II: AC 13

(Not your daily update anymore, I'm becoming more focused on making twitter aus 😔)

A doctor walks out and approaches Hoseok and Taehyung. The younger stopped from walking back and forth and looked at the doctor with worry plastered on his face.

"Doctor, how is my husband and our baby?" Taehyung says, clasping his hands together as his chest felt tight because of the nervousness he's feeling.

"Your husband and the baby is both okay, Mr Kim... But as I said, extra careful measures should be done as Mr Jungkook's pregnancy is still very sensitive" The doctor says and Taehyung nodded.
"But why did he bleed, doctor?" Taehyung asks again and the doctor looked at them.

"As I said, Mr Jungkook's pregnancy is a bit hard for him at the moment and the bleeding shows that he's very stressed and need to be more relaxed. I suggest that you guys give him support and just let him do some light works that won't require too much moving for him" The doctor explained and both nodded.

"You guys can visit him now" The doctor informed them and walked away. They went to the said room number and sees Jungkook, rubbing his bump as he sighs.
"Jungkook ah?" Taehyung says as he walked to the side of Jungkook's bed.

"Hyung... Everything is okay, right? Our baby is okay?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiled, nodding.
"Thankfully... Kookie, are you secretly doing some household chores without telling us?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook pouts.

"I... Yes... I'm so sorry, I just want to be a help to you guys... It's so boring having to watch you guys do chores while I sit" Jungkook says, huffing.

"But it's for your own good, and for the baby's, honey... Promise me you won't do that again"

"I promise..."