II: AC 4

"So what does that mean?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook rolls his eyes

"It means that the difficulty he had when he had carried your first child will be ten times more harder for your second child" The doctor says and Taehyung's eyes widened at that.

"It also means that Mr Kim's will have to be more careful so that he won't put his and the baby's life at risk, Mr Kim" The doctor continued to explain and Taehyung was becoming more nervous.
"Oh, Kookie..." Taehyung looked at his husband, who just sighs and looked away.

The drive back home was pretty quiet. Jungkook is looking out the window while Taehyung focuses on the road, stealing small glances at Jungkook. He is worried for his husband, Jungkook had never been like this.

The only time he's been like this is when he's pretty upset.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung decides to break the silence and he hears Jungkook's sigh.
"I don't know, hyung... I don't know if I am okay or not..." Jungkook says and finally looked at Taehyung.

"I mean, I didn't expect that I would have to carry another pup... I mean, we didn't expect such thing to happen again... We thought I would just carry one but here we are... And worse, the pregnancy is pretty critical" Jungkook says, letting out a shaky breath.

"Do you wanna keep the pup?" Taehyung asks, he knew this question must be circling inside Jungkook's head.
"I am" Jungkook simply says and Taehyung nodded.

"I will be there for you, love. I will help you and make sure that you and the baby will be healthy" Taehyung says, smiling as he grabbed Jungkook's hand with his free one.
"Hyung, I am scared" Jungkook says and Taehyung tightens his hold on his hand.

"Don't be, I am here. We will do everything so that our second baby comes out healthy just like Kijeonie"

 We will do everything so that our second baby comes out healthy just like Kijeonie"