore.

Dear Chris.

My plan starts soon, prepare. After it's done we can be together forever.

It's two sentences but they're fucking creepy sentences. The voices in my head start panicking.
Whatthefuckwhatthefuck. It goes.

I pick the envelope up from the ground and sprint inside. "NICK" I yell desperately. Nick's face turns immediately and I wave the letter in front of his face.

"They have our fucking address!" My voice breaks in panic.

Nick looks at me confused before ripping the letter from me and reading it. He looks at it shocked.

"Nick what the fuck do we do? What if our address gets leaked?"

Nick seems like he's malfunctioning and he just stares at the letter.

"NICK-" I yell before being interrupted by an angry Nick.

"Chris, calm the fuck down bitch you're not dying!" He yells at me while grabbing my wrists and holding them firmly.

"Take a deep breath." He tells me.

I reluctantly take a deep breath before looking at him expectedly.

"Alright, listen I'll give Laura a call soon she'll know what to do, okay? For now, just take a deep breath and wake Matt up."
He says casually.

I'm surprised he's so calm right now because my heart is racing faster than it ever has.

I just sigh and walk up to Matt's room. I was finally having a good day and then this happens.

I see Matt lying in his bed, sleeping. "Matty?" I say while tapping his shoulder. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. "What is it Chris?" He asks, clearly annoyed.

"Matt I'm scared." I say.

"Why are you scared?" He asks me.

Third person POV:

"Why are you scared?" Matt asks, trying to focus his sight on his brother in front of him.

Chris doesn't responds so Matt just sighs and pulls the blanket up. "C'mon." He says. Chris gratefully gets in next to Matt and lies close to him.

Matt pulls Chris in his chest and slowly rubs his back. "What happened Chrissy?" He asks with a gentle voice.

"There came another letter.." Chris blurs out. Matt's face turns into confusion and sympathy.

"What do you mean-"

"They found our address and she said that her plan would start soon at that when it's done we'd be together forever." Chris's voice breaks at the 'forever.'

"What?" Matt is now extremely confused.

"Nick's gonna call Laura soon, he said." Chris tells him, he looks up to Matt.

Matt looks down at Chris and smiles at him sympathetically.

"Chris I promise you, nothing is going to happen to you. I will protect you no matter what, okay? You'll be okay I swear."

Chris immediately feels a lot safer at that. He snuggles closer to Matt and he holds Chris tighter. "Swear?" Chris asks, wanting to be sure.

"On my life."