v. him

him

'✭.<Lenora Salvatore>.*•
Why am I always thinking about you

When I arrived home from the Milligan's and I ran over to my room immediately jumping into bed. I pulled out my phone to text the girls.

insieme per sempre

'This world likes to see my downfall..."

Rikaaaaa
???

Livy
Are you depressed?!

What, No!
You won't believe what just happened to me though

Rikaaaaa
Stop leaving us in suspense spit to out girl

Livy
You have someone bad for the botany project again?

Well do you remember that really cute boy that walked past us in the morning?

Rikaaaaa
The one that left you all googoo gaga

Yes that one and I found out his name was Rigel..

Livy
Star, huh? A mysterious boy with a mysterious name, that's hot

Well the thing is him and I are partners for the botany project...

Rikaaaaa
WHAT

Livy
NO WAY

And my parents and I had dinner with Milligans and that is where he lives

Livy
Holy shit he is adopted?!

Rikaaaaa
Definitely, I mean he looks nothing like them

And the new girl lives with him. I guess they grew up in their orphanage together

Rikaaaaa
Well they must be like brother and sister then and you could take your shot

No not in this case, I think they are like a couple or something. You should've seen the way he looked at her.

Livy
But you should notice at the way he looks at you. I saw how he was looking at you all during Math

I felt myself smiling, no no. I should not be smiling. But is Olive right? I didn't really notice because I was mainly thinking about all of his actions that did in biology.

Now it was making me overthink which before I heard another buzz from my phone. Speaking of the star.

Rigel Wilde

Rigel Wilde
You left your cardigan here did you want me to return it at school?

It's like this is a sign, I was just talking about how he probably doesn't like me back and now he is asking me about my cardigan which he simply helped out on and buttoned it for me? What is he doing to me.

What should I say? Should he return it to me at school or should I be the one to visit him? Does that sound to needy? At this point I don't even know. Which I have a perfect idea for when to get it back.

I'll get  it back on the weekend when we exchange the plant!

Nailed it. Now I was even for excited for the weekend not only to take care of the plant but to see him. I really need to stop.

"Lenora come down here right now!" I immediately jumped up and ran down the stairs before I saw Fernando and his parents. You see, our parents think we destined to be. Our parents own a business together, built it from the ground up.

I waved to them and his mother put her hands on her hip giving me a look. "How dare you hurt my little boy." She yelled. I look over to Fernando who was smirking with his arms crossed.

My dad looked over to me with a disappointed look on his face. "Can you explain to us what you did!" I couldn't even say anything, I was just so confused about what is happening. "I don't know understand what is happening?" I finally spat out.

"Were you not gonna tell us you broke up with Fernando." But I did?  did they forget how upset I was for what he did? "I did..." dad scoffed and shook his head. "No you didn't! You just like us in the dark."

This cannot be happening right now. I was just upstairs living in my little fairytale before coming down into this hell. "Are you going to tell us what you did to our little boy?" His mother asked again.

"I caught him in a bed with another girl at this party." Fernando gritted his teeth looking at before grabbing his mother's hand. "That girl led me on, I thought I was only trying to be nice." His mother rubbed his back almost choking back tears.

"Is this the party that we said you couldn't go too?" Fernando nodded for me. I can't actually believe this? They are believing him over me?! Their own daughter, this is ridiculous..

"Sorry for this Lorenzo.." my dad apologized according to my behalf. I'm not gonna apologize for shit. He turned over to me, "you are grounded, you aren't leaving the house at all for five weekends."

I was gonna the back before he put his hand in front of my face signaling that he has the last word. Then we heard the doorbell ring and Fernando's father opened it and I couldn't see who it was what I did hear though is a scoff from Fernando."Is Lenora Salvatore home."

"Who are you?"

"Rigel Wilde. I'm her partner-" Fernando's mother gasped before she stormed over to me grabbing my shoulders, "you already have a new boyfriend!" I wish. But Rigel? Why is he here.

"Partner for a project." Rigel answered, she looked at him then at me letting go of my shoulders and walking away embarrassed. "Did you need something boy?"

"I need to give something to her." My cardigan but we were supposed to meet this weekend. "I'll just give it to her." Lorenzo from what I saw tried to pull it out of rigel's hand which Rigel pulled his hand off. "No, I'll give it to her."

My mom leaned over to my ear, "get rid of him, Nora." She ordered, I walked over to door walking past Lorenzo and closing the door giving Rigel and I privacy. "Sorry about that..."

He looked at me and he held out my cardigan. "Anna said that I should just give it to you now. She stitched up some holes that were in it as well." I smiled and took it from his arms.

"Thanks for giving it to me. And for saving my ass from in there." I laughed, he smiled slightly before putting his hands in his pockets.

Rigel was wearing a black shirt and leather jackets, it was hard to look at him so I tried to avoid as much eye contact as possible. "Do you want to go somewhere until everything calms down in there."

Oh my gosh, he want to go somewhere with me? Maybe Rigel is my Prince Charming saving me from my tower. "Sure, why not."