II: AC 5

"Why are we all here?" Jimin asks as he stared at his brother with a confused expression

"Why are we all here?" Jimin asks as he stared at his brother with a confused expression. Well, everyone is confused as to why they were suddenly called for a family meeting.
"Yeah, this is so sudden? What is happening?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"Well, Jungkook here has an announcement to make" Taehyung says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist. Everyone notices the sudden changes in Jungkook, he looked like what he looked like when he was pregnant with Kijeon.

"What? You're going to tell everyone you're pregnant?" Yoongi jokes, raising his brow as he chuckles.
"Yes" Jungkook and Taehyung says as they same time and everyone is shocked. Their faces showed that they are really shocked by the way their mouths opened.

"Pregnant? Again?" Jin looked at his brother, who smiled at him.
"Yup, look" Taehyung says and lifted Jungkook's shirt a little. There was a small bump.
"What... But how?" Hoseok asks, he remembered that alphas becoming pregnant again could be rare, he didn't expect that his brother-in-law would be one of them.

"Jungkook can conceive another pup, it's pretty rare and he's one of them" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.
"Are you guys sure this won't be complicated? I mean, Jungkook's pregnancy with Kijeon was hard enough, will this be easier?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook sighs.

"The doctor told me that I need to be extra careful since this pregnancy would be more sensitive than my pregnancy with Kijeon" Jungkook says and everyone nodded.
"That means another pup will be added to the family!" Jimin and Jin both happily said, screaming in happiness.

"Guys, quiet down. Kijeon is sleeping, you know she gets grumpy when she wakes up from her nap" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Sorry" Both said, smiling wide.

"Congratulations!"