II: AC 3

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and then places something on it

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and then places something on it. Taehyung looks at it before looking back at Jungkook with his eyes wide as saucers.
"What...?" Taehyung says as he couldn't believe it.

"I know, hyung. I am shocked too, alphas are said to only carry one pup... Why... Why am I pregnant again?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"But, maybe it's just wrong, Kookie? I mean... How many pregnancy tests did you take-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook talked.

"Seven (Monday, tue-)" Jungkook says and Taehyung gulped.
"Do you want to get it checked with a professional?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yes, I want to know" The younger says and the older nodded.

"Bye, bye, Jeonie!" Jungkook says as he waved goodbye to his daughter. Turning around, he's met with Taehyung who smiled at him.
"So that explains why I'm being so irritable these days" He says as he walked past him.
"Do you feel happy?" Taehyung asks as he follows Jungkook.

"I don't know, hyung... What if I'm just hallucinating" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.
"Jungkook ah, you're not hallucinating... Look, you've literally taken so many pregnancy test's Taehyung says and everyone watches as they didn't know.

"Congratulations, Mr Kim and Mr Jeon" The doctor says as he had read what was going to happen. He had explained everything he had gotten from the tests that was done on Jungkook.

They were both really shocked, specifically Jungkook. He was told that he was one of those special alphas that are able to carry multiple pups.
"Jungkook" Taehyung says as he pecks Jungkook's lips. The younger is shocked and glares at him before looking away.

"But I do warn you, Mr Jeon. There will be complications when you go through this second pregnancy of yours. This is not the same as your first one... This will be pretty hard for you"

 This will be pretty hard for you"