i. first Meet

first meet

'✭.<Lenora Salvatore>.*•
You make me so curious about you

"What am I gonna do for Garden day! He used to always give me roses." Lenora Salvatore is me, who just got broken up with couple weeks before Garden day. Where everyone keeps their lockers opens and receive a rose from an anonymous person, it's usually quite exciting but now full of sorrow.

"I'm sure someone will give one to you, Nora." Rika said, patting my back. For someone, who is always positive everyone thinks she doesn't belong here, she is loud and obnoxious in all the good ways to me but not the others. I cover my face stretching my cheeks before I saw him.

He was gorgeous. I felt my mouth drop when he slowly walked past, his hair was dark like the night sky and he had these memorizing eyes. Olive another one of my besties, kept putting her hand up and down in front of my face before he looked over to me, which made me come to senses.

The boy looked at me up and down, why do I feel like I'm floating? He took one more glance at me before turning to face forward, walking into the school.

"Earth to Nora!" Olive screamed into my face, it made me slightly jump where I saw Rika and Olive looking at me with weird stares. "Girl, what happened to you? Why did you become all distracted?"

I wasn't able to speak before a slight whisper came out of my mouth"Do you know who that boy was?" They shook their heads no. I absolutely need to find out who that boy is. I put my hands together and faced Olive "Please, pleaaaseee, Liv. Go ask your dad about it." She sighed but agreed.

Before we walked entered the school another girl who I have never seen before walked in before us, she was a beauty. She looked like a model. Golden color hair, slim body and honey skin. She stumbled back a bit due to Billie flashing a camera in her face. Like she always does.

"Uh oh, here he comes." Olive crossed her arms slowing down making me face him, Fernando was there walking with Lionel. "I'll meet you later." Lionel took a glance at me before walking away.

"Ciao, Nora." He said as he put his hands in his pockets, I didn't know how to approach this awkward situation. Anger or just fall to the ground and start crying. But instead I stand there like a fucking idiot, looking at him.

"Look I know everyone is talking about what happened and I think to end all the talking you should speak-" Fernando was pushed back, slightly stumbling. The new boy turned around, where both our eyes meet again.

"What the hell man, watch where you're going." Fernando yelled as he rubbed his shoulder, the boy looked over at him with this intimidating look in his eyes. He is a man of no words but he is scary... like a wolf.

The boy rolled his eyes and walked away. "Freak." Fernando mumbled, I could feel my heart racing from the way he looked at me and a tingling sensation in my stomach. Did he do that on purpose? Or was it just accidental?

The bell rung and I could feel Olive pulling on my uniform, "anyways like I was saying-" I put my hand up signaling him to stop and he raised his eyebrows. "Can we talk about this later, I have to get to class."

I walked past him before he grabbed my arm, "let go...you don't want to make your reputation to worsen, do you?" He looked up looking side to side where some students were looking over and whispering before he finally lets go. "I'll see you after class, chérie."

Rika rubbed my back while Olive gave a reassuring smile, I could feel myself shaking. No one knows what he is capable of and that is what scares me.

The three of us went out separate and I was sat in English, where before Mistress Dubois could try and speak, everyone heard commotion out in the halls. "Sit down! Stay here right now while I check it out." She ordered as she walked out of the classroom.

Which we simply all looked at each other and ran out to see what was happening, a fight was occurring between Fernando and the new boy, Fernando had his nosebleed whereas the new boy had not injuries just messy hair that suited him so well.

The new boy shoved Fernando to the ground with his hands around his throat, the biology teacher went to pull him off, "Enough! The both of you!" He yelled, Fernando wiped his nose where the blood smeared across his face.

"Who started it!" Fernando pointed to the new boy while the new boy pushed his hair out of his face, "Are you Rigel Wilde." Rigel Wilde is the mysterious boys name, I feel a smile before I saw Fernando looking at me and I immediately tried to not make it obvious by looking away.

Rigel nodded, "do you have to go to the nurse?" He shook his head, the biology teacher sighed shaking his head in disbelief. "Fernando, please go to the nurse, you'll be dismissed from my class." Fernando took one glance at me and scoffed, I slowly watched him walk away before disappearing in the nurses office.

"Rigel, go to class. Since you're new I'll be more lenient towards you. If this happens again, it will be detention." He didn't say anything before grabbing his stuff that was on the ground and whispering over to the new girl. She bit her lip before storming off into the biology classroom.

Luckily, his class was right besides mine and when he walked past me, his cologne had ingested my nose in a good way and I saw a slight curve on his lips.

Rigel Wilde. I need to know more about you, sconosciuto. (Stranger)