vi. Sweet like candy

Sweet like candy

'✭.<Lenora Salvatore>.*•
I love candy

Rigel had grabbed my hand and we began running away from my house. I wasn't sure exactly where we were going but he was just so focused on taking me away from that place.

After what felt a long time we stopped in the shopping center in town in front of an ice cream shop. "Anna said that this place is really popular." Did he ask before where to go?

We walked over to enter the store and it was cutest place ever, it's looked like a little diner. It's just felt so comfortable. The worker was an elderly women with big round glasses.

"What are good looking couple you two are." She said with a cheeky laugh, Rigel and I looked at each other not knowing what to say. "Why don't I treat you I'm quite a magician in gelato." We both nodded before Rigel handed her cash, she grabbed his hand holding it, "keep it, you'll thank me later."

We walked to the side waiting before we heard a bell ring. "We got Expresso and Chocolate mousse for you, Handsome." She said as she slid over to Rigel. "For you pretty, I got Raspberry Cheesecake and chocolate strawberry."

"Grazie." I said and we walked out of the parlor to a park that was nearby sitting on a bench. It was cold breeze and I was freezing, eating gelato isn't helping either, plus my cardigan was thin so i put it over my legs.

We sat and ate in silence, in the corner of my eye I saw Rigel looking at me. I didn't want to face him so I just kept look forward. I heard shuffling and he put his jacket around me where I could smell his strong cologne. "Thanks."

He nodded before turning away which meant I could stare at him, my eyes slowly moved towards his lips where he had a small smear of chocolate on the corner of his mouth. I slowly scooted closer to him and put my finger to wipe it off for when he looks over to me. "Sorry, you had something right there.." I apologized.

My hand was still on his face before we both leaned in, his kiss was slow but intense. I felt his right hand go on my waist and the other in my hair, his lips were like candy something that I need more of it was something I wanted. Before I forgot about Nica. The way he looked at her and the way he ran after her at dinner, I can't ruin that for her so I pulled back.

He looked out of breath and look over to me waiting for me to allow him to keep going, which i wanted the sensation to happen one more time so I did and he pulled me closer to him that we were skin to skin. The way he held me close made me feel like we were becoming one like it's something that we both wanted but that small voice in me is saying that we should stop, i should stop.

I pulled away from him and standing up. "I think it's time to call it a night. I'd rather get my yelling and screaming over with..." I said while looking down toward my hands. He stood up before waiting for me to walk with him.

We had walked in silence and it felt like we were walking for miles and miles on before we arrived at the front of my house. "If you don't want to stay there you can come with me back to the other house." He said, I shook my head before I realized I was still wearing his jacket. Rigel must've noticed me looking it, "we can exchange these this weekend." He took the cardigan out of my hands where I notice a small butterfly that was stitched onto the sleeve.

I opened the door to see that the lights were out they must've went to bed. I sighed before waving goodbye to Rigel, he gave slight smile and walked away. Now it was my turn to slowly tiptoe upstairs to my room and before I could reach the first step my parents were standing there in their pajamas furious.

"How dare you just run off! Do you know how worried you made your father and I?" My mother yelled as she slowly approached me, "Look at you, Running off with some boy you barely met and coming home at midnight! Who do you think you are?" She grabbed my shoulder holding it tightly.

"And this!" She said pulling on his jacket, "what the hell is this? Is this that boy's jacket?!" I nodded hesitantly scared to say anything to make it worse. "Take it off right now, your father will return it to the Milligan's."

"I'll give it back to him myself.." I said, she scoffed with a look of disbelief, Dad stepped in holding mom around her shoulder. "From now on, you are forbidden to see this Rigel Wilde boy!" How unbelievable! This is all because of Fernando if he didn't fool them then they would be less strict about who I am hanging out with.

"I'm seventeen for fuck sake! You no longer have control of what I can or can't do anymore." I spat back, they scoffed before I saw dad grab my arm. "Don't ever use such foul language in this house again. You are only seventeen, and until you turn eighteen you can do anything you want and until then we have a say in everything you do, Lenora. That's final."

"That is complete bullshit!" I definitely was not thinking to say that like at all but Yolo is what I wanted to think but...Dad let go of mom and pushed me towards the stairs grabbing the back of my neck tightly as I yelled to be freed from his grasp.

He pushed me into my bedroom causing me to fall on the ground, "until you learn how to properly act right you are not leaving this house and until we tell you so!"  He shut the door locking it from the outside, which they installed only on my door.

I banged on the door to let me at least argue back like come on now. "You can't keep me in here forever, i will get out of here!" I yelled and there was no answer. "This is supposed to be my home not a prison!" Again no answer .

Maybe a little somebody can help.