II: AC 11

(Hey guys, school works are pretty stressful at the moment that's why this might just be a short chapter!)

Jungkook watches as Kijeon and Taehyung plays around in their wolf form. Their little daughter is laughing happily as her father chased her.

On the other hand, Jungkook laid on the tan bed, holding onto his growing bump and feeling small kicks.

"You must want to play with your noona and daddy, huh? A few more months, honey... And then you'll be here" Jungkook says, groaning as sharp pain on his side made him almost fall.

"Aigoo, you're a strong kicker" Jungkook says. Being wolves, Taehyung had heard the sudden wincing of Jungkook, making him worry as he walked to him with Kijeon following.

"What happened, papa?" Kijeon asks as she stared at her father.
"Nothing, baby... Your little brother just kicked papa" Jungkook says and chuckled as Kijeon let out a gasp.

"You naughty boy! You kick papa, don't you know that is bad?" She says as she pokes Jungkook's bump.
"Ah... Ah... Hyung, it's hurting" Jungkook says and Taehyung sees something on the tan bed.

"Jeonie, baby... Will go inside and call your uncle Jin?" Taehyung says and Kijeon happily compiled.

As soon as Kijeon walked away, Taehyung turns to Jungkook.
"Jungkook, let's go... You need to go to the hospital"

"Huh?"