II: AC 12

"Why? Why does he need to go? Is there something wrong?" Hoseok asks as he watches Taehyung assist Jungkook

"Kijeon?" Taehyung asks, he was trying to be calm to not scare and stress Jungkook more.

"He's with Jin hyung... Is something wrong? I'll drive you guys" Hoseok says as he grabbed his keys.
"Please... I'll tell you later... Jungkook doesn't need more stress now" Taehyung says and Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Namjoon watched them with worry.
"Drive safely" Yoongi says while Jungkook let out a groan as Taehyung struggles to open the door due to his shaky hands. Jimin opened it for them and they walked out in hurry.

Getting in the car, Hoseok helped with the car door for the two before he went to his side.
"Hyung, please hurry" Jungkook says, groaning as he puts a hand over his bump.
"I will" Hoseok starts the car and immediately drove out.

"Tae... What will happen?" Jungkook asks, his voice shaky as he looked at Taehyung in panic.
"Nothing will happen, just believe that baby will be okay... You'll be okay, everything with okay" Taehyung kisses Jungkook's forehead as he calms him down.

Jungkook wanted to cry as he held Taehyung's hand.
"Please be okay" Jungkook thought, praying that everything is fine and that this was just some horrible dream.

"I'll be just here" Taehyung says, placing a kiss on Jungkook's lips before he's taken away. Taehyung sighs, leaning into a wall as he covered his face. Hoseok looked at him and pats his shoulder.
"Hyung, what if something bad happens?" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip.

"No, just believe that everything will be okay... Jungkook is a brave alpha, a strong one too... You need to believe in him" Hoseok eases his brother's worry.

"I hope so..."