II: AC 7

Taehyung felt himself being shaken

Taehyung felt himself being shaken. He groaned as he tries to push away the hands but it seems like he couldn't. He could hear whines and growling. He opens his eyes and is met with red eyes, staring straight into his eyes.

He's startled, sitting up. As he looked back, the red eyes disappeared and he's met with Jungkook's brown ones.
"What's the matter? Is anything hurting? Do I need to take you to the hospital? Should I call the hyungs? Is the baby oka-" Taehyung is cut off as a pair of lips connect with his.

Jungkook pulls away and scoffs.
"You're too noisy, Taehyung hyung" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Is something wrong? Why did you wake me up?" Taehyung asks, yawning as he relaxes.

"I'm craving some strawberries" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Strawberries? But you hate strawberries?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Well, now I like it!" Jungkook says, glaring at Taehyung.

The alpha shivers at this. He forgot how scary mood swings could be, especially Jungkook's. It's been years since Jungkook was pregnant, so he partially forgot some of these. Now, he's experiencing it once again.
"Okay... I'll go order some for tomo-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook whined.

"Not tomorrow! Now! Now! Now!" Jungkook says, huffing as he crossed his arms. He also forgot this part. Pregnant Jungkook would do everything just to get his craving even if it means he's going to keep whining.
"Are you rejecting something your child wants to eat?" Jungkook says, rubbing his small bump.
"Okay, I'll go buy some" Taehyung says, chuckling as he pats Jungkook's head.

"You're going to leave me?" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung in sadness.
"Do you wanna come?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded eagerly. Taehyung helped Jungkook up and they walked out of the bedroom.

"Let's go buy my strawberries!"