II: AC 8

"Taehyungie, I'm tired" Jungkook says as he pouted

"I know, love... But it was you who insisted on coming" Taehyung says as he pats Jungkook's head. He looks back and sees another pregnant alpha, growling at his mate who looked like he was apologetic.

"You told me there was strawberries here" He hears and a series of apology is heard.
"No strawberries?" Jungkook says, looking back and is met with Taehyung's wide eyes.
"What? Maybe you're just hearing wrong, come on, let's go find it" Taehyung says, although he heard it loud and clear.

He didn't wanna end up like the alpha awhile ago.
"But, hyung... There's no strawberries here... " Jungkook says, huffing.
"How about strawberry snacks?" Taehyung says, trying to distract Jungkook.

"No, I want real strawberries" Jungkook says, his bottom lip wobbling.
"Baby, I'm sorry... How about we go to another store" Taehyung says, trying to pull Jungkook but was stopped as the younger didn't budge.
"No, I don't want strawberries anymore" Jungkook says, huffing.

"What do you want then?" Taehyung asks, praying that what Jungkook is craving at the moment is in the store.
"That" The alpha says and pointed at the mangoes that was displayed.
"But those aren't ripe yet, love" Taehyung says and is startled as Jungkook glared at him with red eyes.

"Are you gonna buy it for me or not?" Jungkook says with his alpha voice.
"Okay, okay, I'll buy it for you" Taehyung says, looking at the mangoes with a sour face.
"Yehey! Thank you, babe" Jungkook says and followed Taehyung to the counter.

"Are yous satisfied?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook ate the mangoes.
"Very" Jungkook says, showing how tasty the mangoes are.
"Glad you are, love" Taehyung says and rubbed Jungkook's small bump.

"Thank you, but now I want strawberries"