4.

"Chris hurry up!" Matt yells loudly from the car. Normally Chris is the first one in the car, but after the messages he gets he has less much fun with filming. It's been a week since they filmed their last car video and two days after Nick and Matt called the number of the letter.

"I'm coming!" Chris groans. He really doesn't want to and even though Nick and Matt have been nicer to him, he just wants to hide from everything.

He slowly scurries to the car and falls in the passenger seat. Nick and Matt are in the car already.

"You okay?" Nick asks him as Matt starts to drive to the Macdonald's. "Yeah I'm fine." Chris says and tries to print a smile on his face.

He rests his head against the headrests and relaxes his body slowly. Somehow he feels safer right now than he did earlier, but Chris is unaware that it's because of the presence of his brothers.

He looks out of the window, enjoying the silence of the car. He rests his eyes for a second, closing them. He sinks into his seat and slowly drifts away to the comforting feeling of sleep.

"Is he sleeping?" Matt asks confused.

Nick looks up from his phone and looks over at Chris. "Yeah.." he says, sympathy in his voice.

"He's really stressed out, isn't he?" Matt looks over at Chris for a second to see him resting his head against the window and having his eyes closed.

"Yeah." Nick says again. He grabs the hoodie he just took off and leans over to Chris, gently laying it over his body. It's not a blanket but it's good enough.

They pull up at the Macdonald's and Nick and Matt get something for Chris as they try to be as quiet as possible.

They agree on waiting till Chris wakes up so they just eat their food and talk silently while glancing over at Chris sometimes.

Chris slowly opens his eyes while letting out a whine. He hears muffled voices. "Hey Chrissy, slept well?" He hears Nick ask. Chris focuses on the face in front of him, Matt.

He feels a hand strike a few hairs out of his face. "How long did I sleep?" He asks with a sleepy voice. "Twenty minutes or something, your food is kinda cold but it's still a little warm."

He looks down at his chest to see Nick's hoodie. "Did you?-" Nick nods and hands him a box of chicken nuggets. "Thank you." He says while pulling the hoodie over his head and grabbing the chicken nuggets.

"You want me to start the camera? We can wait for a few more minutes if you want to." Matt asks him. Chris suddenly sees his brother's eyes fill with worry. He looks at him confused. "No that's fine you can start it." He responds while looking over at Nick, still confused.

"Alright everyone as you can see! Chris does not have my name tattooed on his forehead! What a surprise!" Nick yells sarcastically, starting the video.

During the video Chris is still a bit less energetic than normally, but he quickly forgets why he was uncomfortable and has a good time with his brother's.

"Guys can we- when we're home can we please all cuddle and watch a movie?" He yells excitedly when Matt grabs the camera.

"Chris what is it with you and being clingy the past week?" Nick laughs.

"I would love to cuddle with you Chris." Matt giggles from behind the camera. Chris smiles sweetly and then punches Nick in the chest.

"NICK!" his voice cracks from the excitement in it. "Nick are you down?!" He laughs as Nick acts like he's hurt.

"Fine." Nick responds.

You can hear a little 'YAY' before the camera gets turned to Matt who screams violently in it.

When the camera is turned off and Matt is driving them home when he suddenly says, "don't we have that meet and greet tomorrow?"

Nick looks up confused. "I think we do, actually."

Chris' face turns confused too. "Y'all forgot a meet and greet?!"

Nick shrugs.
"Kid, as if you remembered."

"I didn't know!" Chris yells defensively.