vii. chess piece

chess piece

,'✩ ⤷ 𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ᵂᵃʸˡᵒᶠᵉˡⁱᵖᵉ

,'✩ ⤷ 𝘗𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ᵂᵃʸˡᵒⁿ ᶠᵉˡⁱᵖᵉ

'✭.<Fernando Rocci>.*•
I'm just misunderstood kinda...

I had got out of my car and I saw Nora talking to her friends outside the building, she was smiling while her friends were giggling with her. I admired the way her smile brought light to everyone around her, it's something I had missed.

I've hated what I did to her, but her parents said she caught her with one of their close friends son and it wasn't fair to me that I have done everything for her that I should retaliate back so my parents introduced me to Rayn, she was beautiful but she wasn't Lenora.

"Ciao, Fernando." Lionel said to me as he swung his arm around my shoulder, "ciao." I responded he looked over at me confused before looking over at Lenora. "I'm assuming it was bad last night?" I nodded before he hit me in my face. "You need to put your big boy pants on and tell your guys parents to fu ck off man." If I do that I would probably never be heard from again.

Before I could respond I saw that boy Nora ran off with walking towards the school. Lionel laughed as he pushed me to walk, "that kid is a complete freak. When I went to talk to that really hot new girl, he gave me the deadly glare ever no words or anything, like she belonged to him" He explained.

"He lives with the new girl. Milligans are fostering them." He looked over at, mouth agape. "Do you think he fucked his own sister?" He asked. I shook my head. "My parents told me that they were childhood friends since in their orphanage so maybe or maybe not."

"That is still weird." I agreed and we began to start walking towards the school, "he was also the one who Nora ran off with last night." Now that it makes is he playing for Lenora and new girl, what a player...

We entered the school and I saw kids hanging up the garden day posters, meaning that we all can send roses anonymously to someone locker. Which means that I could use roses to make it up to Lenora.

"Do you think flowers will make it up to her?" I asked, he shrugged and went over to his locker. I went to mine to where I noticed the boy having the locker right next to mine. He looked over at me and rolled his eyes.

"Do you have some sort of problem with me?" I asked, he shoved his stuff in the locker slamming it shut. "No." Then he turned to walk away. I've never felt so offended. This guy has no manners.

The bell rung which meant that Nora and I have the same class and during the class I tried to only focus on her but as well on the work since I'm supposed of inherit the family business. Which throughout the whole day I was trying to speak the Nora but she would always be running off almost like avoiding me.

When I had gotten home I wanted to text her but she blocked my number so I had no contact with that either so instead I gave her one of my unwritten letters from under my bed and got her a bouquet of pink and white roses, I tied it with a pink ribbon since she always has a ribbon in her so another one to add to her collection.

Soon after the day has passed and it was finally Garden day and all of the flowers have been placed into everyone's lockers, it's exciting day for everyone; I'd make sure to get there early to see her reaction.

I had waited at my locker before I saw her finally coming inside the school where she first went to Olive's locker, where it was filled with an assortment of different color roses, then over to Reka's with white and yellows ones. Then they walked over to Nora's locker where she first hesitated to open it.

When she did though she pulled out a lily, specifically a pink one which are her favorite, she looked around the hallways running off. What actual fuck!

First off it's normally suggested that we bring roses not any other flower, two who else knows besides me that her favorite flower is pink lilies so who would be the one to get her a lily. I may know who but I'm doubting that it is true.

I walked over to Lionel's locker where I accidentally bumped into the new girl, she apologized while my eyes drifted to a black rose in her hand. I'm pretty sure the only boy besides Lionel who actually likes the new girl is Rigel.

If Lenora finds out about them then she would heartbroken and she might need me to help her, so all I got to do is wait which will also help my parents be proud in me for thinking...but is this the right way? I think my parents are spreading all of their evil energy on me.

Maybe I should just let her see the note and see if she would finally let me actually have a conversation with her instead of just glaring or yelling at me.

Yeah that might work, let's just hope that she will actually read it.