iv. her

her

'✭.<Rigel Wilde>.*•
all about you

Looking at the mirror while I wore this simple yet fancy shirt. As I was reaching towards to open my door, my head began to start pounding. My vision was getting blurry and I could barely stand. My ears were ringing like someone was hitting a bell in my ears.

I covered my ears holding them tightly, I eventually stumbled over to my bed. It hurts so bad, I can't even get up from my bed to get my meds.

I heard the door creaking open and when I looked up it was Lenora. "Sorry I was looking for the bathroom...Are you okay?" She asked and I couldn't even see straight. I didn't respond and sat there holding myself up.

Footsteps walked closer and she sat next to me, she put her hand on my head. It was soft and she was very gentle. "You are burning up. Do you have a fever?" I don't know what is wrong with me.

"Maybe you should change into something else." I did as told and I couldn't unbutton my shirt. Her hand went on top of mine pushing them out of the way while she unbuttoned my shirt. She help pull it off of me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't wearing anything under. I wasn't planning on staying down there very long...she put her hand on my chest pushing me down to lay down. She got up and saw my pill bottle on top of my dresser.

"Is it these?" I nodded and she gave me the bottle. She helped me up and once I swallowed the pill I felt a little better. I looked over to her and I saw she was fidgeting with her fingers. "Thank you."

She nodded as kept looking at her fingers before standing up. "You should come down, Anna finished lunch." I just looked at her before turned away walking out. I'm not sure how I feel about that interaction.

I did put back my shirt on and ran down the stairs where everyone else was already sitting down, "Apologies for my tardiness, I got distracted." I said as I took a seat next Nica.

"I'm Rigel." I introduced as I got settled down. "So you two grew up together in the orphanage, you two must be close then." The Man said as he took a bite of his food aggressively. "Sí. We have been closer now." Nica answered.

I want to be even closer but would you let me?

My hand goes to her thigh, I see her shift slightly in her seat. When I looked over to her she gets up. "Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom." 

I look over to her while she is walking away and I stand up. "Rigel. Where are you going? You just sat down." Anna said, everyone was looking at besides Lenora who was poking at her food. "I'm going to the restroom..." They saw through my lie but dismissed me anyway.

I followed after Nica to see her in her room, standing in front of her mirror looking down. I walked in closing the door. She looked up maybe contact with me from the mirror.

"Running off is such a cowardly thing." I said, she sighed before turning around to face me. "This isn't a game Rigel, nothing is.."

"Then stop making me keep playing, Falena." She looked out me and we were both waiting for one of us to move. She put her hands on my cheek and moved a strand of my hair out of my pace before I finally I place my lips on hers.

She kissed back, slowly, gently, we were melting in each others lips and that world slowly disappeared around us. My hands slowed went under her shirt, the feel of her soft skin was almost like silk. Her hands were in my hair pulling me to closer to her.

We pulled away gasping for air before my mouth landed on her silk skin that was just above her collarbone. She made a slight whisper of my name.

I left her a path of kisses going up to her jaw before bed heard a knock on the door. "Nica? Are you okay in there?" It was Anna, I tried to keep going before she pushed me off opening the door slightly. "Sí, I was just trying to redo my makeup..."

"Our guests are leaving. I just wanted to let you know."

"I'll be down to say goodbye." I saw Anna put her hand on Nica should guiding her out of her room. I have waited a bit longer before following after them, which I saw Lenora and her parent were standing by the front door.

"Thank you for having us for dinner, Norman and Anna." The man said as he shook Milligan's hand. He nodded before Lenora's father pushed her forward. "Thank you for dinner. It was nice to meet you two. I'll see you at school." She said.

I waved while Nica responded back. "You too, Lenora." Lenora gave her a soft smile before both of her grabbed her arm rushing her out of the house. "Lenora goes to school with you?" Anna asking.

"she is my partner for the project." I said, Anna put her hand over her mouth gasping. "I'm so glad, she used to always come over her to ask for help with that project." Is that why she was so happy that I was willing to help?

I never forgot how she immediately lite up, she had a pretty smile...What is going on? I was thinking about Nica then about Lenora..

What is she doing to me?"