ix. piece of shit

piece of shit

'✭.<Rigel Wilde>.*•
What am I doing...?

I really haven't made friends here at the school but I don't mind it, at the orphanage we were all introduced by Margret so they were our sibling more than friend.

The reason why I wanted to go home early is because I thought that garden day would be the perfect time to give Nica her necklace but I couldn't do it.  Something in me sensed that it wouldn't be the right time yet.

I hadn't gone back go school yet cause I felt like shit. I woke up from a nap weak and numb. My head was pounding and i almost went limp. Anna told me I should rest longer but I'm going to have to be confronted by Nica and Lenora eventually.

I had just gotten out of the shower and where i was just about to get dressed where Nica came into my room slamming the door shut. She had the black rose in her hand and she was furious.

"What's with the rose, Rigel?" She said, i looked at her amused before she took more steps closer. "Do you have any clue of what you are doing?" The closer she got the more I want to feel her warmth. "Tell me, Falena. I'm curious." She tensed up and looked away from me.

I glided my hand across her arm and she took a deep breath before finally looking back, "I...don't know how." She stumbled, I feel myself smiling before I close to her ear whispering. "Let me show you."

My lips immediately connected to hers, the sweetness of her lips was making me need more of her. I began to undo her uniform to where she was only left in her bra. We stumbled over to the wall where I trailed my kisses to above her chest, she held onto my back where I could feel her nails digging into my skin. She'd pulled my face back to her lips where she let go before putting her thumb to my lips wiping it where I immediately pushed her off.

She looked at me confused. And I don't why but I threw her shirt back at her to make her put it back on. "You should leave." I said while trying to understand why I just do that. She looked at me confused standing there still left without putting back on her shirt. "Get dressed and go back." I repeated.

She began buttoning back in her uniform and shaking her head before leaving upset. I sat down on my head where i heard a voice in my head. Sorry, you had something right there.. Lenora.

Oh my god, what is going on with me. Nica had been my first love, I have liked her since I first laid eyes on her but how do I love Lenora? No no...The reason I came here was because of Nica and well yeah that basically it, I didn't come for my benefit I came for her. This is hurting my head even more.

So I had gotten dressed took on of my pills to help with the headache and walked to school. Where I had seen everyone still talking about their roses they all received, I had gone to my locker to seen a dark red rose in there. I grabbed it and put it in my blazer.

In the corner of my eye I saw Lenora talking to Fernando, she had an envelope in her hand and they began walking away with each other side to side. I immediately followed after them where I made to make myself not to make myself so visible.

They talked for a while but I was too far away to hear what they were saying, Nora must have been getting tired of him cause she stood up while looking upset at him. He got up as well towering over her and as much as I wanted to intervene i didn't want her to think I'm stalking her.

Her friends had skipped over to her where there were bothered that she was talking to Fernando. Fernando turned away and we made eye contact i glared over at him where he sighed walking off to his friends.

Lenora and her friends were talking where two of the girls were giggling and shocked. Maybe it's about what happened with us? I felt myself smile before i saw Nica having a conversation with that Lionel kid.

I was confused because like we just making out and now you going out with him? What the fuck? I saw her with a slight smile before she made eye contact with. She waved him goodbye and walked over to me.

"You talking to him? I got to say I'm a lot better." I laughed and she frowned. "So what did you guys talk about. Tell me, Falena. I'm curious." She pushed me into the wall and I could feel something stab me. Shit that rose. This stupid shirt is that thin that a rose thorn can puncture through it.

She kept her hand where the rose was stabbing into me and I could feel blood almost dripping down. "It's not going to be your business. And you will not get in the way of me going with him." I feel myself shift while looked down at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Cause you are stabbing a rose into me.

"Just a little shocked you would go out with someone like him." I laughed she kept her frown and that rose thorn is deep in my skin. "There is nothing to be shocked or laughed about."

"Shocked how you were just enjoying me pleasing you then going out with an asshole like him." She stared at me not saying anything before finally letting go. "You aren't innocent either Rigel. You and Lenora. You two hang out alone with each other so why can't I have one date with Lionel?"

"Cause you don't belong to him. It wouldn't work out." I don't know why but I get jealous when Nica is with someone else but I get jealous when Nora is with someone. "So you think I belong to you?" I didn't answer.

"What makes you think me and you will work?"