8.

After a while Nick comes in the room to see Chris and Matt cuddling.

"CHRIS! I told you to wake him up, not to go cuddle with him!" He exclaims while taking a picture of them because of how adorable they look.

Matt giggles lightly and pulls Chris even closer to his chest while ruffling through his hair. Chris leans into the touch and buries head in Matt's chest while whining softly.

"Uhhg you're making me wanna join." Nick says annoyed. But Matt immediately pulls the blanket up on his other side and signs for Nick to get in.

Nick jumps next to them in the bed and immediately cuddles up to Matt, ruffling his hands through Chris's hair. Matt wraps his arms around them and lays his head down on Nick's. "This is cozy." Nick giggles. "Mhm." Chris and Matt bring out.

"I- called Laura.." Nick slowly says. When he doesn't get any response he keeps talking. "She basically told us we can't do anything about it." Nick's eyes snap to Chris' who seems to look disappointed.

"We could call the cops but they also can't really do anything." Matt and Chris then nod. "I'm sorry Chris." Nick says, genuinely guilty.

"It's not your fault Nicky." Chris responds.

Nick can feel someone starting to massage his scalp gently. He closes his eyes and lets himself enjoy the moment. It feels so safe, so comfortable.

"What if we get a new security system?" Matt asks.

"Yeah, that could work." Nick responds.

Chris nods in agreement.

"I'll give them a call later." Matt says while slowly drifting off to sleep just like his brothers.

A few hours after they'd woke up from their nap Matt had called the people who installed security systems. But they said they couldn't do it until two weeks later for some weird reason so he tried calling another company but they charged way to much. So they would have to wait for two weeks before finally feeling safe again.

The letters to Chris continued. Every single morning there is another letter on the porch. Everyone is paranoid about it. But after a few days they stop opening the letters because there would always be written the same thing in it:

Dear Chris.

Soon.